TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 09, 2019

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Masked Singer - Season 1: General Discussion: Archive through February 09, 2019 users admin

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 1:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, the Alien is LaToya.
As for the Lion, I am thinking the scrunchie is referencing Demi Moore. She wore them back in the day!

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
If you google the cast photo from St. Elmo's Fire, I am pretty sure the scrunchie could be the one Demi is wearing.
application/octet-streamSt. Elmo's Fire cast photo
v1.bjsxOTEzNjA7
ajsxNzk1NzsxMjAwOzMwMjE7MjI2Ng
(30.7 k)

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I don't think it's Demi. I agree with the predictions online that think it's her daughter, Rumer. Didn't she say her family is Hollywood royalty or something? I think Bruce Willis and Demi are in that category.

Rhodarobin

06-25-2014

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rhodarobin a private message Print Post    
I agree. I was just pointing out that like Tori's typewriter being her dad's, the scrunchie could be her mom's.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Baby Jax I think the bee is Dionne Warwick. Her voice is very distinctive

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Dionne is tall. 5' 7" or 8. The bee said she is 5'4". And that's Gladys Knight's height.

Bidasea

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 2:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bidasea a private message Print Post    
Gladys Knight is a great singer. The bee has to be her.. She was on DWTS, so I think she does reality television.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 31, 2019 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.monstersandcritics.com/smallscreen/is-latoya-jackson-the-alien-on-the-masked-singer-muncie-indiana-was-a-big-clue/?utm_source=automated-%7Bchannel+numer%7D-%7Bemail+id%7D&utm_campaign=Top+Stories+Newsletter

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I just saw on the news that Gladys is singing the National Anthem for the Super Bowl.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, February 01, 2019 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I meant that the scrunchie was the heirloom from Demi. I think the Lion is Rumer.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here's Gladys singing the National Anthem today for the Super Bowl. (if anyone feels like comparing) I thought a reference of how her voice sounds today rather than from an old recording would help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTuoq6TllaU

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She sounded amazing!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Sunday, February 03, 2019 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
After listening to GK singing the National Anthem I agree with you all , the bee is Gladys.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 04, 2019 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She certainly hasn’t lost any of her ability with age. Remarkable performer!

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 7:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
I'm thinking the Bee might be Patti LaBelle. Still leaning toward the Lion being Rumor Willis. I'm wondering if the Raven might be Rikki Lake.

Kc103

07-13-2004

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kc103 a private message Print Post    
Peacock is definitely Donny Osmond and I agree that the Alien is LaToya Jackson.

Heckagirl631

09-08-2010

Wednesday, February 06, 2019 - 8:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Heckagirl631 a private message Print Post    
Agree, Peacock is Donny. He sounds like him. The wig is from Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. Got him thrown in jail in the play.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes the clues like baker and marmalade seem to indicate Patti Labelle.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
Gladys Knight bakes or cooks also. It sounds like GK but could be PL. Is she associated with the other clues? I thought she started out in the 60's not the 50's. And, the peach would indicate Georgia; is PL from Georgia? I thought that was a nod to Midnight Train. Mmmmm

I think they were trying to get people to stop thinking the Peacock was Donny Osmond with the rainbow colors but I figure that is for Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat.

Who is the Monster?

Lafatme

06-23-2005

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 4:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lafatme a private message Print Post    
The first show I pegged the Peacock as Neil Diamond and one of the others as Clay Aiken. Haven't watched since then though.

Dlkuhn4

07-13-2002

Thursday, February 07, 2019 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dlkuhn4 a private message Print Post    
Gladys knights son owned a restaurant in Ga. And the specialty was chicken with waffles and they showed that in the clues. By the way waffles and chicken is amazing lol.
Alien has to be La tora Jackson she was on a show in the early 2000s where she competed to get a police badge so that clue matches her .
Peacock Donny . To many clues

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 12:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought from the first that the Peacock was Donny Osmond, but the rainbow flag threw me. Then I remembered that he was in Joseph and the Coat of Many Colors on Broadway, so that still fits. I'd put money on Donny being the Peacock.

Who the heck is the Rabbit? I'm thinking it's a boy band member. I thought Joey Fatone at first, but I think it would be an interesting twist to have Donnie Wahlberg, since he's married to Jenny McCarthy.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Friday, February 08, 2019 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
My husband thought the Rabbit was Neil Patrick Harris. He was in a show that was a group cast and does magic and some other things. Now, I cannot remember why we decided it wouldn't work but I was impressed that he came up with NPH.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don’t think it’s him but I can see NPH being in a show like this. He can sing and he has a quirky sense of humor.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 09, 2019 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That wasn't an actual gay pride rainbow flag. I think it has to be Donny.