TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 26, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Top 14 Shows: Archive through February 26, 2016 users admin

Dke1212

07-13-2005

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dke1212 a private message Print Post    
I must be missing something because I don't see the attraction to Jen. Her voice is not good at all ... to me.

I hope Lee and MacKenzie make it through.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I don't get the Jenn love either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do get it but I don't think she's an "idol" .. although they seem to have skewed quirky this year, she may be a bit too quirky? I like her better than some of the more ordinary singers, though.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think the mystery from the other thread is solved. It's Kelly Clarkson that is pregnant, not Kellie Pickler.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm watching about an hour behind. On the nights Tristan changes her hair, I barely recognize her. I think she is the prettiest girl left.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Awesome show. Be sure to vote 11x by phone. Thank you.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Didn't get the attraction to Jen either, her voice is screechy.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Here was the whole top 10

La'Porsha
Dalton
Olivia
Tristan
Gianna
Lee
MacKenzie
Sonika
Avalon
Trent

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
This may be petty, but I don't understand a couple of the hairdos, especially one of them. They look so uncomfortable.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I voted for Avalon and MacKenzie tonight.

And I know what you mean about the hairdos, Lazylu. And yes, one in particular.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Curious!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
La'Porsha's! It's so big and a weird color, and it's so distracting that I don't hear her singing sometimes.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 9:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, that was what I thought at first glance .. I had thought they would be able to do lots with it.. variety.. it is pretty huge and she's pretty short. But I imagine she doesn't want to change it?

OK.. just starting to watch the singing part with Kelly settled in, a bit behind.

Olivia!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
A lot of them seemed nervous. I did enjoy Kelly's critique. She was constructive.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, Kelly Clarkson's song was so emotional. She even made DH cry, and he NEVER cries! Seemed to be about her dad leaving her when she was 6 and how her husband will never leave her or their kids (I hope she's right). She was a little chatty judge! Hubby thinks she should have her own talk show.

La'Porsha was awesome tonight. Also Olivia, Dalton, Sonnika and MacKenzie. Some of them seemed nervous. I guess two are going home next week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 25, 2016 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I certainly had tears here..

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Total and complete wreck. That's what I was at the half-way point of Clarkson's song. By the end of it, the TV screen was all blurry thanks to the flood that erupted from my tear ducts. My eyes are still on fire and the show ended nearly an hour ago,

I don't presently own any of her recordings. I will correct that first thing tomorrow morning. I intend to buy her ENTIRE catalog of songs. It's the least I can do after witnessing such an incredible baring of her soul.

My goodness. I can't believe that just happened. But I'm glad it did.

Egbok

07-13-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Egbok a private message Print Post    
Kelly's song brought tears to my eyes too. Very powerful and it had meaning to me as well.

My favorite singer tonight was LaPorcha. I liked her whole package tonight...hair, make up and clothes and again, let's not forget about how she sang "Diamonds".

Good show tonight.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 6:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I always tend to cut things off too soon, I missed kellys song.

Denecee

09-05-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Denecee a private message Print Post    
I recorded it and can't wait to watch it tonight!

I love LaPorsha's hair!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kelly's song was so personal and heart wrenching. Keith was crying and also some of the contestants. I loved her on the show.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Here you go, Lakecat. Enjoy!

http://www.today.com/popculture/kelly-clarkson-fights-back-tears-performing-piece-piece-idol-t76386?cid=sm_fbn

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
That's what got me was Keith crying. I can't believe JLo just sat there like an unfeeling lump. Does she have no heart? She gets "goosies" every time someone sneezes, but that song didn't get to her???

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Naja, I've said the same thing to numerous people. I seriously get so distracted by her hair that I don't hear her sing. And she gets praises so she must be good. I just don't know that because I'm too busy being mesmerized by her hair.

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
So I woke up this morning and watched Kelly's performance all over again. And cried all over again - this time harder.

What amazes me is that, until last night, I had never heard that "Pieces by Piece" song before. So, essentially, it was spontaneous crying upon hearing a song for the very first time. I'm not complainin' -- just amazed such a thing is possible!