TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 18: General Discussion users admin

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starts tonight!

Thanks for the reminder, Naja. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I am so curious about how Nick Jonas will do as a coach. I actually started liking The Jonas Brothers last summer when their song "Sucker for You" came out. I hope they sing it some time during the season.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, February 24, 2020 - 3:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I first watched them with my DD's when they appeared on Hannah Montana. It was a cute show but I didn't see them making it big as they got older.

I was wrong. Those guys are talented and can sing!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I haven’t watched this show for many seasons and watched the premiere. I can’t believe I actually enjoyed it and Nick Jonas. I just wish they would not drag out the back stories. I’ll watch last night’s show today.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watched about 10 or 15 seconds of the back story, and I ff straight to the song.

There were so many good ones this first week. The 50 year old rocker was pretty good.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, February 26, 2020 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I have become a big Voice fan. stopped watching Idol years ago. I am always impressed with the talent and I have loved all the judges. I love John Legend, Kelly Clarkson is great and she is a wonderful coach. They all have great chemistry together. I was really impressed with the first night's talent.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Thursday, February 27, 2020 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I've watched every season but have not watched any so far of this season because my Dish TV provider is in conflict with the local NBC station & we have not gotten NBC now for months. I had hoped the conflict would be resolved by the time the Voice started, but not yet. I will binge watch on line when I get a chance.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 27, 2020 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
In the second hour, I liked Dillon James a LOT.

It's too late to vote now, but for the future, here is the voting page. You sign in with your ABC info. Maybe Jimmer can put it up top the page?

https://idolvote.abc.com/

I used the app on my phone as well. You can vote both places.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 27, 2020 - 7:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
OOOOPs, that was supposed to be in the Idol thread. ^^^^^ Sorry.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Watching it tonight because I was curious to see how they were doing compared to American Idol. At least on The Voice they’re still trying. The judges are alive. I enjoyed the first singer.

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Like I said at least they’re trying. The second singer has a cool dark background and the judges look like they care. He’s not singing in his living room.

Oh and Kelly looks amazing!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 11, 2020 - 8:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
AI & The Voice both have their finales next wk. I'm more involved with the Idol contestants as far as having folks I really like. If I have to choose a fav on this show it would be the guy that's left on Kelly's team.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
5 will go to finale next wk with top vote getter from each team being 4 of the 5 & the remaining 5 had to sing for the 5th finale spot voted on by America. Well, all the top 4 spots went to the male singers on each team & the 5th spot ended up being the heavy set black woman from Blake's team.

I still favor the male from Kelly's team to be the big winner.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 18, 2020 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
After watching tonight, I will be happy with either Mica (Kelly's team) or the dad of 8 from Blake's team as the winner. Next would be the guy from Legion's team with the guy from Nick's team coming in 4th. The gal from Blake's team would fall in at #5.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 7:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I’m rooting for Todd, dad of 8, or Thunderstorm ( Nick’s Guy) but I think Mica will get a whole bunch of votes from the young teener girls because he’s cute.

Maris

03-27-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2020 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I like Thundersstorm too, he is my pick.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Todd won!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, October 29, 2020 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think another season is coming and Gwen and Blake are engaged.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: