TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 19, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Cooking Shows: Worst Cooks in America: Archive through February 19, 2012 users admin

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I honestly looked very carefully down the list of threads TWICE, so think I am safe in starting this one!

This show hasn't started yet, but will be coming on soon. I know I, for one, will want to comment on it. In fact, I can comment now: Where do they FIND these people?

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
This starts next Sunday at 9E/8C!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, February 05, 2012 - 10:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to it, especially to see how bobby is in this type of situation.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Where DO they find these people???? And have they never seen the show?

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
I am so bummed that I fell asleep - doped up as I was with cold meds!

Is this available on Foodnetwork.com?

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I'm sure they'll rerun it during the week...

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 3:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
yes it will be replayed during the week

Bombaycat

07-21-2007

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 3:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bombaycat a private message Print Post    
According to my Comcast schedule, show reruns Wed 11pm, Thurs 2am, Sat 2pm, and Sun 7pm. Times are EST.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch it, but my teen son did. He had the same reaction - where do these people come from? He also made eggs for breakfast today, just because he CAN cook! :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Was it worth watching? I recorded but haven't tuned in yet.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
We must be raising good teen sons Teach. My 15 year old was scoffing at the ineptness of these adults. He said he could do better than that! I said I wanted him to be able to take care of himself when he lived on his own. He does his own laundry, and continues to learn helpful skills for adulthood. The adults on this show amaze me.

Tntitanfan

08-03-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tntitanfan a private message Print Post    
TY, BBCat! I will try to catch the Saturday show. On Sunday I will be watching the premiere of TAR!!}

Costacat

07-15-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
I think these early shows are a bit of a joke. This time, they didn't go thru the "interview" round like they've done in the past. They showed clips of bad food, and then there were 16 contestants and they were off on the first challenge.

It's worth it to watch if for no other reason than the total sense of superiority you will have if you can, in fact, cook eggs or bacon or pancakes! :-)

Konamouse

07-15-2001

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 8:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Konamouse a private message Print Post    
One nice thing about this show, I learn something every week.
Tiffany? She is in love with being on Reality TV shows! She did Amazing Race a couple years ago.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, February 13, 2012 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
WEll, that's good, 'cause I'm not much of a cook, don't spend enough time to be skilled. So I will watch just to feel better about my meager talents! LOL

Sammi

03-31-2008

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sammi a private message Print Post    
Myself, I just cannot believe that anybody can be as stupid as some of these people pretend to be. I don't believe for one minute that they are that bad.

Teachmichigan

07-22-2001

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Teachmichigan a private message Print Post    
:-) AuntieMike - my son sounds like your son. He does his own laundry, cleans his own room (not frequently, mind you - but he knows what clean is) and will even clean the toilet & sink when needed. I think the show made HIM feel good because he knew he'd never do some of the things the adults did! LOL

Costacat

07-15-2000

Tuesday, February 14, 2012 - 8:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Which one is Tiffany?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Here ya go, Costacat:

tiffany michelle

Image from:

Tiffany Michelle to Appear on Food Network's Worst Cooks in America

http://www.pocketfives.com/articles/tiffany-michelle-appear-food-network-s-worst-cooks-america-587077/

Costacat

07-15-2000

Wednesday, February 15, 2012 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Oh she is the one who won on Flay's team?

Sanfranjoshfan

09-17-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 12:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sanfranjoshfan a private message Print Post    
Yep.

I don't remember her from Amazing Race, but I know she was on it.

Costacat

07-15-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 5:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Costacat a private message Print Post    
Thanks SFJF. I don't remember her from TAR either. Must've been real memorable, huh? :-)

Whoami

08-02-2001

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whoami a private message Print Post    
Oh, I remember her and her partner on TAR. They were unable to complete either task of the Detour. One was a golf ball hitting task, the other a "ring the bell" with the hammer thing. The golf ball one was where they had to hit a special ball down the field in a prescribed number of shots. The field was overgrown with high grass, and it was very windy. They just didn't have the strength to hit the ball far enough, and often the wind took it and sent it sideways. The bell ringer one, they just plain wore themselves out trying it to no avail. They'd try one task, give up, try the other, give up, and go back again to the first one. IIRC, they finally gave up altogether and never completed either one, and officially quit. That, IIRC also, got them Philiminated.

ETA....Just did a little Googling. They were in TAR 15. Same one as Flight Time & Big Easy. And the one that Meghan and Cheyne won.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Thursday, February 16, 2012 - 3:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I KNEW she looked familiar! I couldn't place her at all. Thanks Kona! (and SFJ and Who!)

Pdxtransplant

07-09-2010

Sunday, February 19, 2012 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pdxtransplant a private message Print Post    
There is a commercial running where one contestant talks about being on the meatball Titanic, or something like that. He definitely looks familiar to me, as in a TV way. Anyone else recognize him or know who he is?