TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 03, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through June 03, 2013 users admin

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I saw that grey on the sided of Lamar's head too & just thought it was prob. bad lighting. It did make him look like an old man though.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, September 25, 2012 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Just saw the finale tonight. Wow, those Kardashian and Jenner Girls are the biggest bunch of ungrateful B#%*hes I have ever seen. And Kris is the leader of the pack. Kourtney gets a pass because she is pregnant. But Bruce was being honored and no one but his sons went. They jump all over each other for not being supportive, but no one in that family supports Bruce. I would love to see him walk away and find someone who would really appreciate him. He has been there for each one of them and they are nothing but ungrateful Brats including that so called wife. What a rotten piece of work they all are. I include Rob with them also.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 3:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Well said Countrydaze.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, September 26, 2012 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes Bruce is never shown any respect and Kris sets the stage for that.Im surprised that he and Rob are not closer,hes basically been his dad for most of his life.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 21, 2013 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
They're back.......Kim & Kourtney take Miami. Started last night & I notice they already are running it again tonight. I watched at it but will prob. watch it again sometime when I'm not doing alot of other things at the same time.

Punkaroo

05-30-2006

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 7:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Punkaroo a private message Print Post    
RIP little Merci kitty....between this cat and the teen mom dog, please no more pets on reality TV ;)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 22, 2013 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
They killed a cat? What the heck happened?

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
She gave the kitten to her assistant on the 8th of Dec. and she later had to be euthanized...she had a rare form of stomach cancer.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Thursday, January 24, 2013 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Oh, that is just awful.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 1:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just caught up with this season and I think Kourtney is so intent on being everything her own mom wasn't, so much so that she is making herself miserable doing it.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
In the past I had a strong dislike for Scott. I like him more and more and really dislike Kourtney for the way she treats him. I understand that he has screwed up big time in the past, but if she can't get over it then she needs to end it. She treats him so bad, they don't even sleep together, she doesn't want to go places with him and forbids him from doing things. Why does he stay. Well he does love his kids and I really think he is starting to grow up and he is a good father. Her sisters are nicer to him than Kourtney is.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
she seems to treat Scott like her mom treats Bruce Jenner, not sure of course, just based on watching what they put out on the air..

I just cant get over watching how Kim and the fertility doctor, and its all about Kim, it seems a bit disrespectful to Khloe, so again, I wonder if it was set out to take some of the spotlight off of Khloe, and then, in real time, we now know that Kim is pregnant....

and there are homeopathic deodarants, I know, its some kind of cyrstal, and of course if you dont wear deodarant, a reasonable person would have a soap a washcloth and use it often - well, whatever, its just a tv show..

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
yep, & we still watch! What is wrong with us? I'll tell you, we have bought into this & Kris Jenner is taking it to the bank!

Hey....."E" I have 2 beautiful DDs, 37 & 34 that have drama always going on in their lives. Hey, did I mention that I'm a 55 yr old 5'7" brown haired, green eyed 150# prof. business woman. Give me a show..............crap, I also have that 27 yr old son that is slowly, but surely getting his shit together.............THEY don't want us! Crap, me & mine would put our business out there for the pay cks those folks get!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, January 29, 2013 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
You should apply at TMZ to be the next "k"'s. TMZ wants to turn some family into the K's.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Wednesday, January 30, 2013 - 7:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Texasdeb, more power to you! I would not want that kind of fishbowl life for any amount of money!

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 10:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Season 8 starts tonight. It starts from the point where Kim lets the family know she's pregnant.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And tonight in real life, Kim is having a party to reveal he sex of the baby to just her friends and family. I am going to guess it's girl. I just feel like she has that same look of the women in my family when they have girls.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
People actually watch this crap??? I mean really? why?

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
I guess I watch it because the family is so messed up it makes mine feel normal. Gotta say though, tonite's content was disgusting with Kourtney and Scott. I don't think I'll be watching it this season. We'll see. This family has so many serious issues and I think the mother is the start of it all.

There really are some things that should be kept private.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, June 02, 2013 - 9:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think it's highly scripted, they spend a lot of time on story lines IMHO they want ratings, and 50 shades of gray is still on the best seller list. , I think that is what drove this storyline.

Angelicfairies2

07-18-2004

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Angelicfairies2 a private message Print Post    
Of course the mother started it all she's a pimp not a mother

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Interesting that Bruce has only met Kanye once and Brody has never met him.Bruce says Kanye is never around. I wonder if he will fly the coop sooner rather than later. Never saw what she saw in him anyway-hes ugly inside and out.Dare I say-I feel sorry for Kim,going thru a pregnancy alone,trying to get a divorce that just isn't happening,being in a fishbowl about her pregnancy weight etc.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kim picked Kanye and decided not to use any birth control, so I don't feel so bad for her. I don't know much about Kanye, but he picked her. Unfortunately, we "get" to see their lives... warts and all. I feel sorry for the baby being born into this mess. I hope they keep her out of the public eye, but I have a feeling, in 16 years, she will have her own show on E.

Holly

07-21-2001

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Kanye has been living permanently in Paris for months and months now. It is rumored that he's having an affair with a fashion designer who's male. They frequently travel around together and when Kim dropped by to visit him in Paris recently, he looked totally p'd off in all the photos taken and definitely not amused. Mind you, he often looks that way, so it's hard to tell, but she also looked very unhappy and worried even. So who knows if the rumors are indeed true, and she's just figuring out why he's been so absent. Apparently she can't even call him--has to make a phone appointment for certain times when he's available!!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 03, 2013 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched & agree the Scott/Kourtney story line was too over the top - even for this show!