TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 09, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Premieres (Reality Shows): Archive through May 09, 2014 users admin

Pamy

01-01-2002

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Tish, I agree. A few years ago there was a special on Brittney and it changed how I thought of her too. I found myself like the internet guy 'LEAVE BRITTNEY ALONE!!'

Lindsey does seem like a horder though

Zippy

07-03-2011

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Sanfran, I watched "Chrisley Knows Best" and laughed so much. He really is quite funny, but as you said off the wall. I have set the dvr to record the series.

Naja, thanks for posting the link for "Comedians in Cars". I watched the fist show and then found I couldn't turn it off. LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 31, 2014 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Zippy :-)

Ok, I think this just may be a reality show junkie's wet dream.

TORI SPELLING REVEALS HER STORY IN NEW DOCU-SERIES,

TRUE TORI, PREMIERING APRIL 22 ON LIFETIME

LOS ANGELES, CA (March 31, 2014) – With her marriage in crisis, tabloids and gossip sites have been speculating for months about Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott. Now, the real story will be told as it should be, by Tori Spelling herself, in the new Lifetime docu-series, True Tori

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2014/03/31/reality-series-true-tori-starring-tori-spelling-to-premiere-april-22-on-lifetime/249398/

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 05, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 6 of "River Monsters" starts, tomorrow, Sunday, April 6, on Animal Planet. (It's the show with Jeremy Wade)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Cesar 911 has been renewed for season 2 on NatGeo WILD.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
So did anybody else catch "Real Tori" last night? OMG it was sooooo good. I really felt horrible for her. But then again I have to keep reminding myself that Dean cheated on his other wife with her in the first place. I am totally hooked on this show already.

Lovesdogs

04-20-2014

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lovesdogs a private message Print Post    
Ok, I wasn't going to admit that I watched "True Tori" last night but since you admitted it first, I'll confess. And I too found myself feeling sorry for her until I remembered that old saying, "What goes around comes around." Karma!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, April 24, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I watched True Tori as well. It seemed like a pretty raw show and I do feel sorry for her. And Dean as well. I have a lot of compassion for them both. I feel so sorry for Liam and Stella as they are school age and probably hear things. I've watched all their shows and have always enjoyed them as a family, but I did think in the last season Dean had an edge to him that wasn't apparent before.

Marej

09-19-2002

Monday, April 28, 2014 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Next Food Network Star season 10 starts June 1 at 8pm central.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, May 04, 2014 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The new season of Treehouse Masters starts on May 30th, on Animal Planet.

I love this show. I posted the premiere date in its thread in the home improvement shows area, also.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 05, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Many articles are saying True Tori is fake and it's made up because they are broke. I would think if he really cheated on her like they are saying, she would divorce him and her mother would help her out with the kids.

Did Tori Spelling Fake Marriage Woes to Get TV Show?

This is backfiring on them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 3 of "Catfish: The TV Show" starts Wednesday night, May 7, on MTV.

http://www.mtv.com/shows/catfish/

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Tuesday, May 06, 2014 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"Many articles are saying True Tori is fake"

All of these kinds of shows are fake. Some more than others, but none of them are actual "reality".

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 5:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
"Reality " is an oxymoron the way they put them into situations where they go toe to toe.I.E.Ramons's remarks about the Berkshires and bringing in an air conditioner to Heather's home .I mean who does that crap ? You go to a hotel and just visit.

Cricket

08-05-2002

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
San Fran, they are saying he didn't actually cheat on her; it's made up so she could get the show. That's a little overboard....even for a so-called reality show.

I know they are all scripted, but these are two people who are supposedly married (or separated) in real life and what she's putting out there is completely false if the reports are true.

I see these two as lousy actors who want to be supported financially through reality shows.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I've heard what SanFran heard, I think it may have been on TMZ, where one of the reporters tried to find someone that he had sex with during that time - the TMZ was also skeptical of the Christmas time going in to Rehab because of Tori's instagram pictures and postings of the family Christmas -

which, imho, is why she addressed it on the show, that she had to make all that up so no one knew the pain they were going through...

it just seems "odd" to me...

I also remember that Dean is getting a lot of flak for his horrible attitude, etc when he was the "host" of Chopped Canada... that to me was disgusting of him to take advantage of the people involved with Chopped Canada

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Catfish new season tonight..

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
"San Fran, they are saying he didn't actually cheat on her; it's made up so she could get the show."

Well, then you have a choice whether you want to believe the scripted cheating and resulting drama that you see on the edited entertainment "reality" program.....or the articles where "they" say it's a scripted story about this guy cheating on his wife and the drama is not real.

Either way, it is not a documentary, it's a scripted celebrity entertainment show.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If they made it up, it seems to me that there was an awful lot of collusion that would be hard to keep quiet. Her friends, the therapists, the cameramen, etc. Do we really think they lied about this affair to everyone in their lives? Even to the point of saying he was suicidal and put on a three day mental health hold?

Possible, I guess, but seems unlikely.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The talk shows this past couple weeks have been hashing this out non stop, and pretty much all of them agree, Dean really did cheat on Tori, and go to rehab. I'm sure some of the situations they show on the show are staged, but I think the premise is real.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I can't imagine that either of them would make that up especially with kids involved.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, May 07, 2014 - 2:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I mean people will do a lot for money, but to claim an affair AND to claim he was so suicidal he was put on a mandatory 72-hour hold, knowing that some day their kids would see? And not to mention lying to ALL of their closest friends and two psychologists?

That's pretty sociopathic, not just greedy or desperate.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Does anyone watch all the Survivor type shows? Like Survivorman and Dual Survivor and Marooned> that is all I have been watching for weeks. I am truly hooked, and after watching them it is kinda hard to watch Jeff's Survivor.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 09, 2014 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Sammi, I love Dual Survival, but now that Cody Lundin has been fired, I don't think I'll tune into another season if he's replaced. For me, he is the show.