TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Top 24 Performances and Results: Archive through February 18, 2016 users admin

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
What I want to know is when did Scotty turn into such a hunk of man? He was such a little nerdy looking boy, and now he is darn handsome.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just some odds and ends thoughts after watching the last two nights, recordings.

Still can't stand Fantasia's voice

Thought Ruben, although he is good, was more in the foreground than the contestant.

Love the guy who looks nerdy with the glasses and Lauren was drooling over. He really is quite handsome.

I do like having previous contestants there to perform duos.

Looking forward to the returnees next week....I liked a lot of them!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 5:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Also, so great to have such a wonderful banner so quickly. MANY, MANY THANKS!!!

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I almost forgot to comment on the banner. It's super wonderful, Jimmer :-)

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 6:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
JImmer rocks!!

Well, if Stephany isnt eligible then I am totally shocked she didnt make it, she is better than some of the girls that went thru

Naja YAH! xooxxo

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It is amazing, the banner.. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you all for the nice comments about the banner. I find it easier to remember names with it there. :-)

I'm enjoying the returnees much more than I thought I would. The duets have added an interesting new dimension to the show.

I mentioned it before but I've watched Avalon and Ruben's performance a few times. They're both such good singers and her transparent joy singing the song with Ruben is nice to see. She seems very genuine and unique and I hope she keeps that throughout the competition.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It was nice to see how much so many of the returnees have grown since they were on the show. I didn't even recognize Lauren! She was just a chubby teenager when she was on the show, and now she's a beautiful young woman with the voice of an angel. Some of the contestants held their own with the Idols, but some of them got swallowed up (Jenna, James, Emily and Jordan). I called 4 of the 5 who were cut. Stephany was a shocker, though.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 13, 2016 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I think you are correct that the ones who didn't make it through are GONE. Ryan said as much and I'm sure if there was a wild card possibility for any of them he'd have mentioned it.. more than once.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 7:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
HOly moly, I am watching Adam right now and he is doing so great. I think he is best of the night so far. There's one more act, tho.

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
The judges had nothing nice to say about it?!?! I have no idea what they were hearing.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 17, 2016 - 10:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Dalton and Olivia woke them up...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 7:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I appreciate the comments about the show. It's quiet in here but maybe people were watching Survivor (count me guilty). I will be watching these performances plus the tonight's show tonight.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I forgot this was on. But did catch Dalton. When I first saw him sing, I thought... he's going to go to the end and may win this. Truly an inventive singer and performer.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I watched AI for the first time last night off and on, I have been watching Mysteries of Laura. I thought some of them were terrible. I too think Dalton could be the big winner.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I haven't seen the latest episode yet so I may be wrong but I'm getting the impression that the first group (last week) was better overall. Is that others impression?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I thought so but Dalton made me smile... kind of fresh like seeing Adam Lambert, back in his season. And then Olivia kept me smiling. Those two maybe more than last week. See what you all think.

I know Jennifer is gaga over LaPorsha, but I will be voting for these two if they keep this up. They sang, they performed, they dressed like performers...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Sea! Exactly what I said about Dalton! Olivia and Dalton were the only ones who impressed me last night. The rest were pretty ho hum. We'll see how they do with the alums tonight. . .

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Adam was the one that woke me up last night.

I was so disappointed in one of my favs, Jenn. Sometimes I feel like she tries so hard to be quirky that she forgets to sing well.

Robinm

01-31-2006

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 4:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Robinm a private message Print Post    
I keep calling Dalton the blonde Adam Lambert. I home he doesn't disappoint me. I don't know who the past people are who are singing the duets tonight but wouldn't it be awesome to see Adam singing with Dalton?

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I know tonight we get to see my all time favorite AI contestant, Constantine. His season 5 was my fav season of all time.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Finally watched last night's show. Wow Olivia was good! Dalton too! I can see why people liked them.

Constantine was fun. I was pretty surprised he didn't go further. He was on season 4 though wasn't he? I liked season 4.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I meant season 4.

Tonight is at least 10x better than last night. I'm not up to Constantine yet. I just saw David Cook.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Amelia and Kellie were great. I like Kory and Haley as well. I agree it's much much better than last night. That's as far as I've got so far.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 7:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Jenn and Constantine were great!
To quote Keith "I freakin' looooooved it". hahaha