TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 15: General Discussion users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through November 14, 2018Kookliebird25 11-14-18  9:18 am
Archive through December 11, 2018Naja25 12-11-18  6:23 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 6:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And some more results.....................

Chris is safe!

Next we find out which 3 will sing for tweets, and which 2 go straight home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 6:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And here we go.....................

These 3 will be singing for tweets to take the 4 spot in the finale:

McKenzie - Team Jennifer
Reagan - Team Adam
Kennedy - Team Jennifer

Sarah and Kimberly are going home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And the final results are...............

Kennedy was instantly saved by twitter!

Going home is McKenzie and Reagan.

The finale 4 are:

Kennedy - Team Jennifer
Kurt - Team Blake
Chris - Team Blake
Chevel - Team Kelly

Poor Adam has nobody. Karma I guess for last week.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Sarah Grace was eliminated? Dang. She is from here and has lots of fans

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 11, 2018 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sarah went home. She and Kimberly didn't get to sing for lives. They went straight home.

Maris

03-27-2002

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 4:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I think Kennedy is going to win it.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess I don't understand all the drama around Adam. In the past, when Adam has had 2 contestants up for the save, he always seem to favor the one that had not been there before. Deandre just was not resonating with viewers the way Adam thought he would. To me, it was always song choice with Deandre. He could sing the heck out of songs, but I couldn't relate to the song because I'd never heard it before. Deandre was in the bottom the prior week and had to sing for his life. Chances are that, being in the bottom 3 the next week, he would probably go home. So, even though Reagan was not able to sing for her life, Adam could see him pushing her over Deandre.

In the end, if the voters really wanted to keep Deandre, they would have saved him, not Reagan last week. But, the whole thing is mute because Reagan, who was in the bottom last week, was voted out this week.

Sometimes I wish social media didn't exist. Some issues tend to get 'blown up' that really don't need to be.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Oh and I think Kurt(I think that's the one, couldn't find a picture to match his name) will win. He's the guy who sung the last song on Monday's show. I have thought that since his audition.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think Kennedy or Chevel will win.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I was disappointed that MacKenzie isn't in the top 4.

I had issue with Adam's speech when Reagan did not sing. And, that they put her in the audience in her robe. It was set up to drum up sympathy. It worked. This week, she went home. I did not watch so, I don't know how well she sang. I feel really bad for her, though. Adam's actions may have cost her a lot.

I don't really use Twitter and do not like the save. But, it is their show. lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, December 12, 2018 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Reagan did not sing that well on Monday. Thought McKensie would be there as well.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 8:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
LOL...I have to laugh at Kooliebird's comment up above..."But the whole thing is mute because..." - because even though the word is actually spelled moot it is so much funnier because mute indicates being silenced, so it is appropriate for the circumstances (I honestly normally don't comment on misspellings but this one made me laugh).

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, December 13, 2018 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Didn't even notice that I did that !! HA!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I feel bad that I didn't vote last night. Now if Chevel comes in second, I only have myself to blame.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The first hour was live performance of the contestants with famous bands/singers. It was nice seeing the Doobie Brothers. Of course Chris sang with them.

No results yet.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here we go!...............

The 4 finalists are on stage.

4th Place is Kennedy!

3rd place is Kirk!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Kennedy, 4th Place
Kirk, 3rd Place

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And the final 2 are on stage............

Chris and Chevel. Who is the winner?

And the winner is Chevel!!!! WOO HOO! YES!

Chris is second place.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 8:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Wow, Kelly has been a coach for 2 seasons, and won both.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, December 18, 2018 - 9:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I stopped watching after Adam's whatever. lol
But, really wish MacKenzie had been in the final 4. I think Kennedy is talented but some of her performances were way over produced. She will have a great future.
I am surprised Chevel won. I expected Kennedy or Kirk. lol I wanted Chris to win. But, I am sure Blake will be working with many of his team.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, December 19, 2018 - 1:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I watched a little of the finale but I mostly gave up on this season. I just find it gets too overproduced. Anyone can sing with enough production (e.g Britney Spears). I am impressed that Kelly has won both seasons, I enjoy the competition and banter between the coaches and I’ll probably get sucked in again watching the auditions when the next season starts.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, December 20, 2018 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
Jelly has very good instincts. She fought with AI in her season about song choice and afterwards.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The new season started last night. Didn’t know but my DVR picked it up. I only watched because Jon Legend is one of the judges. Just too many back stories.

Carlpsmom

01-03-2004

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 6:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Carlpsmom a private message Print Post    
I left towards the end of last season and decided I don't need to watch. Adam ticked me off but, more importantly, production ticked me off so, I left. So many other options.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 26, 2019 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
My DVR told me but I cancelled it for something else. I think it may record tonight but I feel sort of meh about it.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, February 27, 2019 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
My DVR recorded it, but I deleted both episodes without watching. I enjoy Blake and Kelly, but am tired of watching a show where you never hear anything about the winner once the season ends. Better things to do with my time.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: