TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 13, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 13, 2013 users admin

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 8:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
Holly,

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just read that the baby's nickname will be Nori.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I'm still wondering if naming the baby North isnt a stunt - because how hard would it be for them to legally change the baby's name? This way they get to prank (my words) the media, and keep their privacy. I just cant imagine they would be serious in naming a child North! (I know so many weird baby names North isnt that weird to them)

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Saturday, June 22, 2013 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I did birth certificates for 20 years and in California you have to go to court to change it. Cost is cheap, it's fairly simple but you never get another original only an amended birth certificate so most people prefer doing it right the first time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 1:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Apple comes to mind.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
ditto Reader's post. It is hard for me to believe that Kardashian isn't part of that baby's name. Statistics are against Kim and Kanye staying together for life.

Holly

07-21-2001

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Are they REALLY together now?

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Who knows. I read in People mag that they are planning on getting married.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I wasn't even looking for this, it popped up when I clicked on a link about a 9 year old giving birth. (:-() I have no idea if this website has legit info though.

Anyway, it says they are engaged.

http://thestir.cafemom.com/entertainment/157410/kayne_west_kim_kardashian_are

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think that they think they have to be together based on all the whoop-la regarding her divorce and their baby. But I don't really see a couple in love in any of the pictures I have seen of them together, it feels like an act.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 3:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
An act?! well her other two marriages were so realz I find that hard to believe! LOL!

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, June 24, 2013 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
I really, really hope they stick together and save making two other people miserable.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
i think they are doing a clean up Scott campaign this season

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, July 04, 2013 - 3:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
yep, but Rob ain't lookin too good. I agree w/his Mom that he needs therapy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Don't they say he cries everyday?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 10:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
He's very depressed. Not sure why.

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
I saw an article today about a study that connects depression to being overweight...something about the way that hormones are affected by the excess fat load - i am going to try to find it to link here.
and maybe in the depression folder as well

Dahli

11-27-2000

Friday, July 05, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dahli a private message Print Post    
http://www.canada.com/health/Scientists+discover+link+between+being+depressed/8620615/story.html

I am not sure if this is the right way to do this but hope so!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, July 15, 2013 - 10:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Do people really buy and use black toilet paper like Kris has in her extra bathroom? I couldn't even imagine using black TP. I can't even imagine what chemicals make it black, and then wiping it on my privates.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Ewww black toilet paper. As a retired employee of the biggest toilet tissue, diaper and personal care products company, i can tell you that they stopped making toilet tissue in different colors years ago because so many people had problems with the dye that was used. Maybe she had a cover over the toilet paper holder because you know those people would never do anything that even required toilet tissue...lol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, August 05, 2013 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh goodness, I'm part way through last night's show and I have to laugh at what Kourtney and Kris told Brody. Basically they were saying not to judge Kris by how she acts 99 percent of the time. Judge her by her real heart inside...LOL

I think Brody is so handsome such a good guy.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Brody is handsome. I was sort of judgmental because Scott only showed up at last minute but then Lamar and Kanye were MIA the whole time. But of course this show is Scott's meal ticket so he should be there. That Kourtney is way too lenient

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 06, 2013 - 10:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Have not watched this wks new show yet. I've always thought that Brody is the most attractive of all of those kids - Kards/Jenners. Of course, I've always thought that the 2 Jenner girls are naturally more attactive than their older Kards. 1/2 sisters.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 11, 2013 - 8:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
It was weird seeing how happy Lamar and Khloe were in this ep, knowing the stuff going on now. It really looks like he has been cheating on her all along.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - 5:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Naja, I read several of the articles on this and even the writers of the articles were sceptical of the women's stories. There are so many people out there trying to make a name for themselves by slandering someone else's. Who knows...