TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Jon & Kate Plus 8: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 02, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Now Jon is is all over the tabloid news talking about how upset he is that the kids are being put on TV again.

I'm guessing he's more upset that he's not included.

Although, one of the articles said no one bothered to inform or even ask him if it's ok for them to be on tv again, and I really can understand him being upset about that.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 21, 2014 - 11:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I found one of the online articles about Jon being upset.

http://www.eonline.com/jon-gosselin-heartbroken..../

Rissa

03-19-2006

Saturday, March 22, 2014 - 6:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
He is full of it. They didnt ask him because he made an agreement wherein he has no say in exchange for never having to pay child support. Help feed your 8 children deadbeat then we will care what you think. For very different reasons its a shame they divorced, they really deserve each other.

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 3:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
So Jon sells his kids by way of not paying child support/caregiver support, then he wants people to ask his permission for Kate to make money to support them?

Jon and Kate both had respectable jobs when this all started, but even with the two incomes, its not enough to support that many kids.

Jon seems to me be to a 'hurt the Momma' guy. No matter how much it hurts the kids.

Now that's low.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
There are plenty of huge families that support themselves without television shows. Of course they live a different lifestyle. So sad for these kids to have your parents at battle with each other.

Rissa

03-19-2006

Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rissa a private message Print Post    
If they had been smart with the tv/book money, have a house that they should have been able to pay off ... funds in bank for kids education then I don't see why a nurse and a computer tech (can't recall exactly what Jon did) couldn't manage on those salaries. But I do understand that I wouldn't want to be a patient with paps hovering around the corners so may be hard for Kate to get a job. Not sure why Jon can't get into his old industry though, especially since he could work at home, it has to pay more then being a waiter. I didn't watch the hypocrit's appearances on HIS reality shows though, perhaps he explained it?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jon considers himself a "brand" .. as he put it on Celebrity Rehab Couples Therapy and he whined that THEY were ruining his "brand" and he was upset at his agent..

What might have ruined his brand more was that he just couldn't resist going under covers during the day, smack in front of cameras to masturbate, which pissed off his fiancé (who is a piece of work herself) because first of all he lied and said he wasn't going to masturbate (later he admitted he was), and she felt he was rejecting her.. this was all hashed out in front of cameras of course and with the ever supportive Dr Jenn who sympathized with Jon over being emasculated by Kate.. of course she only heard his side of things.. and that his current fiancé is mean and emasculates him too.

He's on TV embarrassing his kids and since he isn't paying child support I guess it helps him let them run wild at his place with his kind of unpleasant fiancé and her mob of kids.

He spent more of Celebrity Rehab griping about Kate than working on current issues with current fiancé.

Oh and he got REALLY pissed when they did a fun exercise, too lots of tests and were told if they were compatible.. and they were not.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
jon has an addiction issue?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Texannie, I believe Seamonkey meant "Couples Therapy". Not Celebrity Rehab.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 27, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
OMG!! Yes.. Couples Therapy!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 6:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ok, thanks for clarifying.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
she is on the next celeb apprentice, tmz had a pic of her doing a task..she looked great

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 28, 2014 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Thanks for asking!! Clearly a brain-fart on my part.. yes Jon is addicted to cigarettes, as is his fiancé, and I guess they like to drink, but NOT rehab!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
A new episode in June. I'm looking forward to it. I enjoyed this little snippet. Would someone please help me get it posted in a way that can be watched. Thank you.

http://www.people.com/article/kate-plus-8-tlc-special-sneak-peek#vid

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I don't blame Kate one little bit on using technology to her advantage.Was Mady the child who has always been somewhat of a challenge ?

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Seems like it was her…if it is she hasn't changed much from the drama queen she was as a little child.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Give me a break,Kate. Broke my heart to see the looks on all the kids faces while Kate was doing her form of parenting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I try to picture myself as one her children listening to that military type yelling at.

How do you hug or love, or go to for help and comfort, from someone who acts like your drill sergeant?

Bb_dior

03-20-2014

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bb_dior a private message Print Post    
UGh I find her so annoying, Wish the show was just on the kids and no mention of her lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She sounds so mean and horrible. She just seems to have a very negative antagonistic approach to life. I can't imagine buying a child something just so that you could take it away as punishment. The thought wouldn't even cross my mind. And she is so enthused about it. Is this how she wants to be seen and remembered?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, there is an unsettling level of glee and smug satisfaction when she talks of taking their things away. She has not mellowed with age. She's her same old my-way-or-the-highway self. Maybe I should have my tween watch so she can see how good she has it at home.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 9:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
I really can't comment one way or the other on her actions until I've walked a few miles in her shoes.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine what excuse there could be that would make me find that behavior acceptable.

Mamabatsy

08-05-2005

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamabatsy a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine what excuse there could be that would make me find that behavior acceptable.

Let's see... perhaps trying to raise 8 children (in public) alone. Actually, I think the idea of letting them have something they really want/love and using that to keep them in line is brilliant. A lot better than the acceptable method used when I was a child - spanking.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 12:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree about not spanking. Other than that .... well we obviously have different views of parenting. :-)

I've always given my children things because I thought they would enjoy them and it would make them happy. Not with some deliberate pre-planned intent of withholding said items if they are bad.

Have you heard the expression, "Expect the best"?