TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 30, 2013 users admin

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Naja, I read several of the articles on this and even the writers of the articles were sceptical of the women's stories.

One of them took a lie detector and passed. She also said Khloe confronted Lamar and her at her house and Lamar had to hold Khloe back from beating her up. The Kardashians have not denied this claim

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 5:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yep, things aren't looking good at all toward Lamar's innocence in this mess.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it she has filed for Divorce. I'm not surprised he did cheat on his first wife

Holly

07-21-2001

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I always got the impression she was really in love with him and vice versa. So much for impressions, huh?

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Khloe had to be held back from beating the woman ??? What the heck ?

Lamar was not made to do anything he did not want to do.
I never understood what she saw in him in the first place and while he is in the NBA, he appears to be an average ballplayer.But then not everyone can be Michael Jordan.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I'm not surprised he did cheat on his first wife

I don't think he was ever married to Lisa Morales. I think Lamar met Khloe soon after his and Lisa's 6 month old baby Jayden died of Sids. He married Khloe after knowing her a few weeks. When you are in emotional turmoil it's probably not a good idea to marry a Kardashian and jump in the spotlight. Lamar's ex Lisa was on a show called starter wives. It didn't last long. She always seemed to take the high road with Lamar. She said they had been together since high school and the only man she ever slept with. At the time of the show she said it was 5 years since she was with Lamar and hasn't been with a man since. She also Tweeted some interesting things lately.

https://twitter.com/TruLiza4u

@TruLiza4u 11 Jul

Integrity in oneself is the key to inner peace. The opposite happens, with the protection of falsehood at all co$t.

@TruLiza4u 8 Aug

Make sure your foundation is not built on sand.. because sand will eventually collapse by truth

@TruLiza4u 23h

Healing can't be BORN w/out the DEATH of denial. Denial is the main blockage to a NEW u. #ReflectAndGrow

ETA

Here is an article that talks about Lisa and Lamar

http://theybf.com/2013/01/31/starter-wives-star-liza-morales-reveals-lamar-odom-was-her-first-and-last-sexually-says

On this week's premiere of the TLC series "Starter Wives" Liza Morales, the mother of Lamar Odom's three children, stepped in the reality tv spotlight where she revealed the backstory of their 10-year love affair. With Lamar being her first man sexually, they met when she was 16, and apparently her last, it's easy to see why she would have "feelings" about seeing the baller wife up reality tv starlet Khloe Kardashian after such a short time together.

Liza says her relationship with Lamar was plagued by groupies and the traps of fame and excess, but it was the death of their third child from SIDS that completely shut the door on their romance. She says that till this day (Lamar has been married to Khloe for three years) they have NEVER discussed the death of their child. "Who abandons their lady?” she said.

<snip>

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 8:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I googled the story and the only proof I found was "Star" magazine claiming she took a lie detector test. I'm just saying it may be true, but I will give him the benefit until a more reputable source says they gave her the test. I have read so many times that a person had taken a lie detector test only to learn they had not.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
And isn't there a story out now about a male model suing Kourtney because he thinks he might be Mason's father?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I hadn't heard about that, but I think Mason looks so much like Scott that someone would have to be crazy to make that claim. Mason looks like a mini Scott....LOL

ok, I found the article.

http://www.eonline.com/news/447583/kourtney-kardashian-s-lawyer..../

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - 2:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Is it relevant whether he was ever married to Ms. Morales? The man had three children with her - he owed her his faithfulness.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Apparently, Lamar has a drug addiction. They were talking about it on ET tonight.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lamar-odoms-drug-addiction-had-taken-over-khloe-kardashian-marriage-2013288

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
otherwise known as 'apparently kris jenner's pr flaks are telling the press lamar has a drug problem and, to guarantee access to the kim and the brood, the entertainment media is dutifully reporting it'

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i think being a raging addict is the only way to stay sane if you marry into this family!!

what's the inside scoop, tish?

Tishala

08-01-2000

Thursday, August 29, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
it's just other stuff i've read. i don't really have insider info, just that, from what i've heard, lamar hasn't been living with khloe for like 6 weeks and has been living in a hotel instead. and all those stories are much more believable than whatever the kardashian klan has come up with. here are a couple links:

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/08/did-kris-jenner-call-lamar-odom.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/08/tmz-and-people-go-hard-after-lamar-odom.html

http://www.crazydaysandnights.net/2013/07/lamar-odom-has-bunch-of-women-calls.html

also, lamar gets drug tested in the NBA and has never had a positive result. and he's smoking crack?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 7:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I looked it up and NBA players can be drug tested up to 4 times randomly during the official season. That gives them 6 months (april-october) to do whatever they want. I'm not saying Lamar definitely does drugs. I'm saying it is possible. Plenty of pro athletes have been arrested (caught by cops, not testing) for illegal drugs in their off time.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
Lamar Odom was busted for a DUI early this morning.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Mamie. Things are falling apart for this guy. I bet wish he wishes he had never heard of the Kardashians.

I just read this article:

The arrest report said Odom, 33, showed "objective signs of intoxication and was unable to perform sobriety tests as explained and demonstrated."

He refused chemical tests and was booked to the Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys Jail at 5:01 a.m., according to the report.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2013/08/30/lamar-odom-arrested-suspicion-dui/2742291/

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Maybe he's hit his rock bottom and will go to rehab.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
In other news...Kylie had a wreck.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I looked it up and NBA players can be drug tested up to 4 times randomly during the official season. That gives them 6 months (april-october) to do whatever they want.

If he is smoking Oxycotins that he gets with a legal prescription, what recourse does the NBA have? Also I think cocaine is out of your system in 3 days so if he is smoking crack it would be hard to detect.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    

He refused chemical tests and was booked to the Los Angeles Police Department's Van Nuys Jail at 5:01 a.m., according to the report.

Smart man. Every attorney I know says NEVER submit to the testing.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If I wasn't drinking and/or taking drugs, I would submit to testing.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
And the car that Kylie wrecked was $125,000. Amazing.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Agreed Naja, me too

Tishala

08-01-2000

Friday, August 30, 2013 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tishala a private message Print Post    
Rock bottom? Because he had a DUI? Obviously I don't condone drinking and driving, but I maintain my belief that the crack stories are complete fabrications. And as for the testing, players are also tested during the off season, unannounced.