TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Live Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XVI: Live Shows users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on ABC)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through April 23, 2018Naja25 04-23-18  6:12 pm
Archive through April 24, 2018Lakecat25 04-24-18  3:23 pm
Archive through April 29, 2018Lakecat25 04-29-18  7:55 pm
Archive through May 01, 2018Texasdeb25 05-01-18  7:38 am
Archive through May 06, 2018Jimmer25 05-06-18  8:50 am
Archive through May 07, 2018Naja25 05-07-18  10:29 am
Archive through May 14, 2018Naja25 05-14-18  6:56 am
Archive through May 21, 2018Cathie25 05-21-18  10:50 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes Cathie, kind of blah. When they brought some of the eliminated singers back on last night, I was thinking they were better than the remaining three.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I loved the trio pairing with Cade and Dennis - not sure who the star was but the song was great!

I'm glad Maddie won. She was the most consistent. and cute that she is dating Caleb.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
It was apparently hook up season on AI - Maddie and Caleb and Cade and Gabby. Kind of cute.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was surprised that Maddie and Caleb were able to keep it a secret. The judges didn't seem to know anything about it. So cute when Caleb goes, "And Maddie is my girlfriend." They seemed very young. I wonder how long their relationship will last now that she won and he didn't. Plus they're just so young.

It was a great finale. I loved it. Very happy with the order of the winners.

By the way, did anyone notice if Gabby came on stage at the end with everyone else? I thought I saw her burst into tears when she came off stage when she was #3 and her parents were there waiting for her. I was wondering if she recovered herself enough to come back on stage at the end or if she was still crying back stage. I've deleted my recording now, so can't check.

It was a fun season, even if somewhat rushed. Looking forward to a longer season next year. I hope they move it off Sunday nights, too. That's for football!

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 9:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I didn't see Gabby come back on the stage. I'm sure she was still in shock as I got the impression that she assumed she was going to win. I'm happy Maddie won, she is an original and will fit in with the Disney brand IMO. I like Katy Perry, but she made a fool of herself last night. Also IMO.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I thought I saw a disgusted look on Gabby's face when she wasn't chosen. She sure hurried off of that stage. She always has rubbed me wrong & I couldn't figure out why until then. I saw a spoiled girl with a sense of entitlement being knocked down a notch & running to her mommy's arms. I know, that's extreme but that's what I interpreted.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 10:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
While I did not watch very often, every time I did, Maddie's singing caught my attention. So, I'm glad she won.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
For the most part, I've enjoyed Katy as a judge. But she demands attention when it isn't being given to her. Such as last night when the Bachelorette came on with Ryan. Katy acted so immature; almost thought she may be drunk?

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Katy has immature moments that make me cringe. Sometimes, she seems great, then other times... well, cringe worthy.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Lionel was not happy with Katy last night. I wouldn't be surprised if he said he would return as a judge if she was not asked to return. She has been pretty truthful to the contestants and has given good advice, but the show is not about her!

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Gabby did come out and was smiling and bouncing around like everyone else. She was on the far left. But then the show went over a couple minutes into the next hour, and she moved toward the center behind the winner.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
Oh good. Glad to know she came out and celebrated.

Strategist

07-01-2014

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Strategist a private message Print Post    
I love the Maddie and Caleb story line. I do hope that they manage to have a happy life together and this is not just a short-term relationship.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I noticed Katy kept interrupting when Caleb was impersonsting Lionel. I could barely hear him. I'm not a fan of pop music, although I do like Rhinna, so not a Katy fan. However,she is very beautiful.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: