TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2018

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XVI: Live Shows: Archive through April 23, 2018 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The live shows where we vote start Sunday, April 22.

According to the TV listings, in the very first week of voting, we will be going from 14 to 10.

The top 14 are:

Ada Vox
Cade Foehner
Caleb Lee Hutchinson
Catie Turner
Dennis Lorenzo
Gabby Barrett
Garrett Jacobs
Jonny Brenns
Jurnee
Maddie Poppe
Mara Justine
Marcio Donaldson
Michael J. Woodard
Michelle Sussett

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 17, 2018 - 12:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And here is the voting info.

2. So how do I vote?
We have three convenient ways for you to keep your favorite contestants singing. You can vote online at ABC.com, in the American Idol app or via text*. You have to be at least 13 years old and located in the U.S., Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands to vote on ABC.com or in the American Idol app.

*Standard message and data rates may apply.

3. How many times can I vote?
Each week, you can submit up to ten (10) votes for each remaining contestant per voting method (online at ABC.com, in the American Idol app, and via text voting*). For example, if you want to vote for a given contestant – you could submit: up to ten (10) votes for that contestant on ABC.com, up to ten (10) votes for that contestant on the American Idol app and up to ten (10) votes for that contestant via text message, for a total of up to thirty (30) votes for that contestant across all voting methods that week.

More info at

https://idolvote.abc.go.com/#faq

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to it but once again I have to say that I'm disappointed that they are eliminating so many people so quickly. Just doesn't give them much of a chance to grow and gain fans. One bad song choice or one bad performance and that could be it.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank you for the beautiful banner, Jimmer! :-)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 4:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You’re welcome. :-)

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
tuned in late - can they fit in 14 singers (there is enough time if they wanted to do it) or will the stretch it out over 2 nights?
Figuring out who they want you to not vote for and doing the opposite (or that's just me?)
so they want Caleb and Michele gone ? and marcio to go forward. I think.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I see the judges really really want Catie. I felt she was yelling at me instead of singing, but maybe I just don't like loud music (I do like some loud music though) anyway the judges went crazy over her and that she already has haters. they treated her like a newborn.

but they really like Cade more, if he doesn't win sounds like KAtie will rip up the card and write a new one, Really should the judges crush on someone and not judge them

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
Dennis gets praise. not the insanity of Cade, but good praise.
Poppy sang Homeward bound, country like. very pleasant, but of course Katie over the top. if she sounds like Joni Mitchell, she can just quit now, there is already Joni Mitchell.

Naja

06-28-2003

Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Caleb sounded so great tonight. It was nice hearing an old Santana song.

Garrett has the dreamiest eyes when he looks right into the camera when he sings. Sizzling! :-)

Catie did awesome tonight! I just love her.

I voted vote Catie and Cabe tonight, but....
Even though he isn't one of my favs, I threw a couple votes at Marcio just because he sang a Barry Manilow song. LOL

I have a feeling Jonny and Marcio are going home. I think the others were all too good for me to single out 2 more.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I tried to watch this yesterday. Saw about an hour and 10 minutes of the show.... No one, except the Poppe girl stood out to me. Most were out of tune or just without any energy. Ada had energy and a great singer, but I don't see her as the American Idol.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching with just a 5 minute delay, so I'll post some spoilers.

There's is going to be a surprise tonight that supposed to change everything. I forget Ryan's exact words.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
First set of results....

Maddie is safe!

Mamie316

07-08-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamie316 a private message Print Post    
I really liked her last night. And Catie, love her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, I like her too!

Next....

Michelle did not win America's vote, but she will sing for the judges in hopes of being one of their saves.

eta: Everyone is singing a song tonight, safe or not.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Next....

Marcio is not safe. Will sing for his life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
and here we go....

Cade is safe! WOO HOO!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Next we have....

Garrett is not safe and will sing for his life. (I'm surprised because he's so dreamy)

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
On to the next....

Gabby is safe!

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
and here we go again....

Dennis is not safe, will sing for his life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Ryan sharing "groundbreaking" news.

Next Tuesday will be first show in history where the show will air in every single time zone at the same time, everyone will vote live, and we find out the results live.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
And more results....

Jonny is not safe, and will be singing for his life.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here we go again....

Caleb is safe!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is groundbreaking for the western viewers, at least those who are home by 5pm. So it is at least less unfair.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Why do they always wait to reveal Catie's results?

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 23, 2018 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
On we go....

Mara is not safe. She'll sing for her life.