TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 12, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through August 12, 2012 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Since I only started watching on a regular basis during this season, I noticed some of you have mentioned Scott's bad behavior in the past. What did he do? Because now without me knowing, it almost seems like they mentally torment him a little, especially Kourtney.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Did he she cheat on her or what?

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
ooops, I meant did "he" cheat on her. Sorry.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Lets see, I think he was just drinking too much, being out in the clubs all night and being a real jerk-off all the time. I don't recall him cheating on her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ohhh, so he was just big party boy. Thanks, Dipo :-)

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 7:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Well Kourtney had her baby girl. Penelope, cute! I bet she will be adorable because Mason sure is.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, July 09, 2012 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Naja - I seem to recall an incident of cheating - that wasnt really brought out on the show - the appearance of cheating was brought out on the show - before she was pregnant with Mason - I think Kloe and Kourtney lived together, and they tried following him - she was sorta stalking him to find out (Maybe with his phone?) she got mad and threw his clothes down the stairs -

Another part of his bad boy image includes urinating when he's drunk in public, taking things to be silly - one party in the New York apartment Khloe had some wine, it was missing - he had had a party and taken it - the party area was outside - and bottles were everywhere - the show made a point of Khloe asking "do you know about my wine" and they said "no, stop blaming Scott for everything" and then the cameras panned on the empty bottle and flashbacked to him drinking on the patio)

Connies - I think I heard that on GMA - they are calling her Penny -

I thought for sure she'd have an "M" name!

Dlkuhn4

07-14-2002

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 1:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Penelope Scotland Disick

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 10, 2012 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Scotland?!!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Anyone seen this lately? Kris is meeting with her old boyfriend Todd, and it looks as if Bruce is getting friendly with his new golf partner. I am not saying anything is going on YET but it could get dangerous if they don't be careful.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I just. Started watching this show. She treats Bruce like a dog
So I see it as they separate as a season cliffhanger. Whether it's fabricated for ratings who knows.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Kris Jenner produces this show and has a hand in editing. She knows what's going on before it hits the airwaves. She approves what's put out there by the entire family. Bruce ain't getting away with anything, and I am sure it's put out there for ratings. Anything he wanted to get away with wouldn't be in front of his wife's camera.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, July 23, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
Hell, they could have an open marriage for all we know. Sounds like a soap story line. /eyeroll

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 26, 2012 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just noticed in the TV listings that Scott is scheduled to be guest host on "The View" on Friday. I think that qualifies as jumping the shark....LOL

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 3:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Saw him on it. He was very quiet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, July 27, 2012 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched, too. I bet Big Momager Kris gave him a stern warning to behave. Although, he did let a cuss word out they had to bleep. Regis was teasing him a little, too....LOL

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Saturday, July 28, 2012 - 7:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
Scott was good, but Regis wouldn't shut up and give him a chance to talk or ask questions. Regis acted like a crazy person grasping for attention.

Trini

07-06-2004

Saturday, August 11, 2012 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Trini a private message Print Post    
I find the girls have little respect for their mother. They seem to waste their time on small stuff.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The girls are always preaching about how important family is and they even get angry when one of them isn't spending time with everyone, yet they hadn't visited Grandma in 1 or 2 years. I don't even want to say what I think of Kris not visiting her own mother.

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 10:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Can Bruce just please (I'm begging) take those earrings off? He looks foolish wearing them. They would look better on Kris. For some reason I keep expecting to see him in full drag now...

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
...and while he's at it, knock off the eybrow plucking (waxing, whatever he does). They also look ridiculous

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
Yep...he's a shadow of his former self.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing about Bruce are they at the Olympics cheering on Lamar? And are they going to show that on that tv?

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Kris's Mom & the kid's GM only lives a 2 hr drive from them. How disgusting that they have not visited her on a regular basis & now only are thinking about it because she has age related issues.

With that huge house, Kris - shame on you for not already moving your Mom in! Maybe, it's been offered & Mom has turned it down?

Rehtse

08-17-2005

Sunday, August 12, 2012 - 4:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rehtse a private message Print Post    
I drive 4 hours each week to go visit my family and then I drive 4 more to go back home. Priorities.