TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 09, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 09, 2013 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tish, "offseason screening for performance-enhancing drugs only". Not street drugs.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
And she's got a new one now...in white. Why are these people relevant, again?

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, September 04, 2013 - 9:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lamar has entered rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Personally I don't think the drug addiction has anything to do with the Kardashians. I think Lamar needs to take ownership of it and deal with it. I suspect his drug use started long before he became involved with Khloe. I'm not a Kardashian fan or apologist but NOBODY makes another person a drug addict - they choose to become one themselves.

I hope he gets help.

As far as publicity - he was an NBA player in a high profile town - he would be getting his fair share of publicity from this DUI no matter what.

That car is ridiculous for a 16-year old, but one of the girls at my daughter's school got a brand new Hummer for her 16th birthday - and we live in a small town in Texas where most of the people are strictly middle class. All of us just rolled our eyes when we saw her car - my daughter got an 8-year old Chrysler PT Cruise and she had better be grateful for it! (And the a/c hasn't worked all summer - fortunately for her it is a convertible.)

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Now he has supposedly checked himself out of rehab.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the updates Mamie :-)

About the earlier mention that Lamar must have been doing drugs before he met the K's.... yes he did, but as far as we know it was just pot, because he failed 2 drug tests in 2001 for the NBA and was suspended. I know pot doesn't mean someone does harder drugs, but yes, he has been suspended before for drugs.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I guess I'm old, but "just pot" is still classified as a drug in my head. I lived with a man who smoked "just pot" non-stop. At the end "just pot" was the end of our relationship and his relationship with our daughter.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Roxip, I said "just pot" to avoid being "told what" about how pot isn't a serious drug. I guess I was going to be told what no matter which way I went with my post about it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And Roxip, to add to my post above...."Just pot" is in comparison to crack or coke. And I can personally tell you anybody I have ever known on pot was never near as messed up people on crack or coke. I was a bartender in the 90's and saw a lot of it to compare.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 05, 2013 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And what I mean by "messed up", is that their their lives were messed up. The coke and crack users had MUCH more messed up lives than the solely pot smokers.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I totally agree. But I was just saying that to me it still was a drug (and in my state it is still an illegal drug). Not trying to one up you or anything...lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
You dislike and quoted me using the phrased "just pot". I explained why I used the phrase. That's it.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, September 07, 2013 - 4:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Well okay then.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I guess Kim is waiting to lose the baby weight before she appears in front of the paparazzi. I imagine with her body type it will take a lot longer than most celebrity's.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, September 20, 2013 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
They are back next Sunday, the 29th.

This was the first season I actually watched all the shows (In the past the most they were was background noise during a marathon while I house cleaned) They are growing on me.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 21, 2013 - 4:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
One of a few shows my husband and I watch together. I guess he watches bc the girls are pretty. It will be interesting to see if Lamar's drug use is addressed.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Watched last night's show. The scene at Khloe and Lamar's house was strange. He acted so out of it.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I watched a bit of it but had to turn it when Kim was whining about a baby shower. Seriously? That Kanye/Kim household must be a bundle of laughs.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, September 30, 2013 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I haven't had time to watch yet, but I agree Mamie. I have always thought Kim and Kanye were an unpleasant and humorless couple.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, October 01, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Saw where they were in Paris without the baby of course. Just 3 months old. I sure couldn't have left my 3 month old for a trip, no way.

Marej

09-19-2002

Wednesday, October 02, 2013 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marej a private message Print Post    
Saw a picture of Kim in Paris; dressed in a low cut outfit. She looked so happy....NOT!!!! It's at people.com

Pippin04

10-26-2007

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 5:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pippin04 a private message Print Post    
So Kris and Bruce officially split. I guess the tabloids were right.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/showbiz/bruce-kris-jenner-separate/index.html?hpt=en_c1

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She didn't treat him very well.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I'm wondering if they are just adding some new footage of Khloe and Lamar, not sure how far in advance their show is taped, then edited, then the season is shown... I think its easy to splice in a scene of Khloe and Kendal sitting eating a salad...

and does anyone else find it odd that they are all using Blackberry phones? Blackberry? To me it stands out as that Blackberry isnt being made any longer...

is it because of "product placement" ? Didnt they use to have iphones? or are they using the outdated Blackberry's for the "show" only - and use their iphones "in real life"

I am thinking of when Hoda Kotbe accidently showed her cell phone number on air... and Miley Cyrus was texting and the media captured her tweets...

Loremma

04-25-2004

Wednesday, October 09, 2013 - 6:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Loremma a private message Print Post    
I wouldn't be surprised if Kris and Bruce's separation is a publicity stunt. They will have a joyful reunion and marriage ceremony on their show.