TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Top 24 Performances and Results

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: Vocal Talent Shows: American Idol XV: Top 24 Performances and Results users admin

American Idol
American Idol (on FOX)

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through February 11, 2016Jimmer25 02-11-16  8:40 pm
Archive through February 12, 2016Jimmer25 02-12-16  4:40 pm
Archive through February 18, 2016Naja25 02-18-16  7:15 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 7:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm looking forward to seeing them!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 8:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was fun!

I said it before but is Olivia ever good!

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 8:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I was fine with all the cuts tonight. I'm thrilled my favs are still there.

Ok, so here is is everyone going on to next week:

From tonight:
Olivia
Dalton
Tristan
Jenn
Lee
Manny
Trent

And safe from last week:
La'Porsha
Sonika
Avalon
Gianna
Thomas
MacKenzie
Jeneve

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree they made some good decisions. The duets this season have been so much fun to watch.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Just starting here and Kellie Pickler is so gracious and lets her partner shine.. saying this before I get to judges.. I like the redhead :-)

Jen has a funny look..

I have come to love Kellie watching her reality show.

Harry loved it! Keith was singing along and yep, loved it. Jen is good with it. Me too.

Amelia

Bummer.. who they didn't pick..

I see Dalton and Olivia made it.. if they hadn't I'd probably just stop watching.

I wasn't a Constantine fan.. so much camera mugging, but we will see tonight.. hopefully he's grown from back then.

Ready for the rest of the show!! Glad it is better than last night though Dalton and Olivia made last night worth watching for me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lee held his own with Daughtry! Glad he made it through. He's such a great young man.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Liking Jenn and Constantine! This set of duets is so much better than the last one!! Interesting.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 18, 2016 - 10:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kellie and Tristan, I liked!

Olivia Rocks indeed

Dalton and Daughtry, YEAH!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 7:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree about Kellie Pickler as well. She seems like such a lovely, fun loving and gracious person. It's so nice to see someone like her become successful. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 9:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Daughtry is my all time favorite Idol contestant. Loved seeing him again and glad there's a album coming out.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Trent singing with Jordin Sparks, well, that should have been the last song, not Shelby and Constantine. Trent was so into that song and Jordin really helped show a connection. Amazing. He moved up my list. Oh... and absolutely great song! Love those old Bee Gees. To me, their music stands the test of time.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 12:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Is Kelli's pickler pregnant? I dont watch her show.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
If she's pregnant, then it's still a secret. But I don't think she is. She has had a little extra in the trunk for some time now. I think it looks cute on her.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
it was posted somewhere on the Internet and I forget where that she was pregnant and her doctor gave her the choice of attending the Grammys or AI and she chose AI

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, show me where?

I have searched and searched the internet for even word one about it and I don't see it.

"Kellie Pickler Pregnant" search results for web and news:

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+kellie+pickler+pregnent&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#safe=off&q=kellie+pickler+pregnant

https://www.google.com/search?q=is+kellie+pickler+pregnent&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8#q=kellie+pickler+pregnant&safe=off&tbm=nws

And I can't find anything about it even looking through pages and pages.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 10:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I just posted I don't remember where I saw that. It might have been on FB American Idol page.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I don't think it is available in Canada, but if it is or ever is, I think you'd enjoy Kellie's reality show. She and her husband are so cute together.. they riff off each other, give each other a bad time in good fun, and really love each other. And they seem to have great friends and work hard too. Kind people. Even their dogs are funny. Show is called I Love Kellie Pickler on CMT channel here.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Well, she's drinkin' booze on Feb 16, so I don't think she's pregnant.

https://www.facebook.com/KelliePickler/

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think Kellie Pickler is a doll and I just Googled too and it sounds like she can't get pregnant. So who knows. Guess I shouldn't repeat rumors.

Naja

06-28-2003

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Lazylu, we all post rumors. It's fun :-) But this particular rumor I really wanted to dig and find out. That's why I asked where you heard it. So I could go look there.

Lazylu

04-09-2010

Friday, February 19, 2016 - 11:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lazylu a private message Print Post    
I think it was a comment on AI Facebook page under one of the pictures of her with her contestant duet partner. You might look there. I am going back to watching Blue Bloods. :-)

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 5:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wondered since she had on a loose top as if to hide a baby bump. I'll check out her show. I'm not famiar with her music as Im not a fan of country.

Roxip

01-29-2004

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roxip a private message Print Post    
I think the judges are shoving Sonika down our throats. I agree she has a beautiful voice but she just leaves me cold when she sings.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 3:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Lee did all that well. He's cute as he can be, I think that's what the judges are thinking. I can't believe Shelbie got cut. Did they say why?

Pamy

01-01-2002

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pamy a private message Print Post    
bad song choice but I dont think they told why she didnt go thru

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 20, 2016 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They really didn't say on the show for any of them. I mean they criticized a lot of them for poor song choice or being overshadowed in the duet, but some of them did go through, while others didn't.

I thought Lee did ok on his duet.. can't really remember his solo. He is adorable, though.

I think Sonika and La'Porsha are judge pushed but we will see how voting goes. Hopefully I will have my wits about me and watch soon enough to actually vote for my favs.

Shelbie didn't wow me the other night. Not that she was bad, mind you.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Shelbie was just so so in her duet. That's why she didn't go through. You've gotta bring it every time you're on that stage.

I love both La'Porsha and Sonika, but we'll see how it plays out. Sometimes people we didn't really notice just blossom as the weeks go by. Others kind of wither and never really live up to expectations. Looking forward to seeing how that goes.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 4:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with Roxip about Sonica. Technically, she has a beautiful voice but there is no feeling or emotion when she sings.
I thought Shelbie did great in the duet. She showed great range singing out of her comfort zone with country.
Was disappointed Amelia didn't go through. Her duet with Kellie was good and lots of fun.
I tend to prefer the male singers and this season like Dalton and Trent.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 5:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I almost always prefer the women. The last exceptionally good male singer this show had was Adam Lambert (well probably the last exceptionally good singer/performer of either sex). The guys are all so much the same.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 22, 2016 - 5:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Snoopsmom, I prefer the male singers as well & I'm favoring Dalton & McKenzie at this point. I also was surprised that Amelia didn't go through - I didn't see her solo, but thought her duet w/Kellie was one of the better duets of the night.

Jimmer, I will agree w/you that the last exceptionally good singer/performer to come out of this show has to be Adam Lambert.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: