TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 24, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Premieres (Reality Shows): Archive through May 24, 2012 users admin

Whoami

08-02-2001

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I tried to include links to the websites of the new shows, as well as a brief description of each.

For returning shows, since fans already know what the show is about, I just listed the premier dates.

SUMMER 2012 PREMIERS

NEW REALITY

Around the World in 80 Plates: May 9 on Bravo. Co-hosts Curtis Stone and Cat Cora take the helm as 12 chefs travel around the world testing their skills and determination.

Beverly Hills Nannies: July 11 on ABC Family. Following a group of nannies working for families in the country’s most expensive zip code.

Breaking Pointe: May 31 on The CW. Unfiltered look at one of the most competitive ballet companies in the country.

The Catalina: May 29 on The CW. This reality series centers on the wild staff of a South Beach hotel in Miami.

Duets: May 24 on ABC. ABC enters the singing competition game with a series that “takes the Superstars out from behind the judges’ panel and onto the stage.” Starring Kelly Clarkson, Jennifer Nettles, John Legend, and Robin Thicke,

Final Witness: July 10 on ABC. The voices of the dead come to life in this true-crime series which offers a unique look at some of the nation's most shocking murders. Each of the seven episodes will examine one case from start to finish, taking viewers inside the murder from the victim's point of view.

The Glass House: June 18 on ABC. Fourteen contestants will live in a completely wired house and compete against each other for a $250,000 prize. The contestants must also impress the audience. Viewers' votes determine who goes home and the audiences can vote for their favorite player online and via social networks. Additionally, viewers have a say in which eliminated players get the chance to return to "The Glass House."

The Great Escape: June 24 on TNT. An action/adventure game show that will follow three teams each week as they surmount obstacles, fend off pursuers, and compete for cash in cinematic venues such as castles and sinking ships.

Hotel Hell: June 4 on FOX Chef Ramsay brings his critical eye and explosive temper to the hotel world with his latest makeover series.

Strangely Uplifting: June 28 on FX. Live-audience Russell Brand show, showcasing the comedian’s unvarnished, unfiltered take on current events, politics, and pop culture,

Trust Us With Your Life: July 10 on ABC. Improv series, hosted by Fred Willard. Celebrity guests reminisce about key moments in their lives, then improvisers Wayne Brady, Colin Mochrie, and Jonathan Mangum act out their stories.

RETURNING REALITY

Bachelor Pad: July 23 on ABC.

The Bachelorette: May 14 on ABC

Big Brother: July 12 on CBS.

Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition: June 3 on ABC.

The Glee Project: June 5 on Oxygen.

Hell’s Kitchen: June 4 at on FOX.

Keeping Up With the Kardashians: May 20 on E!

Love in the Wild: June 7 on NBC

Masterchef: June 4 on FOX.

Pregnant in Heels: May 15 on Bravo.

The Real Housewives of New York City: June 4 on Bravo.

The Real L Word: Los Angeles: July 12 on Showtime.

Secret Millionaire: June 3 on ABC.

So You Think You Can Dance: May 24 on FOX.

Wipeout: June 28 on ABC.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Food Network Star starts next Sunday night on Food Network.

Kitt

09-06-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Another thank you!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Gordon Ramsay bought stock in FOX.

Food Network Star starts in Canada on May 17, why can't they sync these shows?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
AMERICA'S GOT TALENT: MAY 14 on NBC

MOB WIVES: CHICAGO: MAY 28 on VH-1

FAMILY JEWELS: May 28 on A&E

DESIGN STAR: ALL STARS: JULY 21 on HGTV

Cricket

08-05-2002

Monday, May 07, 2012 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
Thank you for posting all these shows, Whoami and everyone.

Some interesting shows to look forward to.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 2:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a joke when I first heard about it, but E! channel has a new show starting May 20 called
"Mrs. Eastwood & Company"

It's the everyday life of Clint Eastwood's wife Dina, and the rest of the family as well. Clint even makes cameos. They have been showing a 30 minute preview show. Clint's wife is pretty zany.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I watched a bit of the preview show and it actually looked pretty cute. I guess the blonde stepdaughter is his daughter with that redheaded woman (Frances something?)? They are both beautiful girls. Love the idea of this singing group (Overtones) living with them.

Jambee

05-24-2010

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jambee a private message Print Post    
Thanks so much for the update on upcoming shows. Another one you may be interested in is "On The Fly" on TLC May 24th. It's behind the scenes of Southwest Airlines. They did a similar show several years ago and it was pretty interesting.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
So they are remaking "Airline" under a different name? I used to love that show. People would give up their seats in exchange for a free flight, then they would get drunk in the airport bar waiting for their new flight, and then they wouldn't be allowed to board the plane because they were intoxicated. LOL

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
I liked Airline too. You missed part of the scenario Lexie. After they denied them boarding for being too drunk, the cameras would follow them out of the terminal and watch/allow them to get into their cars and drive off.

I guess I have another one to add to my DVR. Man, I'm never gonna get caught up on my recordings. LOL.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 08, 2012 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah...

Connies

03-11-2010

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 8:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Connies a private message Print Post    
I guess I am the only one that liked the celebrity "Get me out of here"? Looks like it is long gone.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 8:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
thanks - When I am at the beach, I just get basic cable, but now that I know how to work the DVR at home, heh, I can watch all the shows I missed and can follow more series - the Breaking Points looks really interesting, hope it is well done.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I might try "On the Fly" simply because Southwest Airlines is based here in Dallas at Love Field.

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Wednesday, May 09, 2012 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I have a friend who's a flight attendant for Southwest and lives in Texas. I might have to check that out.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Sunday, May 13, 2012 - 8:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
THE CHOICE: June 7 on FOX (6 episodes)

Citruscitygal

08-07-2003

Monday, May 14, 2012 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Citruscitygal a private message Print Post    
Thank you to all contributors.

Whoami

08-02-2001

Tuesday, May 15, 2012 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Face Off: August 21 on SyFy

Vsmart

02-10-2003

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I loved "Airplane". Remember the obnoxious Black girl who complained about a layover on her free flight to a job interview at SWA Dallas? She did not get the hint about how you can't train people to be nice.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Wednesday, May 16, 2012 - 7:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Now that I'm reading back upthread...I have to say about Sadiesmom..."when I'm on the beach" comment - JEALOUS!

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
3: July 12 on CBS

The network has ordered the series, which centers on three women of different ages and life experiences who audition hundreds of men on their journey to (hopefully) find their soul mate. Based on the original Israeli format originally produced by Kastina Productions, 3 is set to premiere this summer with U.S. reality heavyweights The Magical Elves (Top Chef, Fashion Star) attached as producers.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Tuesday, May 22, 2012 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
This certainly sounds like something I would watch!

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, May 23, 2012 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Just have to give a plug for an old girlfriend of mine - Kate Frisina, truly one of the funniest and most talented people I have ever met. We did outdoor theater together when we were in college, she went on to L.A. to pursue an acting career after college, then settled in St. Louis to raise her two boys.

Her local show has been picked up by NickMoms as part of their fall lineup. From what I gather it's a reality show centered on two women doing a video-blog about moms (which in fact these two have been doing for the past several years).

Here is a link to an article about the show:

The Judi and Kate Show

Link is to CreveCouerPatch. The show is currently in production and according to Kate will probably change names before the premier. Please watch!!

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Thursday, May 24, 2012 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
REDNECK ISLAND June 9th on CMT

This could a fun show to watch...It's like Survivor, but all the contestants are all from the South (North Carolina, South Carolina, Texas, Alabama, Florida, Tennessee, and Virginia)