TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Masked Singer - Season 7: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, March 10, 2022 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Started last night!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, March 11, 2022 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here is the ep 1 recap.
https://tvline.com/2022/03/09/the-masked-singer-season-7-premiere-rudy-giuliani-not-there-video/

I was hoping to get the Rudy Giuliani episode over with first, but apparently it's later in the season.

I don't even know who that chef was that left. Never heard of him. Duff Goldman.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Saturday, March 12, 2022 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That’s definitely the elephant in the room. I was hoping they’d get past that one quickly as well.

The chef is very famous. Does pastries. He’s been on all sorts of shows.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Saturday, March 26, 2022 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
He is a food network mainstay. He has a cake show of his business and judges most baking shows.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am anxious about tonight. It says they are starting with a new group of singers so whatshisface could be there.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Aw, I love Duff Goldman. I watch him all the time on various Food Network shows.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Yeah, Naja, I've been waiting, wondering when or if it would still happen. At least it was over quickly today.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 20, 2022 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It looks like they cut out Thicke’s response. All of sudden, you just didn’t see him anymore. Dr. Ken just stood there with his arms folded, no reaction. Then he was out of there. So, heavily edited based on the prior news reports.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 21, 2022 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Glad to hear that ones over. I generally think of this as a fun show and having his presence looming over it was not fun.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, April 27, 2022 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Baby Mammoth was Kirstie Alley. Not sure how this works. Space Bunny and Cobras and Prince Frog are all still left with Ringmaster and Firefly. I don't get it.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Thursday, April 28, 2022 - 8:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Next Wednesday, I believe, they will eliminate two singers from the group of Space Bunny, Cobras Prince Frog. The remaining singer will join Ringmaster & Firefly in the Finale.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, May 06, 2022 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Yes. Wondering who the final three are, in real life, I mean. Prince Frog is joining Ringmaster and Firefly in the finale. Was surprised Queen Cobras were En Vogue. And Space Bunny was Shaggy.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Saturday, May 21, 2022 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Prince Frog was Cheyenne Jackson from "Call Me Kat". I never would've guessed. And Ringmaster was Hayley Orrantia from The Goldbergs. I thought she had a really good voice. And Firefly (the winner) was Teyana Taylor. I had never heard of her.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: