TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 24, 2017

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 12: Battle Round - And Live Shows: Archive through April 24, 2017 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Starting a new thread for the Battle Rounds. I must admit that I rarely watch this section of the show, though I enjoy reading everyone's comments. I'll move some relevant posts over from the other thread.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Not that impressed with last night's show. It was solid performances, but none that really knocked it out of the park for me. I was surprised there were so many steals from those performances. IMO, the only one that deserved a steal was the last country performance. Both girls were awesome.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 21, 2017 - 11:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They were both really good and of course there is always the dream of beating Blake with a country artist.

I always feel for those who don't get stolen, but of course that has to happen..

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 27, 2017 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I wasn't thrilled about Shirley Jones' grandson winning his battle round tonight, but at least the other guy got stolen.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Naja, I think he did well...also I really think if the other guy would have won, Jack Cassidy would have been stolen, as well. Boy, I can sure see the Cassidy genes in Jack.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The 2 singers with the John Legend song, what a break for them and they were not at all prepared. One of them was a four chair turn too! Adam was quite blunt with them about being prepared, which is a bit unusual for this show. I have a feeling that Adam would have dropped both of them if he could.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 28, 2017 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was the most negative session, or sessions.. which carried through to the performance.

And it is too bad that one of them stayed while some others who were in super good pairings went home.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, April 03, 2017 - 7:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight my favs were Ashley (she sang Fancy) and rocker Josh.

Josh reminds me so much of an older Carl from Walking Dead.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think that if Alicia's David doesn't win this year, something is wrong. I hate that the voting only occurs on the east coast timezone. Wondering if the impact of the west coast would have changed some of the results last night.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 18, 2017 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Tonight was a bad bad night for my favs.

All 3 of my favs went home. Johnny, Johnny, and Josh.

The music sure was fun. They were almost all songs from my childhood in 70s.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 3:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I haven't been watching but I watch our local NBC station in the mornings. They were doing a recap of the show and showing a clip of the girl who sang Carole King's It's Too Late. I was thinking how horrible she sounded when the anchor says 'I didn't like that song when it first came out' LOL
Bless her heart but she really butchered that song. AND it is one of my favs.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Really, I thought she was one of the better ones last night.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 8:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear, maybe it was the clip they showed but she was really off in that.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, April 19, 2017 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
The first 3 contestants for Adam were way off. I thought they chose the right 3 to go forward. He doesn't have a strong team though.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
I really really don't like this part of the show...only allowing live voting on the east coast. I don't know why it has to be rushed like that.

Also disappointed in Alicia's save, as I think she did it more for her story rather than her voice.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Thursday, April 20, 2017 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
This should actually be live shows, bu I don't see a thread so:

I really really don't like this part of the show...only allowing live voting on the east coast. I don't know why it has to be rushed like that.

Also disappointed in Alicia's save, as I think she did it more for her story rather than her voice.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, April 21, 2017 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I guess the remaining live shows for the Top 12 will be overnight voting. But, I do think that there might have been a different voting result, in some cases, had the west coast voted. Agreed, disappointed in Alicia's save. But, she had David, who stands out among the remaining... that may be all she needs. Hunter, having already had success on ITunes, may be one of the final 2, as well. I sort of think he would be there no matter who his coach is. Gwen just got lucky when he chose her.

Snee

06-26-2001

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 1:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
Who is this david you're talking about, Kookliebird? I thought Alicia's three were Vanessa, Chris, and the saved girl?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
https://www.bing.com/search?pc=GIWI&form=AMZNS2&q=the+voice+season+12+contestants

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Adam still has Mark, Jesse and Lilli, dropped Josh, Hanna and Johnny.

Alicia still has Chris, Vanessa and Stephanie, dropped Jack (Cassidy.. related to David Cassidy), Ashley and Anatalia.

Blake still has Lauren, Aliyah and T-Soul, dropped Cask Joy, Aaliyah and Felicia.

Gwen still has Brennley, Hunter and Troy, dropped JChosen, Johnny and Quizz.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 12:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Sorry, I'm thinking of Chris.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heck.. I didn't realize there were two teams with a Johnny.. Both gone..

Or that Blake had Aliyah and Aaliyah (now gone).

Or that Alicia kept only the three hat wearers..

Snee

06-26-2001

Saturday, April 22, 2017 - 11:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snee a private message Print Post    
Oh, Chris! I love him!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, April 23, 2017 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Didn't see the show but listened to some of the songs on YouTube and I just luv Chris Blue. What a voice and talent he has.

Smokey

07-07-2003

Monday, April 24, 2017 - 10:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
I love Chris Blue too! Followed by Vanessa and Hunter.