TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
American Ninja Warrior

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Adventure: American Ninja Warrior users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through June 04, 2014Texannie25 06-04-14  5:47 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
The tickets were free;
http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/American_Ninja_Warrior

We have an obstacle course/crossfit/bootcamp gym here in Las Vegas "Camp Rhino". Don't have all the stuff that Sann's gym has, but we have a warped wall, a standard salmon ladder, a wood spider crawl (I've done it, just not with the tampoline start), cliffhanger and peg board (can't do either). cargo nets (not a swing into it). Some of the ANW have visited in the past.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Bunch of the guys came to Camp Rhino today to Play around on the equipment.

I hope you can see this.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=722011234532185&fref=nf

Mummy35332

09-09-2005

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mummy35332 a private message Print Post    
#MightyKasey makes it through the course!!!! The girl is only 5 foot tall.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 14, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
That was amazing!

Jewels

09-22-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 6:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jewels a private message Print Post    
She was awesome! I love watching this show.

Kappy

06-28-2002

Monday, September 14, 2015 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
Got hooked on this show for the first time and the finals were tonight. One of the things I like about this competition is how supportive all the athletes are for each other and they're all amazing athletes!

Tonight I was absolutely loving the finale especially when not just one person but two people actually completed the entire 4 stages of Mt. Modoriyamai! How exciting is that? From everything I had read, because it was almost impossible to do, anyone who finished it would win a million dollars! But . . wait for it . . . this is NBC so only one of the two was given the million. What was such an exciting moment suddenly became one of boo and hiss in our household. That's just not right NBC. Just not right!

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
It's a shame they both didn't won, considering it's the first time in seven seasons that anyone has not only got to stage 4 but beaten it.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Oh and I also really enjoy the support and camaraderie that all the contestants share when supporting each other.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
well, the other guy gets to own the title of the first ever ninja warrior, that might be worth something.
It was very exciting, and wasn't the first guy a newbie?
such an exciting show, glad that I DVR'd it so I can watch part of it again. the course is impossible, I can't believe they have to do 2, 3 and 4 the same night!

Kappy

06-28-2002

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kappy a private message Print Post    
And it was almost all arm strength needed in the last 3 stages - brutal!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, September 15, 2015 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I thought it was great too... and yes, how happy all the competitors are when one makes it, and how disappointed they are when someone falls. It's a great example of true sportsmanship.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
a new season is filming and here are the cities - I may go to Philla delphia myself.
UPCOMING CITIES AND DATES:

ATLANTA, GA- March 18th & 19th

LOS ANGELES, CA- April 5th & 6th

INDIANAPOLIS, IN- April 27th & 28th

OKLAHOMA CITY, OK- May 13th & 14th

PHILADELPHIA, PA- May 26th & 27th

LAS VEGAS FINALS- June 15th - 20th

tickets are here
http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/American_Ninja_Warrior

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Thursday, April 07, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Oh wow, finals filming in JUNE???? As if it wasn't warm enough last year. But if you can get in, a lot of fun to watch live.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, August 30, 2016 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
so here we go, that stunt woman who made it to stage 2, is amazing - made it look easy, no sweating, no almost misses no struggles. Guess she will be getting a lot of work beyond supergirl. But I did enjoy watching her tumbling exercises before the run, I usually hate them, but the tumbling was interesting.
The first section with the tilted steps and some leaps required seems much more difficult than the past - I wonder if the show does not want to pay out another million dollars.

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, June 26, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
konashark and I went to the Las Vegas finals again this year.
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
record 41 made it through stage 1 into stage 2, but only 3 finished stage 2

Watch for us sitting in the stands behind the 3rd obstacle on stage 2. Front row, wearing black Team Rhino shirts.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I envy you. I could have ordered tickets to Philly, but my company did not want to go.
do they give you different team shirts or doyou buy them?

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Saturday, July 01, 2017 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
Team Rhino is for Camp Rhino, the Bootcamp/Crossfit/Obstacle Racing gym of which I'm a member (and the nutritionist) here in Las Vegas.
As for shirts for the various athletes, the families/friends bring them with, sometimes extras to pass out to audience people to wear as well - makes it look like a bigger group of supporters.
ANW had an NBC Store tent set up outside the entrance this year, so fans could buy generic ANW T-Shirts, water bottles, buffs, etc.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Monday, August 14, 2017 - 6:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
as i sit here with pain in my knee ankle and foot, I am watching and cheering on all the Ninjas. they are so amazing. I see the teacher who spends a lot of time on the road and trains 2 hours a day, wow that seems like not too much considering others who own gyms. every year I think no one can get through this and they always find a way. I can't tell you why but i do love parts of this show a lot.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, January 18, 2018 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
at http://on-camera-audiences.com/shows/American_Ninja_Warrior

UPCOMING CITIES AND DATES:

LOS ANGELES, CA: March 6th, 7th, and 8th at Universal Studios Backlot

DALLAS, TX: March 25th and 26th at Fair Park

MIAMI, FL: April 13th and 14th at Bayfront Park

INDIANAPOLIS, IN: April 29th and 30th at Monument Circle

PHILADELPHIA, PA: May 11th and 12th at Richmond Power Plant

MINNEAPOLIS, MN: May 25th and 26th at US Bank Stadium

FINALE LOCATION TBA: June 18th – 24th

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
So I set my DVR to record Celebrity American Ninja Warrior tonight because I want to see how Derrick Hough does (I saw a clip), along with other celebrities. I realize that the course will be lighter for them but I still think it will be enjoyable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 9:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Oh, thanks for the heads up! I didn't know about this!

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I just happened to see something on yahoo.com or else I wouldn't have known.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, May 24, 2018 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
There are spoilers out there, so be careful if you search.

Here are the celebs:
Akbar Gbajabiamila, coached by Kevin Bull

Nikki Bella
    WWE Wrestler
Coached by Grant McCartney

Derek Hough
Dancer, actor, author
Coached by Meagan Martin

Ne-Yo
Singer, songwriter, producer, actor
Coached by Drew Drechsel

Colton Dunn
Actor, writer
Coached by Natalie Duran

Scott Evans
“Access” correspondent
Coached by Flip Rodriguez

Nastia Liukin
Olympic gymnast
Coached by Barclay Stockett

Gregg Sulkin
Actor
Coached by Maggi Thorne

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 29, 2018 - 7:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
Ne-Yo and Nastia were amazing! Although that wasn't the "normal" American Ninja course it wasn't a cake walk. I loved how the contestants supported one another.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: