TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 22: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 1:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
General discussion about Season 22.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I read this morning that Blake is quitting the show after next season. Season 23.

But as for this season, I can't believe how good everyone is. This is going to be a great season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 1:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Blake is the one judge that has been on all the seasons or has Adam been on all the seasons as well?

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Blake is the only one that's been there the whole time. Adam left I think after season 16. The season he was totally humiliated and didn't have a single singer make it to the finals.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. I watch infrequently but I do still watch. I guess it just didn't click with me.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
Yeah Adam seems like ages ago.

I don’t even recognize two of the new judges in the upcoming season. Will miss Blake’s humorous ego on the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The season going on right now, the judges are Blake, Gwen Stefani, Jon Legend and Camila Cabello. I barely remember it, but Camila was part of a girl group on AGT in 2012. Her biggest hit is "Havana". It is such a good song.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 4:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Legal Boxer, I hadn't seen that they announced next season's judges. Sorry I misunderstood.

Blake, Kelly, Chance the Rapper, and Niall Horan.

Niall Horan was a member One Direction. The biggest boy band of the early 2010's.

Legalboxer

11-17-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Legalboxer a private message Print Post    
all i know about One Direction is the band's name. Never paid attention to any of the pop music during that time period :-) Same with Chance the Rapper. I am not even sure I heard his name before. But I tend to listen to talk radio versus music for the last few decades. I only know current artists/music from these kinds of shows

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Chance has been musical guest and host of SNL several times, so I think I know him mostly from that, but I also know him from popping up in a few Justin Bieber videos.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The season going on right now, the judges are Blake, Gwen Stefani, Jon Legend and Camila Cabello.

The ridiculous thing is that I could have told you that. I watched them singing as a group just the other day. I can't remember what they were singing (I think it might have been "Havana") but I remember thinking how good they were. I don't know how I couldn't have realized that Adam had left but I guess it was a momentary lapse.

Camila is very talented and has had a number of hits. She was on the second season of the X-Factor USA in a group that Simon made up called "Fifth Harmony". Simon also created "One Direction". Niall is also very talented as is Harry Styles.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, October 13, 2022 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yes, Jimmer, they were singing Havana. It was awesome.

I agree Naja, this season's talent is AMAZING.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
How weird is it that 3 of the 5 finalists are country singers? I personally love it.

Omar has blown me away this past couple weeks. He's simply adorable.

I recognize that Bode is talented, but he has just never clicked with me.

I've come to realize that Brayden's voice isn't the best, but his good looks and sweetness make up for it.

IMO, Morgan and Bryce are superstar country singers, but I think Morgan has more personality and charisma.

I can't even guess who will win.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 4:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
This is the first season that I can remember, that I will be happy with any 5 of that wins.

What talent there was this year, it was unbelievable.

I was truly shocked when Brayden made the top 5, not because I don't like him, I do, but the others were so much more developed.

The only issue I have with Omar, is the retweet of his bother's post regarding racism. That was disappointing for me. But it doesn't take away from his talent.

I really like Bodie, as well. Even though I'm more of a country fan, I can totally appreciate his creativeness, and his artistic ability. What a talent! And I've actually enjoyed watching him perform.

Bryce - what an old soul, LOVE HIM! Remarkably talented. That voice!

Morgan, also very talented and a great voice.

I'm with you Naja, I can't guess. I'm thinking Omar? Not only because he's so talented, but also because the votes will be split on Blake's team. But really, it's anyone's guess.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope Bryce or Brodie win, but Omar was pretty amazing too.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 9:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope someone spoils.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 13, 2022 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I like how it ended up, but I still don't know who was in 2nd and 3rd place.

Brayden was 5th place.
Then Omar was 4th place.

But then with Bodie, Morgan and Bryce left on stage, Carson announced Bryce the winner.

They never said who was 2nd and 3rd.

Sincebb1

08-22-2005

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 2:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sincebb1 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was weird...I have never seen any final 3 in any show not being announced who came in second and third

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
NBC's website reports that Bodie came in a close second.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 10:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I found that odd, too! Thanks Mak1

Mak1

08-11-2002

Thursday, December 15, 2022 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
You're welcome, Scoot. Yes, it was odd!

Vsmart

02-09-2003

Thursday, December 22, 2022 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Vsmart a private message Print Post    
I don't watch this show, but I love VoicePlay on YT. TY popped up Omar singing in the finals. Over the top production that made him sound not as good as when he sang it with VoicePlay.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Monday, June 05, 2023 - 9:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
Last week I enjoyed Voice judge Tom Jones in concert at Niagara Falls. Almost 83, his voice is still perfect and strong, and he's still (relatively) swoonworthy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, September 27, 2023 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I didn't even realize Niall was in One Direction until they mentioned it last night. He looks SO different. He dyed his hair bright blond when he was in One Direction.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, December 31, 2023 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
1983 my grandmother took me to Vegas as a college graduation gift and took me to see Tom Jones, been a huge fan ever since. Yes he’s still “got it”. Wished I knew he was judging.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 21, 2024 - 10:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't even know the two mentors this week. Never heard of them. "Maluma and Saweetie".

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: