TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Talent/Variety Shows: America's Got Talent: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 30, 2013 users admin

Redpen

07-24-2003

Friday, June 07, 2013 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Redpen a private message Print Post    
The little girl is from Henderson, just south of Vegas.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Friday, June 07, 2013 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
They hosted the elimination in Vegas this week (Tristan had to cancel Monday's yoga).
He said just about ALL of the contestants are very nice.
And here's some more behind the scenes insight. Most acts that are on the stage? Set up by managers & producers ahead of time. He & his mom were "flown" out to NYC. He didn't know if he would be shown on air, nor which episode (so that is why he didn't tell us about it).
He felt very funny getting on the bus to go to Planet Hollywood since he didn't fly to Vegas. But it was for the cameras.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
There were some really amazing acts last night, I really enjoyed the show.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I saw the first night. It was fun. I keep forgetting when it's on.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Mameblanche--I know they repeat the shows on other channels on a different day. I think I saw it on Saturday or Sunday on another channel.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Thanks Miz! :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 12, 2013 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
I noticed a much larger ratio of good acts on air vs jokes. Thank goodness.
Love the sibling dancers. I knew I recognized that little girl as soon as she smiled. The older pair had a great sense of humor.
High handstand and escape artist are "one hit wonders" to us.
LOVED the slight of hand, amazing talent for a 16 yr old magician. Eager to see what more he has up his sleeve (pun intended).

Kswheels

06-30-2005

Tuesday, June 18, 2013 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kswheels a private message Print Post    
The lady that sang the same song as Bianca Ryan. Big mistake. Bianca Ryan did it better in Season 1. She'll go for a little bit, but she should've done a song that hasn't been done on AGT before.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 - 9:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
I liked the woman who was on the uni-cycle and tossing the bowls up on her head!

I wasn't impressed with the singing woman with the red hair or the weight lifters. I did like that guy who set up that dominoe thing in the lobby though.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
I agree. That Chinese acrobat was something. Thought that red headed woman was screaming more than singing. I prefer to see talent other than singers on here. There are so many singing shows.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
That guy that did that "dominoe thing"...he had an official name for that sort of "thing" - I think Howie knew what it was officially called. Anyone know the official name? I love those type of demonstrations!

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I did a little searching, and it's called a Rube Goldberg machine.

Oldtex

03-06-2006

Thursday, June 20, 2013 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Oldtex a private message Print Post    
Who - thank you so much! I was thinking it was called some type of machine.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Sunday, June 23, 2013 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
His was better than what Mythbusters did for Xmas a couple years ago.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Everybody gave up on this show?

Seriously, Aaralyn & Izzy?????...seriously

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Just waiting for the live shows to start before making predictions and listing favorites.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
RSlover - my sentiments exactly. I couldn't believe that choice.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
So, first live show. Who were your favorites?

Collin Keys (magician)!
Tellavision
Kristof Brothers

These are the top 3 in our home.
We also have to root for the young lady from Henderson, Anna Christine

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
ugh, just got back from the live show. It is not thrilling to go to a results show. I have tickets for next week as well. anyone want them?

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
What was bad about it, Sadies?

I was happy with the results, all my four choices. I thought the others, with the exception of the band and Tellavision, were busts so the results weren't much of a surprise.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Those were the ones we thought would go be as well.

Mizinvanccouver

02-21-2003

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mizinvanccouver a private message Print Post    
Kona mouse your choices are mine as well.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 11:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
A lot of the show last night was on video, so we had to sit there and listen to it, the line to get it took 3 hours and there was a line before where we had to wait to get the tickets, although we were early in line, they took a later line first so we had to sit on the 3rd mezzanine and could see nothing.
There were no acts, just picking the not losers. Even the "famous" performer I never heard of was on tape.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, July 26, 2013 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
That does sound bad. Hope you can get rid of your tickets for next week!

Kitt

09-05-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
I was only paying half attention but it seemed like no one stood out this week. This might be because I have to fast forward or hide my eyes with anything nasty.