TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Botched on E!

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Medical Reality Shows: Botched on E! users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 14, 2015Naja25 04-14-15  5:16 pm
Archive through April 28, 2015Cablejockey25 04-28-15  11:14 am
Archive through May 30, 2015Dipo25 05-30-15  5:56 pm
Archive through October 20, 2015Northwestblonde25 10-20-15  3:31 pm
Archive through June 23, 2016Roxip25 06-23-16  11:32 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, August 03, 2016 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Botched by Nature starts next week.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 7:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Botched By Nature was actually on last night. It featured a young woman who had ulcerative (sp?) colitis and had her breasts done and they actually moved up her chest which they attributed to her auto-immune disorder (but I think actually when Dr. Terry got in there he found out it was more a botch job) and a young man who was born with serious facial deformities. Also, did you know Dr. Nassif has a yogurt shop in Las Vegas? He got a heck of a lot of free advertising about it last night.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was just coming to say I watched it last night.

Bravo will be showing Olypmics next week.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Ok sorry, in Canada it starts on E! Next week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 04, 2016 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Botched by Nature. I love seeing them help people feel better about themselves. I even watched the "Post Op" show and enjoyed it. I used to love Heather when she had her TV show back in the 90s.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I read yesterday that there is some controversy over the name - seriously? People need to get a life.

I liked the post op show too - especially the updates on the people who had surgery.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 9:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually read someone upthread who objected to the name. They're not criticizing God, they're just saying the things they're helping people with occurred naturally, not by botched plastic surgery. The twin thing was really interesting. I'd never heard of that and it's so sad that he was born with all those challenges, while his twin brother was totally normal.

I love this show, but Dr. Terry needs to stop picking on Dr. Paul. Sometimes it crosses a line of being pretty unprofessional, especially when he grabs his boobs.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Well I said I hated the title Botched by Nature, cause I do just hate the title. Not sure if you were referring to my post as I didn't bring God into it nor would it occur to me to do so.

I do agree with you about Terry he does push it with Paul and he appears so laidback about it but I think it must hurt Paul's feelings at times. Plus he does like to keep it professional.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
No, my post wasn't aimed at you, Jasper! I just remembered someone saying they hated the title and wondered if people who object to the title are thinking of it in those terms. Sorry if I inadvertently brought you into the discussion. That wasn't my intent at all!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, August 05, 2016 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I am not a fan of a Doctor who introduces himself by his first name. Have you notice that Paul never does that?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
No prob, if it was I just wanted to clarify I just think it's such a crap title, it conjures up "freak of nature"' for me anyways and that's just insulting. I will watch though because I love how much these guys care and want to help.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, August 06, 2016 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Back when we briefly touched on "nipplegate" above, to blur or not to blur, I meant to respond to Chieko. Here where I live women going topless is legal, we can mow our lawns topless, walk the streets etc. I live in a beach community but still women do not go topless because of how sexualized boobs are. I can't imagine the ogling and harassment you might get legal or not.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, August 08, 2016 - 7:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I was referring to an article I read (probably on amazon.com or eonline), not your comment, Jasper...or else maybe it was something they talked about in the after show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The guy on tonight with the lips - one word leaps to mind, vapid.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Jasper, and stupid....he kept saying I see other people with bigger lips....did it every occur to him that they might be natural!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 31, 2017 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I always feel sorry for those folks who want the doctors to deform them in the quest for what they desire. The doctors warn them of the dangers and they just can't hear it. (La la la!) It's a form of body dysmorphia. Those people are ill and don't know it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, August 01, 2017 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I actually didn't think that of this guy. I do agree they have had some people on in need of mental health care and they have always talked with them and offered that to them.

He seemed to think the docs were exaggerating possible complications.

I read the other day that the South American man who has been on a couple of times, and most recently about his nose, ( now he has had an excessive amount of surgery) has had some sort of eye op to change the colour of his eyes!! He went to India to have it done.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just watched this episode last night. Vapid would be the word I used to describe the lip guy from last night also! Good thing he's pretty because he is dumb with a capital D.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 03, 2017 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I couldn't help wondering what's going to happen to him when his pretty boy looks start to fade. Wonder if the boyfriend will still "take care" of him when he's not so pretty. Kind of sad.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 04, 2017 - 1:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, that "paparazzi girl" (Phoebe) was so freaking annoying. What is she famous for again? And Frenchy! Ugh! The way she flashed her boobs at Dr. Dubrow was so disgusting.

So happy for both of the other women who truly had self-esteem issues. I'm always so happy for them when they feel so much better about themselves. That one woman who got the phone message from the mean girls who called her a "Big-Nose B****"! Who does that? That never would have occurred to me to do that to someone in high school. My friends and I had better things to do (and were raised better than that).

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, August 18, 2017 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The girl who wanted to look like Ivanka Trump was nuts. She was already a pretty girl. Why would she put herself through all that surgery to look like someone else? That's got to be a mental illness. The doctor who did those 13 surgeries on her should be ashamed of himself. The fact that she is so intent on looking like someone else seems to indicate that she doesn't like herself very much. That's just sad.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 07, 2017 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I can't believe I forgot about this...did anybody watch the episode where Tawny Kitaen got her boobs fixed? Anybody else think that Caitlyn Jenner copied her look?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, September 11, 2017 - 4:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just think that Caitlyn Jenner and Tawny Kitaen do look amazingly alike, but I don't think Caitlyn purposely copied her look.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Now that I've been shown the right thread...Botched returns tonight!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2018 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay! I love this show. I really see this show as a "feel-good" show. They're helping people feel better about themselves (in a healthy way, not just giving them bigger boobs). Love the doctors!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Anyone see this week's show? I'm still kind of wondering what the heck that couple thinks they are doing - taking injections to turn themselves darker...is anyone else thinking that is rather offensive? Of course those breasts are already hugely offensive (no pun intended).

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, July 19, 2018 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Haven't seen it yet Roxip, but that does sound very odd and could be offensive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 20, 2018 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think they took the injections so they could tan, since they're both Northern European and naturally fair. I don't think the woman expected to get so dark, but now she's embracing it. I do think it's kind of inappropriate to try to pass herself off as black, though. And those boobs are absolutely ridiculous. Does anybody think those look good? They just look painful to me. And heavy!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: