TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2012

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Other Reality Shows: Family Reality: Little People; Big World: Archive through January 23, 2012 users admin

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 11:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Thanks Twiggy! Sometimes we state our opinion and the "why" part isn't very clear. I find myself writing volumes to try and explain myself and then just deleting them, thinking that they're too wordy. Me, wordy? Ha ha!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
With that big old house and plenty of freedom, I wouldn't have left home either. He works at that soccer place, probably helping coach kids teams. He goes to community college. I don't think he's a lost cause. He's a different person than his brother and I don't see him ever going too far from home.

Sia

03-10-2002

Wednesday, October 05, 2011 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sia a private message Print Post    
I thought that Zach has been coaching soccer since before the Roloffs' last season of "Little People, Big World" quit airing. He works at that indoor sports arena, and I think he's worked there for two years, by my estimation. He works with young people, helping them improve their soccer skills. I think his job entailed some maintenance duties, as well, but I'm sure we were shown Zach in action working with the young soccer kids. What Zach was saying in the follow-up episode was that he'd always wanted to become a soccer coach, and since he's been doing that for a while that he's sort of already achieved his goal. I just think he feels that he should have a college degree as well, and knows that he will have to move to a university to get his degree. When LPBW was airing, Zach always struck me as the slacker, LOL. Jeremy was always tying into the farm chores and using the heavy equipment to help out Matt. Molly pitched in with kitchen duties a bit, but I don't recall seeing Jacob do anything that I'd classify as chores.

Twiggyish

08-14-2000

Thursday, October 06, 2011 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Twiggyish a private message Print Post    
He can transfer those credits to a full university at a later date.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Saturday, December 10, 2011 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
New episode Sunday:

Little People Big World Holiday Surprise

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 1:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What a great catch up.. I loved watching tonight.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
It was such a comfortable hour catching up with the Roloffs. I enjoyed every minute of it. I hope they continue to do a show every so often.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, December 12, 2011 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I also enjoyed seeing this fine family again.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I saw it before it was a repeat. I thought I was going to get a new show.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 7:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
Sheilaree, they replayed the episode when they went to visit where Jeremy would be going to school. The new episode was Matt's 50th birthday. Not sure how you got to see it before, it was new. Maybe you're psychic? :-)

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
This last epi was just filmed in October at pumpkin season and I'd never seen it before.

Kellsma

08-27-2002

Tuesday, December 13, 2011 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kellsma a private message Print Post    
The show Sunday night about Matt's 50th was a new show.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 4:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I felt sad for Matt during most of the show. I was glad Amy flew home early. Nice show.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 4:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
No it wasn't I saw it before

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 5:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
The original airdates for the last 2 episodes of Little People Big World were these:

Episode S-01 "Big Changes" - original airdate 10/2/11

Episode S-02 "Holiday Surprise" - original airdate 12/11/11. It is listed as a "brand new holiday special"

There were some flashbacks of sorts on that last episode, so I actually thought I'd seen it before too. Matt Roloff turned 50 on October 7, 2011, just about 5 weeks before this episode aired.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm pretty sure it was a new episode.. Jacob especially looked older in some sequences.

I thought Holiday Special was odd, sort of led me to believe it would be,um.. a holiday special, but I did enjoy it a bunch.

Sheilaree

07-19-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sheilaree a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a repeat but I could be wrong it just looked I saw it all before.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, December 14, 2011 - 11:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I watched the new episode tonight. So good to see everyone again. Matt and Amy seem to be getting along better. I LOL for a long time over Matt dressing up as Noah. That's was priceless.

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Thursday, December 15, 2011 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
That was funny, Brenda.

I really feel sorry for Matt. I don't think we can even imagine the misery he is in all the time...and has been since he was a little boy.

Bbwatcher

09-12-2008

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbwatcher a private message Print Post    
New show tonight at 8:00.

Frogichik

06-11-2002

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Frogichik a private message Print Post    
Thanks Bbwatcher!

Ophiliasgrandma

09-04-2001

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ophiliasgrandma a private message Print Post    
Thanks, I now have it set to record.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Sunday, January 22, 2012 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
What a nice, feel good show. :-)

Zachary has had a girlfriend for 7 mos!

I do wish Matt and Amy would be a little more encouraging, not that they are discouraging, but just more excited and positive. Like Zachary said, it kind of turns into a lecture. But I do think they (especially Amy ) are doing a good job with the kids.

Anyway, it was a good show. I just love that family. The show has a somewhat different tone these last few eps.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good show, yes. And all the talk of flying the coop.. doesn't mean they all have to leave town. I thought it was great that Zach and his girlfriend too his brother and sister along to the beach. Sometimes the youngest child gets sort of left at home, after being used to interacting with siblings and Jacob can use a big brother. But maybe Zach will eventually move out locally.

Hukdonreality

09-29-2003

Monday, January 23, 2012 - 2:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hukdonreality a private message Print Post    
How many of us wish we had a parent talk to us like Matt did? I thought he was totally encouraging about Zach's need to prepare himself for a career/job that was sufficient to raise a family on. Amy's advice was spot on, too. Once the girlfriend becomes a teacher, she won't hang around Zach if he is still living at home and just working part time at the soccer place. Too bad that she was sending sort of a mixed message though... making her 21 year old a sandwich. All these years, we've seen Amy doing everything for Zach especially.