TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 03, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through January 03, 2014 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight is the season finale. The main show usually gets a 6 or 7 month break, with a spin-off airing between, but I am thinking there is no spin-off in between seasons this time. Is there?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I haven't heard. It certainly wont be Khole and Lamar or Kim and Kourtney Take Miami. I never watched those spin offs anyway. I read where Scott Disicks mother recently passed away.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, November 10, 2013 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, that's so sad. I hadn't heard about that. I just looked up a couple articles and one says she passed away suddenly and unexpectedly, and the other says she died after a long illness. So I still don't know.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch their Christmas special? I looked at it this morning On Demand. The Christmas card was so
horrible. The guy didn't even want the children in the card and at first it was just going to be the girls. Bruce did speak up and got on the card. Of course, the photographer was one that Kanye used. Kim looked like a deer in the headlights the whole episode. You can tell that kanye tells her what to do, how to look and what to wear.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch the show, but I have seen the so-called Christmas card. Their previous cards haven't been so great, but this was is horrible. They aren't even pretending to be a family in this. Just a mish mash of people and things.

I guess they will get the attention they all seek with this card, so to them it's a success But, it doesn't seem right to call it their family Christmas card. Maybe it's a joke?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was pretty symbolic (and funny) that Bruce's spot in the photo was in a teleport....LOL

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
It seemed like the guys were excluded mostly because Kim's man couldn't (or wouldn't) participate. Khloe seemed fine to allow the men in the pix even tho she knew Lamar wouldn't participate this time. Did Rob even say he didn't want to be in the pix because of his weight issues, or "they" just assume this? Scott just went w/the flow like he usually does.

I admire Kourtney for standing her ground about having her kids in the pix. I'm thinking that "they" tried to exclude all of the younger kidos just because Kim wasn't having her kid be a part of it.

Kim has always been my least fav of this whole bunch & she for sure keeps that status after this!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tex, Rob did say out loud he didn't want to be in the pic.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 02, 2013 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kourtney & Scott seem to have the relationship that "works". I did enjoy how much Kris & Bruce have evolved their relationship into being friends. That is how long term relationships that produced children should change if the Mom/Dad decide they no longer want to be a cpl. Bruce is just such a super guy! I really like him & Kris both & wish them happiness.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 4:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like Bruce too,but why on earth would he wear his hair long like that when he is so often described as being feminine looking?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Wednesday, December 04, 2013 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
All I can say is thank goodness he is wearing it in a pony tail instead of that bob around his face.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, December 06, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
say what you want about Bruce, but I will always believe that he is a great guy, as well as a handsome man!

Martyc

05-09-2011

Saturday, December 07, 2013 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Martyc a private message Print Post    
I agree Texasdeb, I too think Bruce is a really nice guy. People forget that it was his money that allowed Kris to walk away from her marriage to Robert Kardashian without having to negotiate a financial settlement. He willingly supported her and her children from her marriage to Kardashian. Bruce was already a very wealthy man when they met. I am confused as to why he allowed her to keep him from his children from his former relationships and also from his own mother.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, December 08, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
he let his "little" head control his big head! tee-hee! Kris was & still is a very sexy woman. He was controlled by hormones....

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Saturday, December 14, 2013 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
I guess it was time for Khloe and Lamar to finally end the marriage

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I give her credit though. It does seem like she tried. I think she might have forgiven him the infidelity but she is right to get out if he can't get his addiction under control.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
speaking of Bruce's long hair - watching a rerun of the Kardashians Bruce had short hair and was golfing, he looked good - now he has long hair in a pony tail and TMZ reported that he went to a plastic surgeon to "shave his adam's apple"
http://www.tmz.com/2013/12/14/bruce-jenner-cancels-surgery-flatten-adams-apple/?adid=hero6

The discussion was the only reason to have that surgery is if you are going to "gender reassignment" on TMZ live they talked to a helicopter pilot going thru this and it was an interesting conversation at best - the link I posted is the last TMZ post where Bruce says he's canceling the surgery

Roxip

01-29-2004

Sunday, December 15, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I always think anything that happens to Bruce is Kris's attempt to further demasculinate him.

I probably butchered that word.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, December 21, 2013 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Magazines with Kardashian covers see sales drop

http://pagesix.com/2013/12/20/magazines-with-kardashian-covers-see-sales-drop/

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Sunday, December 22, 2013 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
people buy the mags to look at the pictures, but the Kardashians have pictures all over the internet. I guess nobody is interested anymore.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Monday, December 23, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Finally, they will never "go away" but hopefully less visible.I don't get why they are even famous and yes I know who Robert Kardashian was.I do wonder what he would have thought about this fame.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really figured there wasn't going to be a new episode until at least summer, but I just the commercial on TV that season 9 starts on January 19.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, January 02, 2014 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I wander if Kris's new "Boy Toy" Ben from the Bachelor will be seen.....

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 1:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am laughing so hard right now. We have a local station called "WeTV", and their new slogan is:

"We TV, Kardashian Free".....LMAO!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, January 03, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I saw that too, Naja. Don't ya just luv it!!! Now if they would all go that route it would be great.