TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Ladies of London

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Ladies of London users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through September 14, 2015Jasper25 09-14-15  12:39 pm
Archive through January 12, 2016Rehtse25 01-12-16  3:09 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
LOL Rehtse! I just feel like to have to listen harder to understand everything. Magali definitely does not seem to fit in, she almost seems like an afterthought when it comes to how they chose them.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I work with internationals, so I've gotten pretty good with the accents. The only one that trips me up are people who speak Hindi.

I can't stand magali's tag line. It has got to be the lamest tag out of all the housewives in all series. You better not cross me. Whatever...

Last episode was hilarious when Ampika stopped in for a visit. It seemed she was put out that her territory was being invaded.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, January 13, 2016 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
LOL! Definitely! You'd think Ampika was a door-to-door salesman or something. The reaction was really funny.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Is anyone watching LoL? I love this series. The clothes, homes, etc. are fabulous.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I have it DVR'd. I have watched all the seasons. Truly fabulous lifestyles.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 30, 2016 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I recorded it last night. I absolutely love this show.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Me too! I'd say it s my favourite

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think Caroline S is like a British version of Stassi? LOL

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, December 01, 2016 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
No! Stassi wishes she could be the American version if Caroline.

I truly loved that Marissa allowed her pregnancy story to be told. I'm glad that everything turned out alright.

I'm sad to hear McQueens muse will not be back this season. Also missing is beautifully coiffed mane that Sophie sported last season. Julie, on the other hand, finally decided to visit a proper colorist and no longer has McDonald's colored blonde hair.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, December 07, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Does anyone think Flemming " accidentally " told the press about her fathers illness? I don't.

Stanbury is as unlikable as housewives get. She making such a big deal about moving to a place where most people don't want to live. Besides the horrid climate the culture is not acceptable for most non Muslim westerners. I wouldn't attempt to brag about it as she does.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, December 21, 2016 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Carolyn has made herself very unlikable. Her whole tantrum at Mapperton was ridiculous. And does she take Luke everywhere? I hope she pays him really well to be her on the hoof servant. She really makes me cringe. Personally I think she might be afraid of the changes coming up in her life and it's made her even more prickly than usual. And Juliet is just her lapdog imo. Carolyn dishes it out but can't take it. Unless they edited out something major Adela wasn't attacking her.

Marissa is going to be very po'd at the ladies for discussing her leaving Sadie so soon after her hospital visit. btw that baby is adorable.

One thing I love about these ladies is they actually seem to eat. Especially Caroline, she eats with such gusto and then you see the bod she has doing yoga. sigh, oh to have that gene pool and workout ethic.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, January 13, 2017 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I can't stand Marissa. I personally would not leave my child with a nanny two days after having her released from the hospital. If I were to do that, I would naturally expect to be talked about.

I don't know whether she asked Julie (I don't think so because of their talking heads) to help her out of this little controversy by subtlety playing up the postpartum depression, but it seems that she is trying to curry sympathy for herself. Her carrying on about missing her baby and husband seemed contrived.

I simply love Caroline F. She is a breath of fresh air.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, January 23, 2017 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I also can't stand Marissa, Rehtse. Everything she does is to get attention. How the others don't see it, I don't understand. Her nasally whine gets on my nerves.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Tuesday, January 24, 2017 - 2:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She seems to hide behind a sweet veneer, but I find her to be fake. I thought she treated Juliet poorly when Juliet went to visit the baby. Bad form.

Northwestblonde

09-01-2005

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northwestblonde a private message Print Post    
Very sad news regarding Annabelle Nielson:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5964219/Curse-beautiful-people-member-gilded-society-set-dead-49.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was first reported that she had a stroke and then updated that she had a heart attack. They say heart attacks are the silent killer for women.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, July 18, 2018 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I was shocked when I saw this, she was so young.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Thursday, November 29, 2018 - 3:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
She was so young. I miss this show..

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: