TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 08, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through July 08, 2012 users admin

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
He's not doing really well from what I've heard...the general impression is that he isn't giving the team his all, which is unfortunate. I mean...it's not like he was traded to a team that sucked...the Mavs are the current champions.

Connies

03-11-2010

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Sooo, do people just not give a crap about this show anymore? Ha. Am I the only one watching and thinking if I had a mother like that I would jump off a cliff? It is like a train wreck but I still keep watching.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I used to watch it fairly regularly, but since switching to Direct TV from cable, I don't yet know all of my channel numbers!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 8:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I haven't ever been a devoted watcher, but after that huge wedding fiasco I swore off watching unless there absolutely was nothing else on...and there's always something else on.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watch since it comes on so many times/wk it's easy to catch it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is actually the first season I have ever watched. And after last night's show, I think Kourtney and Kris are two of the most horrible people on TV. Kris for even contemplating meeting her ex, and Kourtney for thinking it was her place to bring it up in front of everyone like a little brat.

Nyheat

08-09-2006

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nyheat a private message Print Post    
I think Kourtney is a mean girl. Every time I watch the show in passing she is being a little mean-spirited troublemaker. REALLY glad she's not my sister.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, she was the queen of spoiled brat mean girls in this last show. I realize she's pregnant, but she was just horrible.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I try very hard to avoid anything with kardashians on it. Thank god, Kim is off Drop Dead Diva, I was going to have to stop watching it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 9:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dipo, I see the show there in my DVR recordings, and I swear every time I click on it, I ask myself why I am going to put myself through this. But then I still watch. It's like a horrible accident. I can't even defend myself for watching....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
BTW, the good news is....If I don't catch on to a show until after it's been on the air for a few years already, then it's usually cancelled within a year.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 25, 2012 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I think it just gets more and more scripted. The show where Rob moans he has no dad to show him the ropes to buying a house, was just too unbelievable - and then ended with mom showing Rob how Bruce was there for Rob since Rob was 3 years old - again, too contrived for my believability scale..

(and I watch it in reruns, when there is nothing else on!)

Dipo

04-23-2002

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
LOL Naja, you are cracking me up. It seems to be the one show I can walk away from. when I am channel surfing I always check E but immediately move on if I see them.

Connies

03-11-2010

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I think having to refer to your mother as being drunk again was embarassing. Would certainly hate for my kids to be able to comment on me like that, oh there is mom, drunk again. Pathetic. Kris does come off as somewhat obsessed with youth and her looks too. Dressing and acting like your daughters is ridiculous.

Escapee

06-15-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Kris has got to get rid of that Liza Minelli hair cut. I can't stand that.

Bluejaxrock

04-23-2004

Tuesday, June 26, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bluejaxrock a private message Print Post    
I wish we had a "like" button, Escapee...lol. "Liza Minella hair cut".

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
I love watching the Kardashians, it is like the TV equivalent of a book you read on the beach! I can be doing 10 other things at the same time and not have to worry about being able to keep the plot straight, LOL! I *love* Kris's voice, she has a very calming way of speaking. Agree that Kourtney is mean, she comes across as very cold and vindictive. Love Kloe, Kim and the rest of them, even Scott has grown on me!

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Alison I really like Scott know too! Never thought those words would ever come out of my mouth.

Khloe is the best! So funny and unpretentious.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, June 27, 2012 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Khloe is my fav of the 3 sisters. In her head, out her mouth.......I'm kinda that way. But, for the most part she is a sweetheart & is the most independent of the 3.

I do find Kourt. to be a little hormone induced itch these days - but, I'm not going to judge her considering that she's PG, running after a toddler, & running a business with basically very little help.

Kim's nicey, nice still racks my nerves! She just seems so fake! If it's true that she is indeed basically shy - then, she IS probably more scripted on the show than some of the others. If that's the case, get the girl some acting coaching........she really needs it.

Scott seems kinda scripted but, IMO he scripts himself lol! (prob. practices in front of the mirror what he will say - especially to the cameras!)

Rob is fun to watch but his scripted parts are very noticible.

I just adore Kris.........she allows her family to poke fun at her, she shows real emotion, she allows herself to be filmed being as she would if there were no cameras, & there is no doubt that she has created this dynasty for her family that has made them all incredibly wealthy.

However, my fav person on the whole show is Bruce. I never feel that he is scripted. I love his interactions with all of them.

The 2 younger Jenner teens are growing up w/cameras documenting them. Both are growing into physically beautiful young women.....but, they couldn't miss in the looks dept., look at both the Mom & Dad! The 4 Kardashian kids didn't have the cameras on them when they were children. I just hope that this kind of early exposure doesn't affect those 2 girls in a negative way as they grow into adults.

Connies

03-11-2010

Friday, June 29, 2012 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
Saw a preview of next K's show. I hope it is wrong, but looked like Scott had been out drinking pretty heavily. If they were all so convinced he had a problem, no one stopped drinking around him or taking him out, that is for sure.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, July 01, 2012 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This is my first real season watching, and I wanted to mention how no brother and sister look more alike that Rob and Kourtney. They have the exact same shaped heads, same hairline, same body type. No denying they are related.

Alisons

01-10-2003

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alisons a private message Print Post    
Frogi, ITA!

Braveheart61901

08-11-2006

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Braveheart61901 a private message Print Post    
However, my fav person on the whole show is Bruce. I never feel that he is scripted. I love his interactions with all of them.

Agree with you....BUT....don't you feel that the family disrespects him very frequently....Kris being the worst? I find myself just feeling so darn sorry for him. So much so that I've been tempted to tweet nasty things to the K's letting them know how bad they are.

Seattlemom

05-10-2005

Wednesday, July 04, 2012 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seattlemom a private message Print Post    
Naja I agree about Kris for even contemplating meeting her ex, and Kourtney bringing it up. Also feel bad for Bruce, the day he left and no one noticed, So sad.
And I give him Kudos for being the one to Talk to Scot, He knows what it's like to be the odd man out in that family and finally seen, that the need to talk to Scot! I hope Him and Bruce continue to talk.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, July 08, 2012 - 10:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
It sort of baffles me that I even watch this show. I do think all of them are scripted and play characters at times. I also think they show a lot of real, unscripted interactions.

They aren't particularly appealing and somewhat annoying, but in a way, they are sort of appealing to watch, lol!

All this Kourtney pregnancy stuff, what is that?!! Pregnancy seems to be her reason for everything and every excuse for everything. And the rest of the family buys into it. (Just don't get that and find it quite annoying.) And I don't think that is a good message to send to young and impressionable Kendall and Kylie.