TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Animals: My Cat From Hell: Archive through June 05, 2013 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Excellent, thanks Seamonkey

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 07, 2013 - 11:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
April 6.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, March 23, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Marathon today!

Gidget

07-28-2002

Saturday, April 06, 2013 - 12:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gidget a private message Print Post    
New - My Cat From Hell - tonight

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
It was good, too. I usually just see it here and there. Nice to see the good outcomes.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ive been thru the ringer these last 10 days- didn't think my heart could take seeing a poor little blind and deaf kitty so I skipped it.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Actually, Lakecat it was very sweet. Burbury apparently has a little sight and Jackson got him all sorts of sensory toys and a massage pad and it turned out really good. It was a big challenge for him and he caught himself talking to her (I think it was a girl) and realized she couldn't hear him so was having a time figuring out how to approach here.

Biscottiii

05-29-2004

Sunday, April 07, 2013 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biscottiii a private message Print Post    
Yes, that was an excellent one! I really love this guy. Next time Kid Sis picks up catfood she's going look for one of those sensory toys (looked like a lazysusan) that Burbury was going crazy over batting the ball.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 08, 2013 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson will be on the Tonight Show Tuesday night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, April 20, 2013 - 6:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought for sure tonight's new show was going to be the same thing that happened to our cat! But it ended up being something else.

We had a male orange tabby cat named "Sport", and he was neutered. But he still humped everything, and did everything he could to escape the house and go prowling for the ladies. At least 2 years after he was neutered, we found out he did still have one testicle, and it was really tiny, (maybe 1/5th normal size and not visible unless you really went looking), and never showed itself for a couple years. So the poor little guy had to be fixed twice :-(

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 5:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see the show about the cat who "sings" in the middle of the night and wakes everyone up? If so, what did they determine caused it and how did they stop it? I missed that one and my older male cat (13yo) has started doing this almost every night, and once I'm awakened, I rarely can go back to sleep. I'm seriously sleep deprived these days and it's showing. When he was younger, I caught him doing it during the day several times--just standing in the middle of an empty room "singing" away loudly. I thought it was funny then, but it's not now. Even my neighbor across the street can hear him if the window is open! Any thoughts?

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think that is the one where they did blood work and determined the cat had thyroid problems and was yeowing because he thought he was hungry all the time. I think they gave him medication and it helped.

My older (18 years) cats does that as well, but we had some blood work done and he didn't have any thyroid issues, just a little infection. I have noticed he is not doing it as much as he used to.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Love this show. I always get sucked in when I see it on. I did miss what happened at the end with poor kitty Puck in San Francisco and the new cat Penny that kept attacking her.

It's hard not to love this show.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
We had a cat that did that and our vet speculated senility but turns out he was going blind.

Landileigh

07-28-2002

Sunday, April 21, 2013 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Landileigh a private message Print Post    
Ariel did that when she went deaf, because she couldn't hear us and wanted her people. she was lonely and alone.

Kitkat

08-23-2008

Monday, April 22, 2013 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitkat a private message Print Post    
Naja, I had a similar experience with my cat. Apparently when my female cat was spayed, the person doing it missed some ovary tissue. When I got her, she was going into heat about every two weeks and would actively court any males around. She too, went through a second surgery to remove the ovary tissue. It was successful and she is now a content pet.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
The new shows were excellent tonight. I felt so bad for the ragdoll with cancer, so that was really excellent that he was doing so much better.

And with Calli, I was so sad that she was being sent to the shelter, and so glad that she finally got along with the boys.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, April 27, 2013 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL, there is no such thing as a cat playdate, hahahahaha, who in the hell thought that would work.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, May 11, 2013 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I almost forgot this was on tonight, it conflicts with Dr Who, but I did find out it will repeat at 11pm if anyone else has a conflict.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Saturday, June 01, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
New episodes tonight, my tvguide says 2 hours of new ones! Yeah.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I've been tweeting Jackson I need HELP lol

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the shows, I was really concerned that Vincent was being mean to Riley.

Oh, I see Jackson is asking him if he hit her. I thought he might have them do the meat gloves, that was hysterical.

Angelicfairies2, what is wrong, LOL, is your kitty out of control?

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
I have a 17 year old (VERY) grumpy cat and we just got a new kitten (she's 9 weeks) he HATES her, Growls, hisses at her. He almost bit her head off when we put her near him. We have the kitten in the florida room and my older cat gets the whole house. There are times the kitten will be on the bed with me and DH and my older cat in his bed on the floor (he can't jump on bed anymore) and doesn't say anything. We put them on bed together and she was playing with his tail and he behaved until she bit it to hard lol then he jumped off. He looks in the florida room (the door is windows) and sometimes nothing and other times he will hiss. Yesterday we let him in the florida room, closed the door and let her roam the house and he was happy cause the window in Fl room is his favorite we have a pillow there and he lays there to sun bathe lol I'm just finding it hard to get him to like her and poor thing has to be locked up

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jackson does mention shifting the two cats back and forth as essential because they get used to each other's scent in both areas.

and then feeding them on opposite sides of a door so they can hear each other or even see.

I don't know that he answers questions online any more but his website is www.jacksongalaxy.com and he also had his spirtessences site.

Good luck.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, June 05, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea! Been trying all that as well. I just have a big grumpy cat ha