TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Masked Singer - Season 6: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting soon ….

quote:

per Mysticlady

It premieres Wednesday, September 22nd, @ 8/7 Central, on Fox. It is a two night premiere - Wednesday & Thursday.

The Contestants are: Baby, Dalmatian, Cupcake, Hamster, Mallard, Queen of Hearts, Bull, Beach Ball, Banana Split (Duo), Pepper, Caterpillar, Skunk, Octopus, Jester and Mother Nature. Contestant #16 will be revealed on the premiere.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight. With Survivor back, I will tape and watch later.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Too much competition on one night.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, September 22, 2021 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Puffer Fish is the 16th Contestant. Double Elimination tonight. It is on again tomorrow night at 8/7 Central.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, December 17, 2021 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So Jewel was the winner. Don't know where her accent came from.

Mak1

08-11-2002

Saturday, December 18, 2021 - 4:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mak1 a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl, I wondered about the southern accent too. She does live at least part-time in Nashville, so she probably picked it up naturally. I'm done with this show. I can't stand the over-the-top acting of the host, judges and audience. I don't think they show the real audience most of the time anyway. I know very few of the singers, though the judges seem to know every obscure detail of every current celebrity. The costumes are amazing and it has the potential to be a really good show, but it has too many annoying parts. And, is it really that difficult to take those masks off? Come on!

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: