TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through October 03, 2012 users admin

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
I quit watching: too much negative energy.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
Same here Marameko, all that yelling and fighting in front of the kids and making them cry is not fun for me either.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
What is a SYTYCD? Yes I am shamefully addicted to this show. I started watching it after Dance Moms Miami was over.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 6:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
so you think you can dance (ie sytycd)

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, August 28, 2012 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Thanks!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Very odd show yesterday. Abby seemed very scattered - I wonder if the things she is required to do for this show (probably like adding that new mother). Nothing she said made a lot of sense involving the new girl and mother.

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
What happened with the new mom and girl? I was only able to catch the first half.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, August 29, 2012 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Abby let the new girl dance in the group number and they took 1st place. The new mom got into it with just about all the other moms and there was a yelling match after the competition with Abby just standing there watching them. Then new mom stormed out. The new mom calls herself something to the effect of a "black Patsy Ramsey" which I think is very odd...and so do the other moms. The new mom was good at telling Abby what she wants to hear...so far. Not sure if they're coming back or not because I cannot remember the previews for next week.

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 5:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
they weren't in the previews for next week, which either means, Lifetime doesn't want to give anything away in the teaser, or that the new family will end up at Candy Apples..

Terolyn

05-06-2004

Thursday, August 30, 2012 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Terolyn a private message Print Post    
They have a preview up on the website. Shows them getting ready for Nationals and teases that some girls may be off the team and Kendall will bust up to the top of the pyramid. Nowhere was the new mom or her daughter shown.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Friday, August 31, 2012 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
I didn't care for the new mom so it won't bother me a bit if they don't come back.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Is Melissa pregnant?

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 04, 2012 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
Abby keeps talking about their facial expressions tonight...to me maddie has the exact same facial expression in every single dance through the whole thing. Its odd

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 6:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
Maddie does have the same expression all the time. And I think she is pregnant. I think I read somewhere that she was and some of the clothes she wears you can really tell.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
*note to self, read all the posts for continuity. Otherwise you might think that the discussion is about Maddie maybe being pregnant!

Millymoe

07-28-2004

Wednesday, September 05, 2012 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Millymoe a private message Print Post    
I'm so glad to know I'm not the only one that thinks Maddie only has one expression! She's a fabulous little dancer, but all the pressure and praise followed by rejection is going to do a number on her little psyche!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Thursday, September 06, 2012 - 6:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I think they are all good. And sorry my post did look like I was talking about Maddie being pregnant. LOL

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Monday, September 10, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
LOL @ Whoami!
I aree Milly she is a good dancer, but the face...she needs to make some different faces.

The finale is an hour and a half tomorrow night. Anyone think Kelly is really leaving for good? I think Paige is a really good dancer too..I hope if they do leave it's just to another studio.

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
They all danced so good tonight!

I can't stand Kathy.

Looks like next weeks reunion show will be full of fireworks!

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, September 11, 2012 - 9:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Ha ha - can anything be more "housewife" than a reunion. completely scripted reality. I have to laugh when I try and think about who makes up the Cathy stuff - it must be like a game - OK I have to say 3 offensive things, class - suggestions please, the best suggestions gets a solo.

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
ITA about Melissa being pregnant, I noticed the bump in last weeks episode!

Also, in this episode there is a time when Abby has all the girls in a warm up, and she says something about keep warming up and there is a broad shot of the girls, and I'm positive that Nikia (was that her name, the new girl from a few episodes back?) was there stretching..

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 9:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
Brook seems to be a sweet girl, but that music video.. oye.. Very, "Friday, Friday" Rebecca Black..

Hiyall

07-06-2005

Wednesday, September 12, 2012 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hiyall a private message Print Post    
LOL Sadie she is something else for sure!

I didn't see Nikia? but maybe I missed it.

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
OK, I take it back... No evidence of any Melissa baby bump on the reunion show..
I also think the will Kelly pull her kids thing is a poor attempt at a cliff-hanger. She's under contract to LifeTime just like all the other moms and will be back..
I think Kia will be a Candy Apple Mom next season, otherwise there'd be no point in giving a single episode mom air time on the reunion show. Glad though that Payton's train wreck mom wasn't there.
I do wish though that they'd have given Giana (?) the assistant a spot on the show!

Denirob

08-17-2006

Wednesday, October 03, 2012 - 1:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denirob a private message Print Post    
Did anyone see Abby Lee and some of the moms and girls on Katie today. Christie and Chloe and Holly and Nia were on with Abby.