TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 19, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 10: Live Shows: Archive through April 19, 2016 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just starting a thread for the live shows. Thanks for the reminder, Jag. I moved your post over. :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, April 11, 2016 - 10:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
The live shows started Mon. 4/11 and they continue Tues. with a live eviction Weds. night.
Blake and Xtina's teams sang tonight.

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
If anyone needs someone to vote for, putting in a plug for my local girl Lacy Mandigo, on Pharrell's team. She'll be singing tonight. Here's an article about her from one of our online papers.

http://www.svlfreenews.com/lifestyles/lacy-mandigo-emotional-connection-pharrell-staying-grounded

And she does have an active Facebook page if anyone wants to follow her.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 12:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Yesitsme- I like her.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Sort of disappointed in the ITunes rankings for last night. Katie singing "Georgia Rain" was one of my favorite performances....thought she sang it beautifully and she was ranked 60. Also really liked Nick who sang "Stay". He ranked better at 27.

I've liked Mary Sarah, but thought the song she did last night was totally wrong for her at this stage. She has a great voice but that song did nothing to showcase it.

The bottom 2 in the rankings were Paxton and Tamera, so I expect they will probably be eliminated on Wed.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My favorite, Alisan Porter, seems to keep doing well. I see she is #1 on itunes ranking. She is so amazing.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Someone needs to be standing off stage and leading the audience in hand waving. People sitting next to each other going opposite directions, some are swaying, some are doing jazz hands...cats and dogs living together...I can't take it!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Shalyah (sp) just killed that song!!!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm rooting for Shalyah to go all the way. She's just super!!!'

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Nate, who Adam brought back, and Caity, on Pharrell's team, were soo pitchy in my opinion. I think that the nerves get to a lot of them being that they're on live tv.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I thought there were 3 that stood out tonight....Daniel and Hannah on Team Pharrell and Shalyah oh Team Adam. JMHO

Dovez

08-27-2005

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dovez a private message Print Post    
Any banner angels around?

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, April 12, 2016 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I bet Jimmer will make one after tomorrow once we know the top 12.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 6:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The top 12 for sure. :-)

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, April 13, 2016 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Wow....nobody made the Top 10 on iTunes.
Shalyah #14
Alison Porter #17

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 1:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
From Team Pharrell

Hannah Hutson and Daniell Passino (who he brought back). Pharrell kept Emily Keener.

Team Blake:

Adam Wakefield and Mary Sarah. Blake kept Paxton Ingram.

Team Christina:

Nick Hagelin (her comeback.. one reviewer felt Christina was surprised and not happy with this) and Alisan Porter. She chose to keep Bryan Bautista. The same reviewer opined that this team went from very strong to kind of weak.

Team Adam:

Shalyah Fearing and Laith Al Saadi. Adam kept Owen Danoff. The same reviewer felt that Adam was surprised that Laith was one of the two.

I do wonder how many of those staying got fewer votes than some of those leaving, since two had to be voted through per team, regardless ..

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Thanks for posting the results, Seamonkey. I forgot that last night was a results show.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
I was screaming at the TV when Blake picked Paxton. I didn't think he was all that great, and he didn't even score in the top 200 on ITunes! I really wanted him to pick Katie. At least she was ranked 60 on ITunes, which made her Blake's 2nd highest ranked singer.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, April 14, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But some think Blake wants to break the country stereotype for his team. I think Paxton is adorable.

AND.. this way he doesn't have two female country singers competing for the same voter pool. Blake will probably help Katie out if she wants a country career.

Whrlwnd.. it was interesting and I didn't think to take notes while watching, but Christina was definitely flustered after Nick was announced as staying.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Friday, April 15, 2016 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
I'll have to see if I can find a video of that. :-) It's interesting that she would react that way, because that kind of seems like she chose to bring him back because she considered him to be disposable, rather than a real contender.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, April 16, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Bringing someone back has to be a double edged sword since they have made choices week to week and bringing someone back sort of says.. hmm well he/she is better than one of you. which of course could be true, but isn't a happy thing for the others and then when he stayed that meant one more of the others lost a big chance. Hard enough to cut the team in half.

But of course the one who does get to stay is happy.

Bandit

07-29-2001

Monday, April 18, 2016 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bandit a private message Print Post    
Alisan Porter is my favorite, and Joe Maye (Blakes comeback) was a close second...I can't believe he didn't go on! I thought he KILLED "Long Train Runnin'" although I wonder if maybe too many of the voters didn't know an old old Doobe Brothers song.

Pjlover

09-12-2010

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 9:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pjlover a private message Print Post    
Only 2 made it to the top 10 on ITunes ranking....Adam Wakefield was 8 and Alisan Porter was 9.

Bottom of the ranks was Paxton with 169. I would guess he would be the one to go tonight.

No doubt Alisan is at the top of the pack. Everything she sings is outstanding.

I really liked Hannah's performance. Didn't know the song and it was different, but had me totally mesmerized.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Is it ITunes that determines it or America's vote?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, April 19, 2016 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think it's some sort of combination?