TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through September 18, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through September 18, 2012 users admin

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I have family who live only 3-4 hour drive and they don't come that much to visit my mother or even help out I am her primary care I have elipesy seizures, which doesn't help when I am under stress. Also I have live in sister who a nurse she is not much of a help because she has her own family. We have a aide during the day that is a hel I agree with you guys that Kris should have her mother with her.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Rehtse re Bruce For some reason I keep expecting to see him in full drag now...

lol!

I was wondering why Kris' mom doesn't live with them too. Maybe she doesn't want to. It would probably be somewhat hectic and not as peaceful; however, the house is so huge that she could probably have a quiet space of her own.

I don't think Lamar played on the Olympic team.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Lamar was not on the stand receiving a gold medal today; he may be a good NBA player but he is not that good.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I looked up some news articles and they say Lamar removed himself from Olympic consideration the first week of July.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, August 13, 2012 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
oh I thought he was on it Thanks

Trini

07-06-2004

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I love how we are not loving them even though they are the Kardashians:-)I think Scott is very funny, handsome and polite; and they treat him like crap. What is wrong with Bruce's hair, it looks fake.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I like Bruce's hair & think he is a very attractive man. He's kinda stuck in liking longer hair like men in the 70's or early 80's. I don't want to see him with an "old man" hair cut!

Scott is everything you say, Trini. I find him & Bruce to be more entertaining to watch than most of the others.

Never have, & still don't care for Kim.......
Kourtney has gone down on my "like" standards as well due to how she treats especially Scott & Kris. Khloe is still fun to watch.......only, not with Kim,Kourtney,Kris! I like Khloe/Lamar scenes & I like Khloe/Rob scenes. I also like to see Rob/Lamar & Rob/Scott interacting. Still would like to see more of Kendal & Kylie. I enjoy seeing Bruce w/Brendon - why, do we not get the delight of seeing that handsome Brodi? Where are Bruce's 2 oldest kids?

Yes, I adore Kris! She is the brains behind this dynasty. She is only 2 yrs older than me so I can identify w/her on alot of family issues...especially those that involve adult kids (I have 3).

Anyway, I will continue to follow this family as long as they want to "put their business on the street"!

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, August 14, 2012 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I liked Bruce's hair when they did that make over it made him look a lot younger and more current.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so far behind with my shows. My dvr is about to explode.

I just watched the most recent ep last night and something Kim said had me in stitches. She said something like
"Developing your own style is what life is all about". And yes, she was talking about clothes....LOL

Also, I did notice Kim is unusually mean to Rob. She claims she doesn't think it, but as a viewer, it does seem like she might feel he doesn't deserve the success the sisters have.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes,hes in a family of at least 4 strong females,it seems they steam roll over the poor men in that family. They make it sound as if Rob is a lay about,which may or may not be true.Hes wanting his Moms help yet the sisters claim they didnt get Kris' help when they first started out. It doesnt seem fair to me-the girls appeal was their sex appeal,plus Kims sex tape.Why do they care if Kris helps get his sock line going?

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 4:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I also saw how when Rob broke down, Khloe went after him, Kortney was crying and Kim and Robs Mom just sat there and showed no emotion at all. Makes me dislike them so much. How can you just sit there and watch a family member break down like that and just act like you don't care. Now this makes me wonder if Kim didn't do the whole marriage thing for show. She is so fake.

Holly

07-21-2001

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
Her mother is even worse. How can she feel nothing when she sees her son in pain like that? I really have started to strongly dislike Kris Kardashian...she just doesn't seem to genuinely love any of them, Bruce even less so than her kids. She's all about the almighty dollar.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I heard that Rob and Rhianna may be hanging out together/dating, something like that.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I just watched the ep............my gosh!

My heart went out to Rob........at least Khloe went to his side & Kourt cried! Kris & Kim just sat there with their faces in "business mode".

I just can't stand Kim! Never have.......I find the rest of the family very interesting though.

Kim can just go away & if Mama Kris wants to go w/her, she can!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 9:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
A woman is suing Kris Humpries stating that she got Herpes from him. Kris H.'s rep said he is Herpes free. He dated this woman before his "marriage" (ho hum) to Kim.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I dont get the appeal of Kanye West,I think he is ugly inside and out. I think thats pretty controlling to go thru Kims closet and purge all of her wardrobe and replace it with only clothes that he approves of.Take a hike Kanye.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Saturday, September 01, 2012 - 11:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Kanye needed a PR change. Kim needed a PR change. Boom ~ hook the two up for a season. Once you get as much milage out of it as you can, boom ~ they go their separate ways.

Simple Kardashian scripting all the way.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Monday, September 17, 2012 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Watched a couple episodes today for the first time this season. Here are my observations:

Bruce needs to lose the diamond earrings. They make him look like a woman.

Kris should have comforted her weeping son. I know the show is scripted but he seemed genuinely upset.

Kim and Kanye - Ugh!

Something like reasons for infertility and GYN exams should be private. We don't need to know all that. Are they setting us up for Kim donating frozen eggs to sis next season? Again, we don't need to know that.

The teenaged girls are beyond spoiled.

Mason is cute and funny when he was told the baby's name is Penelope and he said, "No, her name is sister."

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 5:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Bruce used to be drop dead gorgeous. Both he and Elsa from HWOM are walking advertisements as to why one should NOT screw up your appearance especially if you are already good looking !

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 6:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I've really seen no man with good plastic surgery. Yes those younger daughters are snarky and spoiled and yes I too thought it was a set up for Kim to donate her eggs. Was that the season finale?

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
A question re Lamar Odom...I've recently seen him in promos for his and Kloe's new season, and he has grey tufts of hair on the side of his head. What's that about? It makes him look like a much older man. He's obviously very bald on top but has that ring around the sides going on. Anyone know why he's letting it grow back? It's very grey and aging.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Mason is adorable and seems so sweet.

Holly

07-21-2001

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Holly a private message Print Post    
He is a beautiful child.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 10:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
Maybe Lamar is older than we think.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, September 18, 2012 - 12:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
May e being around the Kardahians has aged him prematurely.