TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 12, 2016

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Top 24 Performances and Results: Archive through February 12, 2016 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Starting to watch now.

I liked Emily.. guess they didn't.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick and Thomas.. ok.. you guys made them sing with the idols and then you rag on them for not somehow making that person sing differently? It sounded like Nick.. well duh, it WAS Nick he was singing with.

I would do these duets a bit later in the season when they may have settled in.

So far the judges are sort of bugging me. I love Harry, but ..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So nice to see and hear Ruben!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Naja, every root canal experience is different and there are stories out there.. but try not to listen and get nervous.

I liked Ruben and Stephany.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Naja, once you are numb you dont feel a thing

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Good one, Pamy and true!

Loved MacKenzie.

LaPorsha isn't my cup of tea but wow did she more than hold her own with Fantasia.

Scotty and Jenna I liked too.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 11, 2016 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Jeneve but I was actually thinking.. tonight.. when would they snatch that hat off her? OK we now your are quirky and have your schtick but show us you can evolve when needed.

Not that the hat hurts her singing .. but it is distracting.

Ketchuplover

08-30-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 7:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ketchuplover a private message Print Post    
Avalon is not gay. NTTAWWT.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I'm sorry to be off topic, but I'll leave it to the one post. I ended up in the emergency room in the middle of the night for my tooth. Between 3 days of no sleep and extreme pain, I was sent into a severe panic attack. I couldn't catch my breath my chest was tightening. At the emergency room they shot up my jaw until it was completely numb, filled me with some Xanax, and sent me home with a nice supply of oxys. Then it took a bunch of phone calls and begging to get my root canal moved to this Monday. The receptionist actually called several patients individually asking if they would please give up there appointment to someone else who is really messed up.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 7:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Oh my goodness Naja , I'm so sorry. Is it possible just to get it pulled until there is a time slot to do something more involved. I needed a root canal but opted for the much cheaper extraction BC it was in the back.didnt regret my decision one bit. Hopefully you will have a good weekend.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
KL, love your Seinfeld reference

Uncle_ricky

07-02-2007

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Uncle_ricky a private message Print Post    
Naja! I feel terrible for you. That was nice of that receptionist to help get you that Monday appointment - hope it goes well. Hang in there!

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I think the judges got it right except I would have kept Jordan or the long James over LaPorsha (she can sing but she's not for me).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you better get used to hearing La'Porsha because I think she is there for a while but I understand that if you're not into that type of singing then she is not for you. I kind of feel the same way about country music though I have enjoyed the country performances this season so far.

I think La'Porsha is a wonderful singer and I love her personality. I would like to hear her sing some newer material though.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
Stepahny reminds me of Cher. She has the IT factor. She will be a star no matter what

LaPorsche will be in the top 10 for sure

Emily doesnt have the IT factor, I dont see her in top10

I also love Tristin and think she will make 10

If they stop showing Gianna's mom she should be in top 10. Im so over Brenda K Starr, focus on her kid and stop showing her

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Naja, I meant to say this yesterday. I have had many root canals (old dental work goes bad and has to be replaced eventually). The worst part for me is having to keep your mouth open for a long time. If your dentist has a good plastic block to rest your mouth on (a wedge that goes in the corner of your mouth to hold it open), just try to relax into it. He should also give you a rest if you get tired. If you have headphones or earbuds for your phone, it helps to zone out and listen to music. Will also help pass the time. It's not so bad.

Ooops, sorry. I guess I was a little late with this.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Emily, but she just wasn't strong in either of her performances, solo or duet. I knew she would go. Scotty totally outsang Jenna. She was doomed, too.

I was surprised about Stephany. I thought she sounded great with Ruben. I wouldn't be surprised if she made wildcard.

Pamy

01-01-2002

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
I think its a set up and they know she will make wildcard. She may read a little old for the teens that vote....or are older ppl voting these days?

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Thank you so much for the concern, everyone. I feel about a 1000% better after being able to get a few hours of sleep.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Stephany reminds me of the lead singer of the Pussycat dolls.

Kitt

09-05-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kitt a private message Print Post    
Naja, so sorry about your tooth and the horrible time you've had! Such bad timing with Valentine's Day too. I hope everything is so much better after Monday.

Kooklie, I thought the same about Stephany - Nicole Sherzinger(sp?), and was shocked they didn't choose her to go forward. They haven't mentioned wildcards and as the judges are choosing I don't know if they will. Unless they do something like take the 10 rejects from this week and next week, put them into one show and get the audience to save two.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Thanks. I couldn't think of her name and was too lazy to google.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I didn't think the people eliminated in this round were eligible for the wild card round? The way I heard it was going to work is that the judges will directly select eight of the fourteen contestants that remain after next week and the remaining six will sing and the audience will select two of the remaining six as wildcards.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 3:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well crap

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 12, 2016 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree it's rather bizarre and goes against the original concept of the show. But the voting viewers (IMO) have done such a lousy job in recent seasons I can kind of (regrettably) see why they did it.