TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 03, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Kardashians: ARCHIVES: Archive through April 03, 2012 users admin

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
lol

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I really don't care about the Kardashians enough to hate them. I do detest what Kim seems to stand for, which is a banal, idle, useless existence centered only on getting what she wants out of life, which appears to be fame, fortune and a hot babe on her arm...kind of makes her just like a man, doesn't it?

Escapee

06-15-2004

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Escapee a private message Print Post    
Yes, it must be very hard to have your hair and makeup done for you at your whim, shop for a living, and travel around the world. Tsk for her :-(

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Oh well, I'm sure ready for Khloe & Lamar! Enough of this old crap.......

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Me too!! Khloe and Lamar and Kourt and Scott are all I'm interested in.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
This thread was so active, so I had to go watch the the latest show!

Since I haven't watched the whole season, take this with a grain of salt.

To me it seemed like Kim let everyone EXCEPT Kris know she wasn't happy. He was just left there flapping in the wind wondering why his wife was acting weird. That bothered me somewhat.

Anyway, I think I will try the Khloe show. I searched the listings but can't find a new season starting, so when someone knows when it starts, please post it.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
hi Naja,

I was looking for the new Khloe and Lamar show as well and so far all I've found are reruns from last year but I think a new series is starting soon because they are showing promos of upcoming episodes on E lately.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
<77>

I echo others, my opinion based on the "Latest" show I watched, or shows that I've seen. and I did rewatch the last show - and really - I admire Kim - she cries, without shedding tears. or messing up her makeup.

On Access Hollywood they had Mark Cuban - (does anyone watch Shark? omg, Mark! lol he does poke at others) mentioned that he doesnt get paid for his appearance on Khloe and Lamar, but he did sign a release, and he noticed that he is in the promos! He felt Khloe was good for The Mavericks, and said Kim would not be (or he'd feel different if it was Kim and not Khloe)

its entertainment, but they keep putting out there its their real lives... I guess in this genre, I'm skeptical.

<77>

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, January 30, 2012 - 8:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Shenanagon, Thanks! :-)

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I might even watch Khloe and Lamar since it is now filmed in Dallas partly. I still think that Dallas got the best Kardashian, and she has really worked hard at being accepted. She hosted a charity event her first week in the city and apparently was really well received by the people who came out and met her.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
A number of posts have been moderated/removed. Please do not tell other Posters what they are doing or "label" them in some manner. Conversely, please don't take posts personally and assume that the Poster is directing them at you.

Just have fun talking about the show. Thank you.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
here's the Mark Cuban interview on Access Hollywood where he's asked about Khloe and Kim
http://www.accesshollywood.com/green/mark-cuban-on-lamar-odom-joining-the-dallas-mavericks-and-bringing-khloe-kardashian-along_video_1381992

Bandit

07-29-2001

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Khloe & Lamar starts Feb. 19th, per Khloe's FB post.

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Tuesday, January 31, 2012 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bandit I can't wait!!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching.........I've always thought that the shows with Khloe in them were the most entertaining. However, I did enjoy Scott quite a bit this last time. Of course, I really enjoy that little Mason.....he's just so dang cute!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 01, 2012 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Bandit!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I think Khloe has grown up a little since she married Lamar. I used to think she was the most obnoxious, foul-mouthed sister. Now I'm thinking maybe it's Kourtney. The things that come out of that girl's mouth!!!

Shenanagon

07-28-2009

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Shenanagon a private message Print Post    
Todd, the former lover of Kris Jenner spills about their affair and that Robert found out and that's why he divorced Kris. Todd says alot.

http://www.realitytea.com/2012/02/02/report-kris-jenners-ex-lover-todd-waterman-says-he-had-sex-with-kris-at-kardashian-home-got-into-a-high-speed-car-chase-with-robert-kardashian

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, February 02, 2012 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm going to watch Khloe and Lamar (and Ice and Coco are back too, I love those two).

I still felt bad for Kim. Set up, rehearsed, filmed out of sequence I don't know, she still seemed like someone who ended up in a bad situation that she wasn't sure how to rectify. She should have spoken to Kris and Kris alone about it not everyone else first. I didn't care for Kris from the get go but he did deserve a little more respect than she gave him regarding her feelings on their relationship. In the beginning of it she did look at the guy with adoration in her eyes, but you could see how her personality had changed I think this season. I remember being with someone for almost eight years, probably three too long. I was miserable and hated the person I was turning into. I can see how miserable she was.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I just read an article on people who suffer from Psoriasis (which Kim does) often suffer deep depression. They have feelings of being overwhelmed, of their life being out of control, sadness, emptiness, irritablity, trouble making decisions, and feelings of hopelessness. Kind of sounds like Kim lately.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
OH WOW BBwatcher I have a male friend with psoriasis and that description fits him 100%. He is SO DEPRESSED. I wonder what the connection is?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 09, 2012 - 2:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I used to know someone who had terrible psoriasis. In his case it was triggered by stress, but depression is a form of stress. I can see the connection.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 11:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I watched Khloe & Lamar last night. It was filmed while Rob was still on DWTS. It was so nice to see Khloe, Lamar, & Rob & none of the others for a change.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Monday, February 20, 2012 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
I used to know someone who had terrible psoriasis. In his case it was triggered by stress, but depression is a form of stress. I can see the connection.

I had a friend too with psoriasis and he was nearly suicidal.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 03, 2012 - 12:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really don't know a thing abut pro basketball. I was wondering if someone can tell me how well Lamar is doing with his new team there in Texas?