TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 16: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 18, 2019Texasdeb25 04-18-19  10:29 am
Archive through May 20, 2019Texasdeb25 05-20-19  5:03 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, May 20, 2019 - 7:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Results will be tomorrow night. Best song on the night was "Unforgettable" duet of John Legend & MaeLyn. I would pick MayLyn for the winner but I don't vote. All of Blake's 3 country guys were good but none of their duets with Blake stood out. The guy named Gyth had a really good orig song though.

Iluvreality

05-08-2011

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 6:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Iluvreality a private message Print Post    
I couldn’t understand most of the words in the songs that Gyth sang, he needs to open his month and not mumble. The girl that sang at the end was the best, no contest.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Agree, Maelyn is my choice to win.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, May 21, 2019 - 7:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Results
V
V
V
V
4th....Andrew
3rd....Dexter
2nd....Gyth
And the winner is....MAELYN

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Adam is leaving the Voice.

He's working as a producer on that new Songland show and probably has stretched himself too thin with touring, the Voice, producing and trying to have a family life with young kids.

Gwen Stephani will step in.

Personally, I love Adam on the show. I think he speaks honestly and emotionally and that has burned him in the past 2 years. Since Songland is more of a creating and mentoring an artist's song, I think that is right where he wants to be. Plus, 16 years is a long time.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 8:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I like Gwen Stefani, but not as a judge. She is far to concerned with the singers appearance then the "voice". I did like Christina. She had the musical chops.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Last week, they announced that Adam was returning, but that changed within a week of that announcement. I think they picked Gwen because they could get her on short notice. Since they usually film the audition episodes pretty early in the process, others would already be booked during the time the Voice needs them.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Adam hasn't been all there the past few seasons. His posture, his demeanor, everything, seemed anemic. I pay zero attention to what's happening in his life behind the scenes, so I definitely wasn't trying to see this. It was just very noticeable.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
No, I agree Naja.

Adam tours every year... on social, it appears that he's headed to Europe for a major tour.

Adam is a creative person. He's gotten into acting, as well. So, I think, in the end, he just wanted new challenges. In interviews, he has stated that a lot of the contestants don't want to do the work to build their career after they win. While he is one of the producer of Songland, he does not appear to be one of the advisors.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, May 24, 2019 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll miss Adam on this show. I've always wondered why Blake & him never took any seasons off like others did. Kelly has now been there 3 seasons in a row & that's unusual. She has a lot going on outside of the Voice as well.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Jake Hoot to win tomorrow. I voted on 3 devices for him. I am fearing Katie may win, though. She good, but I just like Jake so much more.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, December 16, 2019 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I’ll see those 3 devices and put my 3 devices voting for Katie Kaden! Wow, what a powerful voice

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 3:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I prefer Ricky, but this year, I think any of them getting a win - is a win!

Jimmer
Board Administrator

08-29-2000

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
But will we ever see them again?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Of all the contestants last night, I thought Jake Hoot was the best and will have a career going forward in country music. But, Katie will probably win.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 3:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Yay ... I was hoping this would become active again.

I agree Katie will probably win...which ticks me off. I was upset that Rose won the battle last week... she has a good voice but there's a million like hers out there. I like the original sounds...something different.

As for last night...I hated Katie's last performance...to me it sounded like she screamed the whole song...that song isn't meant to be sung like she sang it.

Just my

ETA: I like both Hoot and Ricky better than Rose and Katie.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
LaDiDah........
Final 2 are
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
Ricky and Jake

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Winner is:
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
L
Jake Hoot, Kelly’s 3rd win.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
WOO HOO!

----------

Congrats Jake!

🦉🦉🦉🦉

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, December 17, 2019 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Katie was my top fav all season & I did want her to win. I was not surprised when Jake Hoot won though. He reminds me of a young Garth Brooks in a way. I figured Rose had 4th place & thought Ricky would be in 3rd place with F2 being Katie & Jake. Still think Katie could put on a great Vegas show!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 12:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I only watched the last 3 weeks.

Thought Katie should win but no surprise who did.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Jennifer Hudson was amazing singing Memories from Cats.

Scooterrific

07-07-2005

Wednesday, December 18, 2019 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm so glad to see this...now I'll watch it :-)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: