TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through October 15, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: The Real Housewives of New Jersey: ARCHIVES: Archive through October 15, 2012 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Wendy Williams told Teresa last week on her show as well as Andy Cohen last night on WWHL that she thinks the best thing for Teresa is to leave reality TV.

Unfortunately, that will never happen as long as there is a camera around and she's getting paid.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 3:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
Wendy Williams was great last night (on WWHL). She oes not ride the fence. She has opinions and she has sides but never ges nasty . Good guest.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL when Teresa told Wendy Williams she would like her own cooking show and Wendy said that wasn't going to happen. LOL

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I was watching it tonight and Joe slipped up when talking about the phone call. He says it's an old friend named Albie. Then later on he says he should not have said that word to "her" when talking about the word he called Theresa to the person on the phone. Then later the guy he was talking to put the male pizza guy on the phone.

Shelb724

10-20-2002

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shelb724 a private message Print Post    
There was so much wrong and crazy about Joe and his explanation. He does not even own the pizza place anymore! Theresa just doesn't want to admit failure in any aspect of her life.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 11:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched Joe's "explanation," I'm just piecing together what is posted above to make the comment that it's almost worse to me that he was calling his wife that to "an employee" than another woman. It sounds like he's making that up but if he thinks that makes him look better, he is more delusional then I thought.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, October 09, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Tre and Joe's marriage is the living hell both of them deserve.

Stormie

03-01-2007

Wednesday, October 10, 2012 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stormie a private message Print Post    
At her website on Oct 8, Teresa put some pics of she as a child and her niece, they look so much alike; if I didn't know it, I'd think they were the same person. On that blog, Teresa comments about Melissa's new accusations, which seems hurtful to all the children to me. But the pics are cute.

http://www.teresagiudice.com/

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 4:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
It is now clear, Teresa has a ghost writer.She couldn't express her self like that if her life depended on it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I didn't think there was any doubt that she has a ghost writer.

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
I personally have nothing against any of the women on any of the shows, they have never done any thing to me or my family or friends,and nothing they do will affect my life, but Teresa can't string 2 words togather, much less a whole blog.

Fayc

01-16-2010

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Fayc a private message Print Post    
hahaha I should talk I misspelled together. where is my ghost writer?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, October 11, 2012 - 6:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOLOL....

Kappy

06-28-2002

Friday, October 12, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
No matter what Teresa has said or done, none of these ladies are innocent. The entire group is now just ugly.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 12:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Totally agree Kappy. Wrong or right Theresa is the reason her family is on the show. Without her there is no show. What will they all talk about when/if she's gone?

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I disagree. Any woman in these Housewives shows is replaceable. Jill Zarin is proof of that.

Prisonerno6

08-31-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Prisonerno6 a private message Print Post    
Bethenny is proof of that.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
There is so much that I would like to say about the reunion, but where to start? Maybe I will just watch the show and cringe. Juicy is hilarious even if he is a bit of a pig. Oh, maybe he's having an affair with Albie!!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
I don't see Caro,Jac,or Mel carrying the show because they aren't that interesting IMO. I never feel as if the Manzo's are being themselves, more performing for the camera with forced convo's mainly affirmations from Caro about how well they are doing etc. Kathy and Rich could possibly. Rich is very funny and their son is hysterical. Mel and Joe have 2 storylines. 1 their sex lives 2 talking about Tre. That's gotten so old and boring I don't see it being something the fans would watch for long.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
<Bethenny is proof of that.>

Exactly. Two examples within minutes.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
The difference here is what I said above. Having something of interest for the fans to watch. Ramona is interesting. So is Sonja. So is Carole and Heather.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Sunday, October 14, 2012 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
Yikes. http://www.examiner.com/article/teresa-joe-giudice-cheating-claims-and-jail-time-may-spur-new-spinoff-show

1jetsfan

07-21-2010

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send 1jetsfan a private message Print Post    
Kellsma, YIKES, indeed!!

According to that article, Gia is being bullied and Teresa and Joe are still involved in filming? How horrible for all those little girls!

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
OMG, seriously? I guess it's more important to show the fans they are ok than to focus on the issues the kids are dealing with.

Anyway, I am FINALLY going to sit down and watch the reunion.

I disagree with the comments that the other women are boring. I think that just like with Bethany and Jill, when you have the focus on one particular character, a lot gets cut in the editing room. I can only imagine the antics of Alex and Simon that got cut. Can you imagine filming while they were doing construction on the house? As I have said before, I would be entertained seeing the families be goofy, and having a good time. There is always drama in life, so it doesn't have to be so over the top as it has been with Teresa.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, October 15, 2012 - 10:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I am totally OVER Tre. I understand she was angry when Melissa and Kathy joined the cast, but she has taken it too far. Juicy Joe is just ridiculous...such the tough guy.

I did have to laugh when Kim D. walked into the room...THE DRAMA!!

I've tried to give Tre the benefit of the doubt, but I really think she's let the "fame" go to her head.

This is just how I see it. I know we all see things differently.