TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 18, 2021

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XIX: General Discussion: Archive through April 18, 2021 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The judges have saved............ ....

Madison!
Beane .... ug

So the Top 12 is:

Casey
Deshawn
Cassandra
Caleb
Ava
Chayce
Alyssa
Willie
Grace
Hunter
Madison
Beane

------------
Next week Top 12 becomes 9 on Sunday.

Monday 10 finalists from last season are coming back to perform on the big stage and we will vote one of them into this year's competition.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 12, 2021 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Twitter rumor has it that Wyatt broke AI quarantine by going back to a Utah to be with his family. It doesn’t say why he went back though.

Not a Beane fan.

I was wondering if Katy was a bit put off by The Paula attention by Ryan. But, she was great.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If Wyatt did break quarantine, I hope it was a for a good reason. I really hate to think that he blew his shot at the big time just because like many, he doesn't take the virus and precautions seriously. Or even worse, purposefully defy virus protocol as a form of protest.

I have revised my favorites list.

Madison, Chayce, Cassandra, and Grace.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 8:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I like those four, but I like Ava and Willie too.

Snoopsmom

02-18-2003

Tuesday, April 13, 2021 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think the final 4 will be Willie, Chayce, Alyssa and Grace. Winner will be Chayce, the WGWG.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 2:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I think that it will be Grace and Willie in the end. Maybe Grace will be the winner.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Did they even mention Wyatt on last night's show? No explanation of why he wasn't there? Just gone, like POOF? That was kind of weird.

I saw an article that said he left for "personal reasons." Maybe his family needed him or something. We liked Wyatt and will miss him.

Nobody really wowed me last night. I hope they all get over their nerves and start improving before it's too late.

And am I the only one who cannot stand Paula Abdul? She never says anything constructive. Every singer is "unique" (in one critique she actually used that word twice) and "extraordinary." Please get well soon, Luke!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 12:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They mentioned him at the top of the show, saying he left the competition.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 2:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I like Paula much more than the other judges. Not real fired up about this crop of singers. I wanted Graham to go through and Alainnis. Not crazy about Alyssa but maybe it’s her genre of music that she sings. I don’t see many of the final contestants being within the teeny bopper voters. Maybe one of the guys, but most of them seem to be old souls.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I dislike Paula, and fast forwarded through most of it. LOL

Misspoufy

09-30-2004

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Misspoufy a private message Print Post    
They couldn't have found a better judge than Paula Abdul? I hope Luke is back QUICKLY!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 - 2:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I just had a feeling that Katy was not into Paula being there. I didn't see any banter between the 2, like she has with Luke. Katy likes to be the center of attention, I think.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, April 15, 2021 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Katy is the biggest star and does get top billing. Lionel was big in his day, but not so much anymore.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Thursday, April 15, 2021 - 12:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Luke is pretty big, as well!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Thursday, April 15, 2021 - 2:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Katy has had an astonishing number of big hits including many that reached number one. I like her but many more than I would have thought.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Friday, April 16, 2021 - 8:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I really like Katy. She's over-the-top fun with her self-deprecating humor. Taking off the wig was hilarious. So was her discussion about not shaving her legs. I also love her (sometimes wacky) clothes.

Mameblanche

08-24-2002

Friday, April 16, 2021 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mameblanche a private message Print Post    
I do too! Katy's simultaneously goofy fun and deeply caring.

And I absolutely ADORE Lionel. What a sweetheart.

Lukewarm about Luke.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Friday, April 16, 2021 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Lionel was a better judge when he started and when he visited the show earlier. Used to give very specific direction to the young singers. But then he went you are the best ever with the rest of them. I guess he did not want to be hated on by the fans or the producers suggested that.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, April 16, 2021 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The thing I like the most about Katy is that she is so kind to the contestants, even when she has to give them hard news. Simon was honest, but could be brutal at times. I've heard many accounts from people who've met Katy in person, and they all say she is very sweet and kind in real life too. She and Luke always make us laugh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can already tell I'm going to love this top 12 night. They are singing all Oscar winning songs so that means I'll know them all.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I thought Hunters song just plodded along.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not sure why they gave Cassandra a standing ovation. I thought she was off key for a good part of it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Deshawn’s song was wonderful.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Willie gets the last spot. Of course, he nails it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Sunday, April 18, 2021 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Ava, Madison and Beane....