TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Masked Singer - Season 4: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting soon! Thanks for letting us know about this. It's a fun show! :-)

quote:

Mysticlady
07-05-2007
Friday, August 28, 2020 - 2:30 pm

Could you create a Masked Singer - Season 4. It premieres on Wednesday, September 23rd. Season 4 will feature Gremlin, Snow Owl, Crocodile, Giraffe, Broccoli, Popcorn, Seahorse, Jellyfish, Mushroom, Whatchamacallit, Squiggly Monster, Dragon, Baby Alien, and Sun.

Fox is airing a special sneak peek episode of The Masked Singer on Sunday, Sept. 13th, live to all time zones (8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT), following the first NFL double-header of the season.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, August 28, 2020 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Looking forward to it!

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Missed two characters from above post: Lips & Serpent. There is a total of 16 characters.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight at 8:00 EDT !!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, September 23, 2020 - 4:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Amazingly great singers!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, September 24, 2020 - 8:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I really thought the dragon was Jesse Ventura, or Hulk Hogan. Boy was I wrong.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
I enjoy this show despite not being a big Nick Cannon fan and I think Jenny McCarthy is just annoying in the extreme.

I'm guessing this must have been filmed prior to Covid rules as the audience was in attendance, close together and not masked and the "judges/guessers" were not spaced either. I have noticed a blurb on many shows that don't have any social distancing or masks stating that they were filmed prior to the pandemic.

Still a bit peeved Donny didn't win the 1st season.
I think some of the costumes are fun and imaginative.

I like the Owls this season. I was only half paying attention last night but was not surprised to see the Dragon be eliminated.

Sunnyday

08-07-2014

Friday, September 25, 2020 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sunnyday a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was a live audience. I read somewhere that they took footage from past audiences and added it in. I think that is the reason for the super fans voting.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Of course this was filmed with a fake audience. I noticed that the judges were spaced 6 feet apart and Nick Canon mentioned Robin Thicke's "quarantine hair." I was a little confused about it at first, too, but then I realized the audience wasn't really there. AGT did the same thing with the "super fans" voting.

This show is fun, even though I'm not a big Nick Canon fan, I can't stand Jenny McCarthy and I hardly ever know who any of the singers are (even after they take off their masks).

Naja

06-28-2003

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
For sure the owls are brother and sister, and not Donnie and Marie. haha

Maybe Derek and Julianne Hough.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 5:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I’m thinking the snow owls are country singer Clint Black and his wife, Lisa Hartman Black. There is just a twang/cry in his voice that reminds me of him. They did a duet with each other back in the 90’s, I think when she was on Knots Landing.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Sunday, September 27, 2020 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, that would be cool, Sportygirl!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Monday, September 28, 2020 - 5:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I’ll need to hear him sing again to be sure. I’m just happy to have a good guess on night one.

I also like the Golden Ear competition. It will be interesting to see what their first impression Was especially towards the end after we hear them sing a few times.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, September 29, 2020 - 5:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Derek and Julianne Hough were both extras in the first Harry Potter movie when they were little, and they show an awful lot of Hogwarts in their clue video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MsN2-uLL9o

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Thursday, October 08, 2020 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Brian Austin Green was the giraffe.

Sugar

08-15-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sugar a private message Print Post    
Wendy Williams cannot sing well at all!
I had to suffer thru most of her show one day waiting at an appointment when my phone had died. It was torture, I never understood her appeal. To each their own I guess.

Does she have mobility issues? She was seated each time we saw her.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Yes. She has some sort of lymphoma issues, I think. It causes her legs to swell and she has some sort of home treatment she has to do for about an hour daily to keep the swelling down. She cannot wear heels at all. Her costume had heels, so she sat. On her show, she only wears tennis shoes.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Friday, November 20, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
So Bob Saget is gone. Clint Black and his wife, Lisa Hartman were the Snowy Owls. And now Lonzo Ball and Dr. Elvis. I thought the Seahorse sounded like Brittany herself.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
I had no idea that the channel that the Masked Singer is on was in negotiations with Direct TV. That sucks! I missed the show completely. Who went home? Who is behind the mask?

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Popcorn, Seahorse & Jellyfish were eliminated.
Popcorn - Taylor Dayne (music icon)
Seahorse - Tori Kelly (singer/songwriter)
Jellyfish - Chloe Kim (Olympic Gold Medalist - Snowboarding)

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/masked-singer-reveals-identities-seahorse-030028579.html

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
Next week is a Singalong. The following week, 12/16, is the Finale.

Mysticlady

07-05-2007

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mysticlady a private message Print Post    
The Masked Singer has been renewed for Season 5 in 2021.
The Masked Dancer premieres on Sunday, December 27th.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, December 02, 2020 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Who can I call and complain? This sucks!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, December 19, 2020 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Heckagirl631, you can see the show on Hulu. If you don't have Hulu, you could sign up for a free week and then cancel after you've watched the last couple of shows.

We left DirecTV almost a year ago for exactly this reason. I got tired of paying them so much money each month, just to be held hostage to their contract negotiations. We switched to Hulu/Live with no ads, plus HBO, Starz and the enhanced DVR (we can record live shows and skip commercials during playback), and it's about $150 LESS a month than DirecTV! Couldn't be happier.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: