TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Top 14 Shows

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Top 14 Shows users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 25, 2016Seamonkey25 02-25-16  2:10 pm
Archive through February 26, 2016Uncle_ricky25 02-26-16  12:56 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Gurliegirl

06-20-2006

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gurliegirl a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know if there are going to be wildcard additions to this group, or is this it? Just a top 10.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Kelly Clarkson's Piece by Piece hit #1 on ITunes this morning.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I still don't see how everything that happened this week could in any way be called a "wildcard" round. I mean we picked 6 who went through, the judges picked 4, that's it.

Wildcard used to mean some of the singers who were already eliminated got a chance to come back. That never happened here.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think anybody even mentioned a wild card this year. Fox is giving us an abbreviated season this year, kind of AI on speed. It's supposed to be all over in early April. The ratings aren't what they used to be. I still think they have a very talented group of singers this year. Not a Sanjaya or a Lazaro in the bunch! Yay!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Babyjaxmom the title of last night's show was "Wild Card Night: Judges Pick". And they have been advertising the wildcard night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched yet but now I'm especially looking forward to hearing and seeing Kelly. She is still my favorite Idol winner.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh, have the tissues ready, Jimmer.

And think how Kelly would have loved you as a father (who was there..)

What a love song to her kids and her husband.

La'Porsha has tears streaming, Keith, definitely. I didn't think JLo looked cold but maybe thoughtful as her kids probably don't have their dad around as much as they would like since she moved on.

I had tears for Kelly too and wow.. she lost it at times.

I loved how the audience at the end started cheering "Kelly! Kelly! Kelly!"

Heck I'm tearing up just typing here.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 26, 2016 - 8:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
La'Porsha's hair is distracting, but more than that I just thought the hair people would have had a great time giving her different looks. And it WAS a bit different last night. She's a good singer for sure, just not my thing.

And I agree there are no ringers.. no one I can't wait to see gone.. um, as long as my favorites stay around, of course. And they each have the potential to be on fire some night.

Maris

03-27-2002

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Maris a private message Print Post    
FYI, Kelly is recording a new version of Piece by Piece, just as she did on American Idol,with just the piano accompaniment. I downloaded the album. I saw emotion with Jennifer but I am betting it may have hit close to home with her, so she held her emotions in check. Keith has a 5 year old so you can imagine he was thinking of his daughter.

It was a beautiful performance. Agree with all - La Porsha's hair is really distracting.

I am going with a final two of LaPorsha and Mckenzie.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 27, 2016 - 9:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I had the album on Prime playlists but went ahead and ordered the deluxe edition with autrip so I can pop the CD in in the car. Amazon must have been hit immediately because they said it wouldn't be delivered until March 10-15 but then very early this morning (1:32am, then send email saying that they now estimate March 2.

So, very pregnant or not, it was probably well worth it for Kelly to be there on the show.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: