TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Auditions

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 13: Auditions users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 6:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting again!

Windowbox

05-10-2011

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 11:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Windowbox a private message Print Post    
I am not seeing any discussion place for the current Voice. Can any one please direct me, if there is one. Thank you!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Thursday, September 28, 2017 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I was surprised there was no discussion for the new season too. I only watched the one hour show on Tuesday night and was very impressed by Jennifer Hudson. She was so helpful to the people auditioning and seems to be a great addition to the coaches.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I created an area for it and moved the above two posts over. Thanks for the nudge. :-)

I haven’t had a chance to watch yet but I have it recorded. I love the audition shows.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some good voices, so far.

I have had respect for Jennifer, but find her coaching lesson to lure people into her team a bit much and the shoe throwing.. that was done in 2011 when Lady Gaga threw her very distinctive platform boot into the stage when she guest judged on So You Think You Can Dance.

But it looks like a season with great potential.

I hated the schedule.. Voice premier, DWTS, SYTYCD finale.. I can only get two at once.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 8:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Some good voices, so far.

I have had respect for Jennifer, but find her coaching lesson to lure people into her team a bit much and the shoe throwing.. that was done in 2011 when Lady Gaga threw her very distinctive platform boot onto the stage when she guest judged on So You Think You Can Dance. And she let them keep the boot!

But it looks like a season with great potential.

I hated the schedule.. Voice premier, DWTS, SYTYCD finale.. I can only get two at once.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, September 29, 2017 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I adore Adam & Blake. I'm happy that neither one of them takes off a season. I'm not a Miley fan, but the gal knows her stuff. I'm not a Jennifer fan either, but she has impressed me so far this season. The only prev coach
that I hope is not invited back is Cello Green. This show is "so" about the coaches, so we have to comment on them.

Interesting that there is not even 1 comment about the contestants so far........

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, September 30, 2017 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I only watch the show after the auditions. Too much time is spent on back stories that take up a lot of the show. Plus I really don't like Miley, really really don't like her. Will watch later on.

Sadiesmom

03-13-2002

Sunday, October 01, 2017 - 9:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sadiesmom a private message Print Post    
na few years ago I was told shoe throwing at a singer was the highest compliment, I can't remember if they said it was a southern thing or a broadway thing. But it is far from new.

Maris

03-27-2002

Thursday, October 05, 2017 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
I like all the Judges. Jennifer is growing into it but I love her heart. When she turned around for that guy that choked at the begining, that is what I like about her. She has been on that stage as an American Idol contestant, listening to Simon tell her she was too fat to succeed. I think Miley is cute. The Blake Adam thing is getting old but it is ok. The contestants on the whole are great.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I can't believe nobody has been commenting on this show. I am still a huge fan!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I still watch regularly. It's just that I don't know who anyone is.... no real frontrunners this year, that I can see. JHud is adorable to watch when she hears something that she really likes .... She knows her stuff too.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 12:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I watch but skip through everything but the singing and critiques. I'll start picking favs when the teams are 100% set. After the knockouts.

eta: if someone has a sad story, I don't know about it. I hope to keep it that way at least until the live shows.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
As I've mentioned, I love the audition rounds, the chair turning and the bantering between the judges. Plus I'm enjoying all the judges this season. However, I rarely watch the battle round and knockout portion of the show. Then I start watching again once the teams are set. I agree that it's hard to discuss when there are so many contestants and they're kind of all over the place.

My pet peeve is they call the show "The Voice" and then spend a huge amount of time on backstories, most of which are sad. I want to hear good singing and watch good performances.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, October 25, 2017 - 2:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
To me, Miley seems more grown up than when she was on before. She really seems to give some good singing advice and may have learned something from her prior stint on the show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, October 30, 2017 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, I definitely can pick a fav from tonight and it's Chloe. WOW. Her rendition of Landslide was amazing. I thought Miley looked like an idiot for not keeping her. Thank goodness she was stolen.

I also like Addison. She has a unique voice.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, November 06, 2017 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Mitchell is so darn sexy it doesn't matter how he sings....LOL
And luckily he does sing great.

I agreed with Blake when he said Mitchell made him feel "melty". But I would also add "tingly"....LOL

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Last night was such a good show and I only lost 1 of my favs.

From Jennifer's team:

Staying: Davon, Noah, Shi’Ann
Leaving: Hannah, Lucas, Chris

From Team Blake:

Staying: Keisha, Red, Chloe
Leaving: Natalie, Esera, Mitchell

The only fav I lost was Mitchell.

I love Red and Chloe.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Whether or not Noah wins this thing, I think, of all the performances last night, he is the most likely to have a big career in Music.

Davon is like last year's winner.... great voice, but I do not see him with a huge music career after this is done.

Team JHud may win this.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Do the viewers vote next week?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 9:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yes, it looks like it, Jimmer. The guide says the the top 12 live show is next week, Nov 20.

And there are 3 shows this week. An extra one on Wednesday.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
It seems like once they get to the final 12, it goes very, very quickly.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight was all Adam's team.

Staying: Addison (YAY!), John, Adam

Going: Emily, Whitney, Anthony

My favs for tonight are Addison and John. Addison's voice reminds of a combination of Phoebe Snow and Alicia Bridges.

Missyb

07-28-2004

Tuesday, November 14, 2017 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missyb a private message Print Post    
I am really impressed with how Miley has progressed. No more silly costumes, good critiques , great supporter of the singers and other judges. I really really enjoy her.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, November 15, 2017 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight was all Team Miley.

Staying: Brooke, Janice, Ashland

Leaving: Carly, Adam, Moriah

I can't believe Miley didn't choose Carly and Adam! I don't know what she has stuck in her ears, but she just made it so I am not rooting for anybody on her team.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: