TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 02, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Premieres (Reality Shows): Archive through August 02, 2013 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, July 12, 2013 - 12:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
For those that enjoy (which I do) Season 3 of Ink Masters starts Tuesday July 16 on Spike. Tatu Baby gets her second chance.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Anyone planning on watching either of the two shows starting tonight? The new version of Whose Line Is It Anyway. I used to watch the old one all the time, I really enjoyed it, so I will probably at least try this one out. Also, Hollywood Game Night looks interesting, too, and since there's no SYTYCD tonight, might as well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, I am going to watch both of them. I love comedy improv shows. I was so happy to see most of the people from the old show were back on the new Whose Line.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Who's Line is it Anyway - big fans!
DVR already set for the season.

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I tried watching Hollywood Game Night, but it was just too manic for me. I'll give it another shot, though. Maybe it'll be more calm this time.

Zippy

07-03-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zippy a private message Print Post    
Yes, have to agree with you Gran. I thought it would be a fun show, but it was all over the place. I kept thinking "they need Bert Convy". I know I am dating myself. LOL

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 11:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
LOL, Zippy! I'm right there with you. By the way, tonight's episode was a repeat.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I thoroughly enjoyed both episodes of Who's Line is it Anyway. Those guys, and lady, are super gifted. And, I thought the guest performers did really well. The best moment for me was "the kick". Too funny. Honestly, I am not sure who was laughing more, the host or me.

I am going to give Hollywood Game Night one more shot simply to see what it is like if Martin Short is not one of the players. I ask you, could he have made the show anymore about himself?

Kappy

06-28-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed Hollywood Games as we were trying to think of clues, etc., right along with them.

For me, Martin Short is way too gifted to have just sat there so I quite enjoyed him while I understand why others might not. He's not everyone's cup of tea.

I also enjoyed Who's Line is it Anyway as I have every summer. The core three are so talented at improv!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Never been a MS fan. He was performing for the camera the whole time and actually missed several clues while doing so.Id have been mad if I was the contestant.Im sute the celebtities were told to make it look fun and engaging but I think he was auditioning for his next gig.Ill give it another shot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 6:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jane Lynch said this morning on a talk show that they have a little party before the show (Hollywood Game night), and she said everyone gets liquored up. She wasn't joking, the celebs get loaded before the show. They actually showed a clip of the pre-party with everyone with their cocktails flowing. (but Jane herself doesn't drink anymore)

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Question - what network are WHOSE LINE and HOLLYWOOD GAMES?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mame, "Whose Line" is on WEtv, and Hollywood Game Night is on NBC. There's another new ep Hollywood games tonight already.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 1:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
"Whose Line" was on the CW network here. Thanks for the info about Hollywood Games being on again. I would've missed it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, that's what it is. I forget it's differently named for other people. It's called WETV here, it's the CW network, and our local call letters for the station are KCWE. But it's all the same thing.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I've tried really hard not to be the spelling police, but can we change the spelling on this thread so that it is "Premieres" instead of "Premiers?" It is driving me a little more insane than I usually am.

Premier
First in rank or degree

As in "an architect of premier rank"

Premiere
The first public performance of a play or movie

As in "we premiered the opera of a young composer"

(Ginger's dictionary...not sure who Ginger is but her spelling agrees with mine...LOL!)

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Has anyone watched America's Psychic Challenge. I keep thinking "what would Patrick James think?", lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Kappy, when you posted yesterday, I assumed Patrick James was a famous psychic I have never hear about. But this morning I am wondering if you meant "Patrick Jane" from "The Mentalist"?

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Sister Wives on July 21st..

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
I looked at imdb.com and they only one listing for "America's Psychic Challenge" (along with the individual episodes) and it shows that they all aired in 2007 and there were no subsequent seasons.

http://www.imdb.com/find?q=America%27s+Psychic+Challenge&s=all#tt

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Naja, LMAO, I read it as Patrick Jane, hahahahaha.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
SORRY, Naja! Of course I meant the ever-lovable Patrick Jane!

"only one listing for America's Psychic Challenge and it shows that they all aired in 2007"

Well gee - I guess I just messed up all around big time. I ran across this show yesterday and just assumed it was something new. We were having quite a lot of fun predicting what kind of 'challenges' they would be asked to perform from find the kidnapped baby to guessing how many fingers the host held up behind his back.

I'm going to slink away now . . .

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Don't slink away....LOL It was funny.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Top Chef Master starts tomorrow night...
Wednesday 7/24@10:00 pm on Bravo

Whoami

08-02-2001

Friday, August 02, 2013 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
America's Next Top Model-Guys and Girls. Starts tonight.