TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 25, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Wives - House, Mob and Others: Mob Wives: Archive through March 25, 2012 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 1:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ginger, I do but don't think I want to go there.

Ginger1218

08-30-2001

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 4:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ginger1218 a private message Print Post    
where do you live RS?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 4:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Queens. Grew up in Brooklyn.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Saturday, February 11, 2012 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
If I ever again make it there, I'd want to go and meet Big Ang!!

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 1:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
You should have just visited my town in the 70s and 80s, Huk! They even bombed a guy's house a neighborhood over from my parents'! One of the guys was gunned down in front of a restaurant one of my friend's family owned! And get this - I'm pretty sure I was in the house of one of the guys in it! It was either their house or their brother's house. We had no idea until we were grown up and it was all over the news! Oh yeah, a neighbor was arrested at an after-hours gambling club, among other things. Crazy and in the suburbs no less!!! LOL

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 2:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Correction: Sammy G was actually killed with a bomb strapped beneath his car.

Here's a link to one article about our mafia - Rochester Mafia

Lorib

05-18-2011

Sunday, February 12, 2012 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lorib a private message Print Post    
I have like Mob Wives Withdrawals...I'm gonna lay on the loveseat tonight,watch it and DARE someone to speak during my show that I missed last week due to the Stupor Bowl!!
Love Big Ang!!

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
Anyone watch The Sit Down after the show? I told myself not to watch the Karen/cousin episode, but I did.. and remembered why I didn't want to watch it. They talk about other people being liars, and punks, and throwing stuff... yet its stuff that they themselves do. Just do not like those two. Cousin (can't remember her name lol) claims she was there (Rene's life party) to break up a fight between Karen and Drita, yeah right. that was clear in the video sheesh. Then she sits there and talks about she doesn't know Carla enough to talk trash about her, but that is all she has done.

She could go away and I would be so very happy. I see her just stirring crap up.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
I had withdrawls too Lorib! But I don't think any show is good without some crap stirrers. Ramona is sure a loose cannon, but we're not really being let in on what her old beef with Carla is, are we? But I love Karen. Even with her faults, I can't help it any more than I love all of them!

Spangs

10-07-2005

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spangs a private message Print Post    
not enough Big Ang last night

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I guess I see Rene as someone who stirs things as well, but at least she somewhat tries to keep it about whatever the drama is about.

Ramona on the other hand seems to have so much rage towards Drita that it goes towards anyone that associates with Drita. You are right, we don't know what the issue is, she just always looked so angry. I don't know, maybe I will warm up to her? I almost LOLed that she said it wasn't her boyfriends fault that she got arrested, it was the governments fault.

I like Carla because I feel like she is the calmest and sanest of the group LOL.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
What is with Renee's lips & boobs I know she had them done but really it looks bad both of them who ever did the job I wouldn't want to go to that Dr.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I had only ever heard of this show. Nothing else. I had Rachael Ray on this morning keeping me company but not really watching, just had it on as background noise. I looked at the screen and thought that Rachael had 2 and possibly 3 drag queens on! (I saw they were going to have a make under, but I didn't see the end of the show.)

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 7:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I think you are thinking of another show this is mob wives

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I just checked the RR show website and it looked like Rene, Drita and Ang were on there... would have been interesting to see.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
Oh then maybe it was anything is possible with those three.

Dipo

04-23-2002

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
I think Happymom was saying they looked like drag queens, and I sort of agree, LOL.

Most of the mob wives look pretty hard, I think drag queens do better makeup, LOL.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that's what I was saying. I was very surprised that at least two of them were not, in fact, drag queens!

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Friday, February 17, 2012 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
LOL :-)I get now

Lostincyburbia

07-29-2009

Tuesday, February 21, 2012 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lostincyburbia a private message Print Post    
Love this show. Love Big Ang, she's my favorite and she was on the Wendy Williams Show and was a blast. I also like Drita. I'd like to see Theresa from New Jersey Housewives run into one of these girls...roflmbo

Rslover

11-19-2002

Saturday, March 10, 2012 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
BIG ANG AS MARILYN MONROE

Mistysmoke

08-10-2001

Monday, March 19, 2012 - 12:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mistysmoke a private message Print Post    
I loved seeing Rene and AJ having a playful moment as all we see is her freaking out.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Ho.lee.mo.lee, what a show! Renee is ready for the nuthouse for sure!

And Carla, take that husband back... he is so cute!

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
For anyone who hasn't or can't see the show this week, here's a synopsis:

Renee cried, screamed, swore a lot, smoked 50 cigarettes, and probably went over on her cell phone minutes

Watching2

07-07-2001

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Watching2 a private message Print Post    
Oh thanks for that Huk! I was so afraid I wouldn't find out what happened. :-) lol