TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 05, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Dance Shows: Dance Moms: Archive through April 05, 2012 users admin

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Wednesday, March 14, 2012 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
here is video of the kids behind the scenes at the View. http://theview.abc.go.com/blog/dance-moms-kids-invade-our-dressing-rooms

Here is the show
http://theview.abc.go.com/blog/co-hosts-take-abby-lee-miller-and-dance-moms

Nikoma

07-04-2006

Friday, March 16, 2012 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nikoma a private message Print Post    
Get ready for the Kate Gosslin show. She is trying to get her girls on Dance Moms!!!

Sammi

03-31-2008

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Kate sure wouldn't take any crap from Abby. But then again if she could get those kids in front of a camera again maybe she would. But the more I think of it. Abby SURE wouldn't take any crap from Kate. Don't know which one is worse.

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Saturday, March 17, 2012 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
I saw a clip of Abby on Rosie (the now cancelled Rosie!) and she said that she had thrown Christi and her daughter Chloe out of the studio at some point and that Lifetime had stepped in and said that Christi had a contract and she couldn't expel her from the studio so she had to let her back in, but she also said she realized at that point that she can't kick them out but they also can't quit, so now she feels free to say or do anything she wants to them. Rosie asked if the mother's ever got upset about the things she says about them and she said, they say much worse about me.
She also said that she is disappointed that the warm and happy times are never shown and that there are also hugs and laughter within the classes..

Cricket

08-05-2002

Tuesday, March 20, 2012 - 9:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
I think Melissa is a nice person, but sometimes he actions/reactions are weird. She had an engagement ring; now isn't wearing it and it's going to come up in conversation.

Who was she telling to 'call your lawyer' on the telephone...or...was she talking to Abby?

Lottaluv

10-16-2004

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lottaluv a private message Print Post    
She told her fiance to call the lawyer. And I agree that was a totally weird response to have over someone asking about your ring. Then to serve your friends paperwork. FREAK!!

Goddessatlaw

07-19-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Goddessatlaw a private message Print Post    
Whaa??

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, March 21, 2012 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
i heard her fiance is really rich and I think he doesnt want to be talked about. last season they always went on about her sugar daddy

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
Melissa acts weird. When Christi said she was sneaky, I can see it. I think she likes the attention and does stuff like this to make drama. When they were on The View, Melissa said her and the moms were very good friends...so that tells me the teasing they do does not really bother her.

Jenjackso

02-10-2009

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 10:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jenjackso a private message Print Post    
Melissa is very disingenuous. She claimed that the letters weren't from her or even sanctioned by her, it was all the fiance; however, she was yelling on the phone to him to call his lawyer when they were bringing it up again. She started the action.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Maddie clearly would rather be with Abby than her mom

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
I suspect that the conversation that took place when Holly was commenting about Melissa not wearing her ring was not what prompted the tantrum. Obviously what's going on here is Melissa and or her fiance, Greg, have decided that they do not want any part of their private life discussed on the show and have taken some legal steps to prevent it from happening. In retaliation Lifetime producers have probably been prompting the other moms to bring up the topic of the engagement on camera and then are editing to make Melissa look unreasonable. I think when Melissa says she doesn't want to discuss it, it's more of a case of she/Greg do not want the topic discussed on camera and the show is editing her to make it look like there's something suspicious going on with the relationship because she won't discuss it with the other mothers.
I imagine that the letter that the other mothers got was in regard specifically to discussing her personal life on camera for use in the television show, no lawyer would send out a letter telling people what topics they are allowed to discuss during private conversation.

Pamy

01-02-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
good point Kelli.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
I would be highly suspicious of a man who did not want their engagement known.

Sia

03-10-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I recorded & watched a few episodes of "Dance Moms," but no longer record or watch it. Abby Lee Miller is just too over-the-top for me. Can that woman really be so mean to her students, or is she putting on a persona for the show? I find her behavior towards the children (and even the moms) repugnant. Don't like the Dance Moms, either; they're just so catty, back-stabbing & constantly trying to one-up one another. Awful!

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Thursday, March 22, 2012 - 7:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
Maybe it's not that he or she doesn't want it known, it may have something to do with her X husband and custody or who knows..

Now, to discuss a more serious issue, I think they should all get a cease and desist order regarding those long sleeved shirts with the cut away shoulders that they all seem to wear every episode.. What is up with that? Is that all they sell in Pittsburgh?

Cricket

08-05-2002

Friday, March 23, 2012 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cricket a private message Print Post    
She told her fiance to call the lawyer. And I agree that was a totally weird response to have over someone asking about your ring. Then to serve your friends paperwork. FREAK!!

Thanks, Lottaluv. Wow! If he is being called a sugar daddy, I wonder how much older he is than her. What is this kind of behavior doing to her daughters?

Lurkin

02-15-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lurkin a private message Print Post    
I noticed those shirts to Kelli
also the moms are adding more and more sequins and sparkles to their clothes

Pamy

01-02-2002

Sunday, March 25, 2012 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
when Abby was on Rosie she made it seem like the moms dont really want to be there but the contract says they must. My feeling is that Maddie's mom hates being there and has come up with a way to stick it to the producers.

Kellirippa

07-10-2002

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellirippa a private message Print Post    
I'm not so sure that Melissa doesn't want to be there, she works there. I think it's more of a case of Melissa not liking the negative way that she came off during the first season and she is trying to have more control over content, and she is exerting that want by taking legal steps. As we saw with Jon Gosselin, when you attempt to push reality show producers by hiring legal council, producers push back.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 9:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I felt so sorry for poor little Maddie in the finale. I even felt sorry for Abbie Lee. (Never thought I'd be saying that.)

Pamy

01-02-2002

Wednesday, April 04, 2012 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I got the feeling Abby was upset about something else and they edited to make it look like what we saw. It didnt make sense to break down that hard

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 12:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Did anyone congratulate Chloe on winning or the scholarship - I seemed to miss that

It is true you never have any idea what upsets people, the show is just trying to make it about Maddie. We know that Abby's mother was seriously ill last year.

Countrydaze

11-07-2003

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Countrydaze a private message Print Post    
I didn't see anyone congratulate Chloe on the scholarship, but I did see how Maddie threw a hissy fit because she wasn't picked. Also I thought it was a disgrace that Abby didn't go to the awards ceremony that Chloe won. Sorry, I don't feel a bit sorry for Abby. When the other girls cry, she yells at them and tells them to grow up. She showed so much favoritism to Maddie on this particular show it made me sick.

Hummingbird

08-21-2002

Thursday, April 05, 2012 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hummingbird a private message Print Post    
I think Abbie was upset over being beaten by the Candy Apple witch first and then seeing her protege fail. She is only human. Of course, she should have supported Chloe. There is no excuse for her lack of enthusiasm when Chloe received her good news.