TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Knockout Rounds

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: The Voice - Season 10: Knockout Rounds users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Not that we've been posting much..

I think they should have aired this show and THEN announced Miley. She is doing an excellent job tonight.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 9:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
My favorite Alisan Porter did great tonight. I'm rooting for her all the way. I still can't believe how pretty she grew up to be.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I just loved Shaylah. She's 15 and was on Pharrell's team and Adam stole her tonight. I'm seeing her going far but there's a lot of knockouts left. i just don't know why Pharrell let her go, I guess because he knew Adam would steal her and he wanted both young girls to go through to the finals.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 28, 2016 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was shocked that Shalyah (not sure of spelling but that was the pron.) didn't win that Knockout but I guess it was obvious Adam would steal her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
My mistake. I spelled her name wrong. Your spelling is correct Sea.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 - 1:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had no idea.. just heard Blake ask her if he was saying it correctly. After he mis pronounced another name last week and was mocked by Adam.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: