TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Masked Singer - Season 9: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 2:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thread for season 9. :-)

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Season 9 started last night! First out was The Gnome, old type singer. It was Dick Van . He was great. The Mustang as Sara Evans. Hasn't she been on there before? Medusa went through. She was great!

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, February 16, 2023 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Lol it's censoring his last name? Thats just wrong! I said as soon as I heard the voice...it's Dick VanDyke! My husband said no way. Then Robin Thicke said nope, I KNOW this voice, and it is Dustin Hoffman. So I abandoned my guess....I was very happy to see Dick VanDyke's smiling face when they took the mask off. I LOVE that man! He is just amazing!

Mustang I knew was a country singer...but couldn't go beyond that. Medusa's costume is the bomb

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, February 27, 2023 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I was looking at my notes and yes, Sara Evans was on before as a Skunk! lol.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Friday, March 17, 2023 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Ok so we all aren't crazy lol

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, March 18, 2023 - 4:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Okay so I didn't know either of the women who went home this week. So I probably don't know Medusa or The Fairy either. Squirrel was Malin Ackerman. The Jackalope was Lele Pons. Never heard of them.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Okay, and so the Fairy was Holly Robinson Peete, and I have heard of her. The Axolotl was Alexa Bliss, I had not heard of her but saw her on Jeopardy as they had a category about wrestling. lol. The Macaw was really good. I've heard rumors that he is David Archuletta of American Idol fame. Will be interesting to see if it's him.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, March 24, 2023 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Holly Robinson is married to the football player, Rodney Peete. Also, she was in the original Jump Street that shot Johnny Deep into stardom.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, March 30, 2023 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So was surprised they didn't use the bell last night. Not familiar with Christine Quinn who was The Scorpio. But def. know George Wendt from "Cheers"! Norm! Hmm wonder who The Doll is.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Monday, April 10, 2023 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
We have our answer who the Doll is--Dee Snider from Twisted Sister. Will have to wait and see who Dandelion is. And The Mantis was saved.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, April 13, 2023 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really thought the lamp was Delta Burke. I would have bet money on it. But I sure was wrong.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, April 14, 2023 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Well, when three of the judges all say the same person, it usually is. So the Lamp was Melissa Joan Hart. And the Dandelion was Alicia Witt. I liked her as Cybill Shepherd's daughter on Cybill. Wonder who UFO is.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 04, 2023 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So the UFO is Olivia Culpo, a former Miss Universe. Final three are the Macaw, Medusa, and the California Rolls.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Not typing all that again. My posts keep disppearing. Macaw was David Archuleta. Medusa was Bishop Briggs. She won. Pussycat Doll guessed them both. They said Bishop's real name was Sarah McLaughlin. Looked her up. It was not the one you think of.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, May 18, 2023 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
As much as I love this show, it ticks me off when I have never heard of the person behind the mask. Especially when it's the winner.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: