TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 01, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Premieres (Reality Shows): Archive through June 01, 2014 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
just saw a clip from True Tori, it was so very sad, they were fighting in front of the children. I just can't watch the show

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, May 12, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
That Alaskan Bush show you mentioned, just in case anyone else goes looking for it. I couldn't find it under Alaskan Bush Family while searching through the Comcast listings. But it did show up as Alaskan Bush People.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 11:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sammi, Cody is the blond barefoot one with braids. He's been on the show since season one. Joe replaced a guy named Dave Canterbury who was fired after season 1 for lying about his credentials. Joe seems like a little kid compared old Dave, IMO.

These next few eps are the ones that lead up to what happened to get Cody fired.

But as far as how I feel about Survivor, yeah, Survivor seems tame compared to what these guys face.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 13, 2014 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Deadliest Catch.. and hopefully this will repeat a special history of the Hansen family.. well worth watching.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 5:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
" I Wanna Marry Harry "
premieres Tuesday, May 20, on FOX

right after American Idol

http://www.fox.com/i-wanna-marry-harry/

Reality meets romance, with a little twist, in the surprising dating show I WANNA MARRY “HARRY,” premiering Tuesday, May 20 at 9/8c. Summer love is in the air, as an average English “bloke” is given the royal treatment and an upper crust makeover before meeting 12 single American women searching for Prince Charming. Will he be able to convince them he's regal? And if he does, will they fall for the crown, or fall in love with the real him?

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Monday, May 19, 2014 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
RISING STAR starts June 22 on ABC. The basic premise is that singers are situated behind a large video wall, and as they perform home viewers vote live on an app to increase an approval rating meter. If they score a certain percentage, the screen rises and they advance. The show's live, though how they're going to work the West Coast viewera into the show is a mystery to me...

Josh Groban is hosting, and there are three "experts" who are worth several approval points each- Ludicris, Kesha (she dropped the $ after rehab) and Brad Paisley.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No one watched I Want To Marry Harry? I'll give it another shot. It could be better.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 21, 2014 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched it. I thought it was cute. It reminded me of how reality shows were back in the early 2000s.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 7:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes I think "cute" is a good way to describe it. The faux Harry doesn't have the gravitas that the real Harry has but Ill watch again.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
There was a show on a couple of Summers ago,maybe even last Summer where actors are hired as regular ppl and one of the guys doesn't know they are actors. Last time he thought he was participating in a reality show that involved being a police detective. In the end he was told he was duped by everyone. Does anyone know what im talking about? Probably not with my terrible synopsis.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I think it was Jose Schmoe season 3, "The Bounty Begins" about fake bounty hunters not fake cops.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2595808/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes! Are they doing another one?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Thursday, May 22, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Master Chef starts Monday 5/26 on Fox.
i watched I Want To Marry Harry. It's sort of a farce I don't know if I'll watch again. The girls are certainly not the "Princess" type.
I watched "Last Comic Standing" which started tonight. It was good.
Anybody watch "Impractical Jokers"? Those guys are crazy funny. It's a really fun show. LMAO

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 23, 2014 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jag2000, I found Impractical Jokers a couple years ago just as the first season was ending. I posted back then how I did a marathon of the first season that I missed and ended up with such a mega headache from laughing so hard for so long that I had to take some Advil, ice my head, and go to bed.

It's my favorite practical jokes show ever.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 30, 2014 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last minute reminder:

"Treehouse Masters" is back tonight with new episodes on Animal Planet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
"Sing Your Face Off" was so much fun! When Lisa Rinna was dressed as Britney Spears, I thought she looked more like Florence Henderson....LOL

(It's on ABC Saturday nights)

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
Big Brother UK starts this Thursday 6/5/2014! Details on how to watch live are posted under BBUK.

9pm UK time which is 3pm US CST - 4pm EST - 1pm Pacific

Big Brother 2014: Power Trip will begin on Thursday 5th and Friday 6th June in a two-part ‘live’ launch show, Channel 5 has confirmed.

Both nights will air as a 95-minute show at 9.00pm on Channel 5, followed by Big Brother’s Bit On The Side at 10.35pm & half an hour of live steaming on C5 at 11.35pm.

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
'Dating Naked' gets summer premiere date on VH1

VH1 is shedding its clothes this summer. The cable music network will premiere its new reality series Dating Naked, where a man and a woman date two different naked suitors on a remote exotic location, July 17 at 9 p.m. ET.

According to the network description: “The series will play with the idea of what it really means to be naked in the search for love. There’s no clothing, no jewelry, no phones and no conventions of society. Just you.”

<snip>

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/04/23/dating-naked-vh1-summer-premiere-date/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
'The Quest' full trailer: Fantasy meets reality in ABC competition series -- EXCLUSIVE VIDEO

This summer, ABC is taking viewers on the ultimate geek fantasy in a combination of reality TV and Middle-earth.

From the producers of The Lord of the Rings trilogy and The Amazing Race comes The Quest, a new fantasy competition series that puts 12 unlikely heroes against ogres and dragons in an imaginative and mythical realm filled with state-of-the-art-projections, animatronics, prosthetics, real-time motion capture, and art direction. After a series of battles and competitions, only the true hero will remain. EW has an exclusive first look at the full trailer for the series, which will premiere Thursday, July 31.

[VIDEO- TRAILER]

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/05/13/the-quest-trailer/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Return to Amish starts tonight on TLC.. the group of Abe, Rebecca, Abe's mom and sister and the others. In the promo pics both Rebecca and the woman who was adopted but was from Puerto Rico (I think) is also pregnant..

Anyway.. I plan to record to see what is going on.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did anybody else watch the show I mentioned above "Sing Your Face Off"? (ABC)

I just thought it was the most fun show and I am surprised I haven't seen anybody else mention it. It's not really a singing contest. It's more of an "impersonation" contest.

Celebrities compete every week impersonating famous singers, and they get judged with points, 1 to 10. They get the full treatment. Professional choreographers and singing coaches, and make-up complete with prosthetics.

I am really loving it.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I recorded it but yet to watch.