TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
General Discussion

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Four: Battle for Stardom (on FOX): General Discussion users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 12:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wanted to start a thread in the singing comp area, but only mods can do it, so I'll post here.

There's a 6 ep singing comp show starting Jan 4 on FOX. It's different than the others, but I'm not exactly sure how by the weird description.

Fox's new Voice/American Idol competitor attempts to reinvent the singing competition by starting with just four strong contestants. Each week (and there are just six episodes in all), the four must defend their spots on the show against potential upstarts. The celebrity judging panel includes Sean Combs, DJ Khaled, Meghan Trainor, and label executive Charlie Walk, while Fergie serves as host.

http://www.thefourmusic.com/

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for starting this. I made an area for it and moved the thread and your post over here, Naja. :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, January 03, 2018 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Jimmer! :-)

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought the show was pretty good. It's nice and fast paced. The public never votes, just the house audience.

The only thing I don't like is the contestants talking mean to each other. I don't see the point. Plus, Diddy seems a bit harsh.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 05, 2018 - 4:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Agreed, from what I saw, Diddy was a bit harsh.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, January 11, 2018 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Oh how I wanted Dionne Warwick's granddaughter to pick off the snotty girl with the dreads instead of the one she did beat. That is the one thing that will bring me back next week. Hoping the girl with the dreads goes home.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Monday, January 15, 2018 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
I hated that Saeed left!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, January 25, 2018 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Fergie is not a very good host. She overdoes it and seems to play with her hair a lot.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 9:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I couldn't be happier that Xhavia left. She was such a mean girl.

And what's with this fake gangsta voice Meghan does? It sounds ridiculous.

I've decided I really don't like this show. The judges are terrible. Meghan just let us know how she works the show. She won't let anybody though that she thinks can beat her favorite.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 9:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I have to agree. If your 2 favorites are left for the night, don’t let anyone through. But, then, if now there are second chances, I bet that we see Xhavia back. The “eat” thing is pretty annoying too.

Knightpatti

12-05-2001

Friday, January 26, 2018 - 9:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Knightpatti a private message Print Post    
Just was not right the way that Meghan was carrying on! So glad that Zhavia was knocked out. When she comes back, we will see if she can win a spot again. Personally I don't think that she will.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 01, 2018 - 10:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't know how much of these allegations are true or not.... but, I will say that prior to this show, I had never heard of Charlie Walk before. But, he really creeped me out while watching the show. DJ Khalid is my favorite of the 3 judges and I don't even like his music. He seems to be an interesting person.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/charlie-walk-to-be-axed-from-fox%e2%80%99s-%e2%80%98the-four%e2%80%99-amid-sexual-harassment-allegations/ar-BBIxa2J?li=BBnbfcL

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 09, 2018 - 1:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I agree. He creeped me out even before hearing this about him. I watched the beginning of the finale to see how they would explain his absence, but they didn't. They just said he wasn't there.

Then I skipped to the end to see who won.

The winner was Evvie

I guess Zhavia would be considered 3rd place.

Twitter fans are very ticked off about Zhavia losing. I was happy about it....LOL
Would you believe this awful show was renewed? I had to check a couple places because I couldn't believe what I was reading.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, June 01, 2018 - 10:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I can't believe this show is back June 7. Season 1 was a major train wreck. No one on the show even seemed like a nice person. I felt so uncomfortable when the contestants were egged on to be mean to each other.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, June 17, 2018 - 9:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
I can't make it through more than a few minutes because Fergie seems so high I can't take it. I can't even make it to the judges.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: