TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 30, 2013 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
lol Loremma

I did enjoy seeing Bruce's sons, and his mom. (why was Kris eating a salad while showing everyone around? She's the producer and set up that scene? It was so odd...the one where Bruce's mom comes in to give her a hug, but Kris has this salad... there are a lot of scenes with them eating salads in a plastic bowl!)

and they did show Bruce and Kylie and Kendal moving to that malibu house... odd... Kris seems to control so much of their work lives, as their manager, and the producer of the show - and its working for them in a monetary way... but they are so over exposed...

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I thought that scene with her eating while no one else was very strange! I am sorry, but a lot of what Kris has done the past couple of seasons is not what a married woman/mother ought to be doing or acting like. Surprised they have made it this far.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
She's already dating - apparently she was out with Jason Trawick (yes, Brittany Spears' ex) last night or the night before.

I think Bruce is lucky if he can escape her in my opinion.

And I think she will go back to being Kris Kardashian - even though technically she isn't entitled to that name.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I just think it is funny that they keep saying "Kardashians divorce". Actually his name and her married name is Jenner. I think this tells who everyone thinks is in power. Good for you Bruce. About time!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 2:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Maybe once he leaves her he will leave behind her plastic surgeon too.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Reader234 I totally agree with you on both items. Kim's baby was born in May so these shows would be before then; however, the Lamar stuff I am pretty sure happened months later plus they said they were renting the Malibu beach house for the summer??? Who knows. I also have wondered about the phones. I also read show ratings are way down and may be cancelled.

Csnog

07-18-2002

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Csnog a private message Print Post    
I never got into this show, but when I watched a few shows a couple of years back, Bruce seemed unhappy that he was never allowed to do what HE wanted to do.

She squashed the dreams of his hobbies that he liked to do.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
On my local radio station this morning they also said that his sons are ecstatic that he has left Kris, and they blame her for a lot of the estrangement that occurred between them and their father (I didn't realize their stepfather was David Foster!). Apparently one of the girls lives primarily with Bruce and one lives with Kris.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Roxip - I read that in TMZ.com about the sons

I think its telling also how the sons were on that vacation to Greece, it must be very hard to have all this aired in public... they are still filming and had agreed to film 3 more seasons (the one they are currently filming, and 2 more)

Bruce did keep using the "F" word to the film crew asking him questions, TMZ showed it, but said it wasnt their photo, and that he had been golfing with the girls...

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
From what I understand when the married Bruce had the money and they got married pretty quickly so - no prenup! Now that Kris has money I'm sure she isn't in any hurry to divorce because it appears to me that the one thing Kris loves as much as she loves fame is money. She might not want to split her $100 million+ fortune with Bruce. Personally I hope he takes her to the bank.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, October 10, 2013 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh and remember the story line on how Kris had taken Bruce's credit card? I think it was Khloe and Kourtney that tried to tell their mom that wasnt right -

I really think the reason Bruce didnt fight more to be with his boys had more to do with keeping peace with Kris - altho I do remember they all talked about their Christmases together - and the boys were part of that - I'm sure if it was just one time a year and Bruce wasnt paying his rightful share of child support - of course there will be resentment and estrangement!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
At one point Bruce was apparently only paying about $1400/month in child support.

So this morning my radio gossip segment said that Kris was definitely considering taking the Kardashian name again and that they are definitely not "good friends" as the Kris press machine is putting out there - that Bruce can't stand her and they only speak if it concerns their daughters.

I guess that means I'm Team Bruce.

Sammi

03-31-2008

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
I think he should feel well rid of her and her possessive ways. I just read she is already dating. The whole bunch of them are such sluts.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Gotta say I am on Team Bruce. I know there are always 2 sides to everything, but she just seems so self centered.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The few times that I ever saw the Kardasians on tv, Bruce seemed to be the only one with common sense in his head.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kris does seem to have a wild side. She has raised kids for the bulk of her adult life & w/the younger 2 Jenner girls being 16 & 18, maybe she just feels like it's her turn. She is young at heart for her late 50s & Bruce seems content w/his mid 60s. It just hasn't seemed like they're at the same place in their lives for awhile. Kris likes attention, or at least it looks that way on the show & now in the media. It just seems like Bruce is so much more simple & passive for the most part. Kris has probably always dominated Bruce & it's gotten worse to the point that he now wants out. I wish him well. He seems like such a fine man.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Friday, October 11, 2013 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Just goes to show us that their "Reality Show" is a farce. If it were truly real they would have let everyone know they split up last year instead of making it look like the one daughter wanted a place on the beach. I am on team Bruce, never did like Kris and the way she has acted.

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
The episodes lately have bored me off. They're just not interesting, so try have the lamest shows about scooter-gate, handgun-gate, and baby-shower gate. Huge meh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am still trying to catch up on last week's show and so far I have one comment.

If you (Khloe) get a dog at 12 weeks old, and at 6 months it's still shitting all over the house, you are doing something wrong.

It's so not funny to me all these reality shows about celebrities, and so many have dogs that shit in the house, and they don't seem to care. Disgusting.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, October 13, 2013 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
After fully watching last week's ep, I definitely feel like they went back and did Khloe's
diary/narrations to make it seem like "something" was wrong behind the scenes to make her think twice about having a baby right now in time.

I am about to start this week's ep. Let's see how far this "premonition" thing of hers goes.

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
From what I have heard and seen, Bruce is very well off financially all on his own, not just her money which might make a divorce easier than we think.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Naja, it's because they don't have to clean it up!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I suspect that Kris is going to try and hang on to every red cent that there is to have. After the way she has treated Bruce all these years - cheating on him, disparaging him, making a fool out of him on national television - I hope he fights her for every penny.

However, he might just be happy to get away from all of the drama.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Watched Sunday's show On Demand yesterday...Kris is just a fool. She is so wrapped up with Kim's baby, i think she would have a baby with Kanye id she could. She never acted that way when Kourtney had her babies. I thought it was heartless to show her disrespect to Bruce's belonging by throwing them in a box to make room for "Kimmie's baby" things. One day all the girls will be gone and she will just be a lonely old woman. She needs to act her age and quit hanging around with all the young people in Vegas. I am completely on Team Bruce!!! Glad to see him having some fun for a change and laughing and smiling!!!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
It is kind of funny to see Bruce come in to his own! He used to be shown all alone with his helicopters, golfing... so I'm sure their marriage was pretty much lonely -- or each their own ways.... not sure what word I'm looking for, but anyway its been funny seeing Bruce try to be friends with the commedienne, and its really fun seeing him come alive with his boys - even his girls like being around the brothers!

and the phone - I saw an ad for a paid for Trak phone that looks like what they are using!!