TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Married At First Sight on FYI (former...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Relationships: Married At First Sight on FYI (formerly the Biography channel) users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
ARCHIVES 850 35 08-27-21  7:51 am
Archive through July 02, 2021Snoopsmom25 07-02-21  2:30 pm
Archive through August 26, 2021Karuuna25 08-26-21  9:18 am
Archive through September 23, 2021Snoopsmom25 09-23-21  12:22 pm
Archive through October 22, 2021Karuuna25 10-22-21  2:55 pm
Archive through November 11, 2021Mameblanche25 11-11-21  11:42 pm
Archive through December 12, 2021Snoopsmom25 12-12-21  5:21 pm
Archive through January 27, 2022Karuuna25 01-27-22  11:13 am
Archive through February 28, 2022Snoopsmom25 02-28-22  4:16 pm
Archive through May 19, 2022Lazylu25 05-19-22  9:23 am
Archive through June 04, 2022Sadiesmom25 06-04-22  3:10 am
Archive through July 04, 2022Karuuna25 07-04-22  2:40 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 04, 2022 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, and I really came to post this interesting link that shows that of the US show, 14 of the 54 couples are still together. Not a great track record.

https://www.justjared.com/2022/07/03/married-at-first-sight-couples-still-together-today-only-14-out-of-54-couples-are-still-going-strong/

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 3:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
thanks Karuuna.. looks like most of those 14 couples also had kids...

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Him. A little out of date I think. last month Noa and Steve were having little bumps and they asked people to leave them alone.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Steve and Noi are listed? (#13)

I thought Katina and Olajuwon (#14) had split tho.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sometimes they have to wait to declare it. Steve went to a family reunion without Noi, She might have had to work though, I missed out on a lot for work. Heh, the weekend I got married they asked me to work. pfft. Sorry I was on a plane out of the country for my honeymoon. Steve said they hit some bumps, not that they split.

the thing with O and Katrina is that they seem cold when they come in like the last week, Supposedly he is listed on dating aps again. But they could b like Shawnice and her husband, they seem to have an off and on marriage and they split for a while they get back together, but they are still married and have a child.

Oh a cute video of woody with his baby. I can capture the address, but here it is in reddit. Now I can believe they are still together, he now seems as smitten with the baby as he is with his wife. I really enjoyed their marriage story.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarriedAtFirstSight/comments/vmxbes/woody_amanis_adorable_baby_boy_reign/

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, July 05, 2022 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
sometimes they have to wait to declare it. Steve went to a family reunion without Noi, She might have had to work though, Steve said they hit some bumps, not that they split.

the thing with O and Katrina is that they seem cold when they come in like the last week, Supposedly he is listed on dating aps again. But they could b like Shawnice and her husband, they seem to have an off and on marriage and they split for a while they get back together, but they are still married and have a child.

Oh a cute video of woody with his baby. I can capture the address, but here it is in reddit. Now I can believe they are still together, he now seems as smitten with the baby as he is with his wife. I really enjoyed their marriage story.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarriedAtFirstSight/comments/vmxbes/woody_amanis_adorable_baby_boy_reign/

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, July 12, 2022 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Steve and Noi each announced their divorce via Instagram yesterday. No surprise there.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Noi posted this.

this is kind of showing she is either stupid or thinks everyone is stupid.

I have filed with 0 income, and yet I had interest income. I don't know what Steve has or has not. But I also had annutities that were tax free and 401 K and keogh money that I could with draw but was not counted as income until I withdrew it. I also have had actual income, but my deductions were more than the the income, so my return showed 0.

I don't know either of them but this tends to make me question why Noi felt she needed to post this. Why post about some's personal stuff stuff, and second you may know a person but their tax forms do not tell you everything.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
OK, she posted again saying in reply to him posting he moved on and he will not respond to any posts. His post was in response to her post on instagram saying divorce feels good.

Noi said she begged him to stay and that he was mean because he is not helping her deal with her dog dying.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, July 13, 2022 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm not sorry. I didn't think Noi treated Steve respectfully from the start. I'm glad he is done with her. She was nasty to him about his income, she expected him to do all the housework, she expected him to take care of her dog. She wouldn't take his last name and she wouldn't live with him. She has a very unrealistic idea of marriage and she struck me as all around just not very bright. I hope Steve soon becomes a millionaire and gets the last laugh. Also he will no longer have to put up with the arrogance and bossiness of her sister. Noi and her sister are both fools.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Season 15. Same each year. the season starts off with the bloom on the rose. everyone is so positive and open and happy and then they get to know each other. I find it a bit depressing.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
To be fair, I think there are usually more saying they don't find their spouse attractive at first sight. This time, I'm only seeing one, and that's the bearded guy that pitched a fit when the stylist cut his beard shorter than he liked. He seems very anal to me... :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
but the match said he was very attractive to him. And to be true, he did not say she was less attractive to him because she was not pretty, he said she was not natural, like in casual clothes and shoes with no make up. He did like her better without shoes. He was at a wedding, he is kind of obtuse that way. I get a little anal with my recycling. I get mad at people who throw away plastic bottles with the lids on them and not squashed. I complained every week for 3 years and yet I found more bottles like that in my recycling this week. What is funny is that the 5 year old is nice enough to go through the recycling when I complain and remove all the lids and crush the bottles. But I have also trained her to leave the room we are in if she wants to pass gas and take what every garbage she brought in when she leaves my bedroom and put it in the garbage. It is easier to train a child than an adult.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, January 02, 2023 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Oh the show started a few days ago and already looks like a disaster.

Like young beauty queen considers herself a prize matched with an older man who learned to sew to save on tailor fees.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 03, 2023 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
It will be interesting to see if any of these work out. I think everyone from the last season has divorced at this point.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2023 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
New season started. Not one compatible couple in the bunch... this show gets worse and worse.

In other news, Lindy and Miguel getting divorced.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, February 18, 2023 - 2:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I just read they are back together and nobody knows what is going on.

I took some time in the spoiler threads of a few boards. Some weird crap goes on after decision day.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think I've outgrown the US version of MAFS. Watching the Nashville season, but have no interest in any of the couples.
I'm totally engrossed in the latest Australian season and last night started watching the UK season on Lifetime which looks to be a trainwreck.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, February 24, 2023 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I liked the Australian version too... I'm disappointed that it's no longer broadcast on Lifetime!

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, March 03, 2023 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Australia MAFS was a train wreck every season we gave seeb (only 1 couple has ever made it so their track record is way worse than American).
Experts are no longer the deciding factor on matching (it's all producers, if you read between the lines). Putting them up in the same apartment building (instead of them deciding individually where each couple will live) is not helpful. It's not real life. It's a paid vacation (which is why the poorly matched couples hang on as long as they do, so they get paid at the end).

konashark & I gave up on MAFS last season.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 14, 2023 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so they are having a reunion show of various cities.and now Mindy ( of the guy that was dating her friend while they were married) is now going out with Steve of the unemployed Steve (Noi),

Lindsay of Boston claims to be happy with her life and yet is angry at so many people. Still. She also says she never drank that much. I do believe things are edited, but they can't film things that did not happen.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, June 15, 2023 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Yes, it was sad to see Lindsay get so triggered so often. She freely tossed out the word liar so much too, I had the feeling it may have been a drinking cue with the others there. She is clearly not okay.

Is self-employed not as acceptable as employment by someone else? I've never understood the hate for Steve. What am I missing?

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, June 15, 2023 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Don't ask me, I was self employed for most of my career. It was always more profitable. Although my taxes thought it wasn't because I got to deduct so much as a company.

I think Lindsay is one who believes everything someone says as true or false 100%. I actually think a lot is mixed. I recall how I believed stuff from my experience, but I would listen to my ex and see some of his truth. Some times both could be true. I can also see her exaggerating to prove her point. Just needy and unhappy.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Geez the psychologists that matched the couples inthe latest show is trying to push them back together stating they had good moments, they should have learned and built for that. As if it is the couples fault.

NO

they did lousy matching. I remember seeing several on their honeymoon. Dom and Mack were two different life style people, incompatible and in the reverse Gina and Clint were the same.

Gina was a work concentrator, She didn't want to do things just to keep busy. She had enough on her plate to keep her busy. Her business was on the edge of change and needed her attention. She didn't want to do things just for the camera. She wanted to work.

Clint was off from adventure to adventure, the thrill of danger, the wind in your hair. He was not one to sit still. Booorrrring

Dom was younger and looking for next thing to do, her life was not that interesting toher, she wanted stuff to do, she was young and wanted adventure. and money.

Mack is a low active guy, he worked for money and liked that. Mack was a slow changer in activities. He would move off his char if it were planned and he knew they had it scheduled. But he did not want to go go go, sometimes he just wanted to sit in a chair and watch the game.

Kirsten really wanted to get married and get to that point in her life. Shaquille, this was not the show for him. I don't think he was honest with her, but he seemed to want a mother cheerleader more than a wife.

Arris wanted his wife to make him a married man, but did not like the wife they picked for him. I think the problem was she was a "good girl" and he wanted a "dirty girl" like he dated. I don't think he will ever be happily married unless his wife let him cheat a lot. Jasmine was very young, probably not ready especially telling her she was not attractive. I don't think she was used to that.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, June 28, 2023 - 11:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
whoops forgot Nichole. She went into this deciding this marriage would work no matter what and she made sure it did. Doesn't matter who she married, it was going to work.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, October 10, 2023 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I found this one boring.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Did anyone start or stick with this season? One of the brides walked away right before the wedding and two other couples didn't last the season. It is nearing the end and they are coming at each other like cats and dogs and one wife has accused her husband of hooking up with their producer. It seems like they are more and more acting for the cameras this year and they even say they are worried about their "optics"

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I watched the whole sad season.

Pretty sure Becca and Austin didn't last, even tho they said yes on Decision Day.

Waiting to see if Michael and Chloe make it. They seem to be really happy, but I've heard they eventually called it off (just a rumor, I don't know for sure).

Their decision day is next week.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, March 08, 2024 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Terrible season. I heard Brennan or Austin can’t remember, is now dating a woman from production.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I actually enjoyed this season very much, regardless of the outcomes.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 11, 2024 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Mame, I liked that it was in Denver, and I knew many of the venues where they were filming. That was kind of neat to see.

I didn't like how three of the guys treated their new wives: Brendan, Austin and Orion. They were horrid.

However, Emily and Lauren had some issues of their own. As did Clare. Altho Cameron had a tough time communicating, the budding therapist Clare was worse, and constantly giving mixed messages. Cameron was head over heals for her, but she just couldn't get with the program.

As for Michael and Chloe, I've read they didn't stay together either. So this season seems to have been a complete bust.

I think they need to make some serious changes in their matchmaking process.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: