TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 19, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 19, 2013 users admin

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Yes, John Wing.
Dancing kids (the older brother)
Shadow dancers (forgot their name)
Singer with beard (forgot his name).
Heidi used her wild card to send through the strength couple (Duo Resonance).

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Sunday, August 25, 2013 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Cablejockey, look up a few posts.

Cablejockey

12-27-2001

Monday, August 26, 2013 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cablejockey a private message Print Post    
OK Thanks! I hope he does well.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I need to start DVRing. My husband likes the show, it's ok. I like nick cannon sometimes I think he's sexy and other times he looks like a 12 yr old boy. He does well and I like the judges but I don't have a favorite act.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Oh no, one of the Christeff brothers fell on his neck, so they are not able to perform tonight. They hope to be able to perform next week.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Going on:

Catapult
Cami Bradley
Forte
Taylor Williamson
Collins Key
Innovative Force

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Kristef Bros posted this video on their facebook page.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=507202282688787

Today they said they are waiting to get the "go ahead" from the doctor to go back to rehearsals.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - 10:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
was at the show last night - can't anyone sing anymore? I am pretty sure they use auto tune on the TV. We were getting ready to boo Forte for skipping the high note - like didn't they think we knew the song just because they sang mostly in Italian?

The young girl singer hurt our ears and the guy with the beard was horrible and completely off key live. The only one who sounded bearable was the young guy they criticized. ??? Odd show, What was odd was watching the pre taping of some segments (they had to move staging around, so they pre-tape some of the segments and play them as if live. )

The woman with the dishes had her practice while we were sitting there already (4.5 hours!!!) and she caught all the bowls perfectly in rehearsal, just not on TV,
All I can say is if they ever offer me tickets to see this show again, no way Jose. just drinks for sale, no snacks and it takes the whole day. 5 dollars for a small sprite is a bit much. alcohol was 10 for a beer.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I can't believe the Kristeff brothers didn't get through to the final. I thought for sure they would be hot contenders to win the whole thing. The six who did get through to next week's second (what's up with that???!) final were:

Kenichi Ebina
Cami Bradley (singer)
Taylor Williamson (comedian)
Forte (opera group)
Jimmy Rose (country singer)
Collins Key (magician)

Notable ejections were Kristeff Brothers of course, D'Angelo & Amanda and Catapult Entetainment (the shadow dancers). I can hardly believe Cami got more votes than any of those three.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So tired of singers on this show. BORING to watch.
If you're a singer, go to American Idol or The Voice or The X Factor. Let's have other talents on AGT. We want to SEE, not just hear.

Kristef Brothers will be on Jimmy Fallon tonight (Thursday).

Unlike last year, this top 12 is interesting enough to us to go to the LV show. Will be watching for time/place.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
At this point we are hoping Kenichi or Collins wins.

Singers will get recording contracts, they don't need to win this show. Where are past AGT singer winners now?? Huh? The first successful winner was a ventriloquist/comedian as much as a singer.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 12, 2013 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I was shocked and disappointed that Catapult didn't get voted in to final 6.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Two hours for 6 acts. Good luck with that.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I'm skipping it tonight if there's anything else on worth watching.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'm not that into it either.....

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
I recorded it and watched. FFed a little. Twelve acts -- they each performed twice. Who is going to win?? I don't think Forte or Jimmy Rose will (but I could be wrong). That leaves four acts -- all with a different type of entertainment. Who?

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Is the finale coming up soon?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Show last night, Mame, results tonight.

I guess the winner will be a singer, because that's how the voting usually goes. I want Kenichi to win but to be honest I haven't got over the elimination of the KriSteff Brothers.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Kitt, BB finale tonight but will try to remember to check this out too. I only watch this show intermittently but I do like it. :-)

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I love Cami (female singer), but am really pulling for Kenichi to win. I would pay to see either one of them perform, but feel Kenichi is pure genius.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
Cami was in 5th or 6th place. Kenichi won.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
I can't believe Kenichi won, but I'm really glad he did -- very, very deserving. His victory made up for the (wildly) disappointing outcome of Big Brother - that show's winner was painful to witness.

Colordeagua

10-24-2003

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Colordeagua a private message Print Post    
It was Kenichi, Taylor Williamson, Jimmy Rose, Forte, then Cami and Collins Key. Don't know which order (5th, 6th) last two were.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Cami was 6th, Collins was 5th, Forte 4th, Rose 3rd, Taylor 2nd, Kenichi 1st.

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Thursday, September 19, 2013 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I never cared for Jimmy Rose and I'm a country fan. I really thought Cami would be 2nd or third. I can see Taylor getting a job on a television comedy. He would be great on Big Bang Theory. Very happy Kenichi won.